ADC exam part 1

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by Dave2, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Dave2

Dave2 Guest

Hi. I am preparing adc part 1 exam in september 2011. Is there anyone doing the same? If yes, can someone tell me how to go about it please..
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

am also pannin to give part 1 in sep! any idea how to go abt it?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

hi,
    i'll sit part 1 in Sept;2011. looking study partner.
  4. Nishe

Nishe Guest

Hi every one...

Hi...i m appearing for ADC part 1 exam in Sep. Is their anyone who is also giving PART 1.....?? Please help, I need guidance....
  5. Nishe

Nishe Guest

Hi every one...

Hi...i m appearing for ADC part 1 exam in Sep. Is their anyone who is also giving PART 1.....?? Please help, I need guidance....
  6. MPT

MPT Guest

Hello !
    I'm also plan to sit Part 1 in September. Let share together.
  7. AIPPGSupport

AIPPGSupport Administrator Staff Member

hi,
    ADC part 1 is easier than part 2 if you guys follow certain books u will be able to pass .
    Material required:
    1000 mcqs and answers .
    Previously asked short answer questions
    Cawson's mcq
    Boucher's mcq
    Therapeutic Guidelines - oral and dental
    Dental Decks Part 2
    Clinical Problem Solving in dentistry : by Odell
    Art and science of operative Dentistry by Sturdevant
    Rosenstiel : fixed prosthetics

ADC part 1 has 2 papers conducted in 2 days
    Paper 1 : 80 MCQS (conservative dentistry and Endodontics +Prosthodontics)in 3 sections and 3 compulsory short answer questions.
    Paper 2 : 80 MCQS(rest of dental subjects with pharmacology) in 4 sections .
    To pass in ADC part 1 you need to get a 60%or grade A/B/C IN any 4 sections out of 7 sections and a pass in SAQ (50%)
  8. dentpri

dentpri Guest

Hi,

Well iam also giving my part I in sept 11 in delhi will be glad to share and discuss the study material pri_669@yahoo.co.in
  9. L.J

L.J Guest

Study Partner in Sydney

Hello.
    I am sitting Prelim Sep 2011 in Sydney. Anyone keen to study partner for answering questions and revision?
  10. vin

vin Guest

hi,I would like to appear for the adc part 1 exams.could anyone guide me through the way.where can we get the textbooks from?would love to b a study mate.thank you
  11. vin

vin Guest

hi,i would like to appear fr th adc part 1 exams.could anyone help me out.where can we get the books from?i am happy to b a study mate
  12. waz55555

waz55555 Guest

heyy am also planing to give part 1 in sep 2011 . so we have to share ideas here guys ..... i need to have the correct answers for the 1000 mcqs and i have a cawson mcq if any1 interested to have them of course for freeee ,,, we r colleagues for god sake .... so plzz contact me at dr.wazeer@windowslive.com

good luck every1
  13. jtsm

jtsm Guest

what are the chances of working in australia after passing ADC part 1 till i complete the clinical exam? if anyone has further info on this pls do tell; would really appreciate it..
  14. anu.sanjana

anu.sanjana Guest

hi thr...i would like to get the 1000 mcqs n cawson mcqs....v can discuss the doubtfulmcqs together,....cud u sent it to my email anu.sanjana@gmail.com