Adelaide MCQ Study group

Discussion in 'Australian Medical Council (AMC) EXAM' started by mcs, May 22, 2012.

1. mcs

mcs Guest

Hi

I am contacting you to let you know I will be starting a new AMC MCQ study group soon. We will meet once a week at the State Library on North Tce, Adelaide.

We will cover understanding how to read and interpret the questions, time management, how to answer the questions and tricks and tips to help you when all else fails. There will also be lots of original questions to practice on.

The study group is free. Each meeting will go for 3 hours. If you are interested to attend please email me the days and times that would suit you best. emma dot liggins at yahoo dot com

This study group is only open to a maximum of 6 people so let me know as soon as you can if you are interested. Please pass this information on to anyone else you know might be interested.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
  2. mcs

mcs Guest

Hi just updating that the study group will meet Friday 29th at 3:30pm at the State Library on North Tce in the city. Please let me know if you are going to attend so I can book an appropriate size room and have materials ready for you. Email emma do liggins at yahoo dot com