Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by Drtooth, Jan 10, 2010.
Hello doctors... It was easy..
how was the exam? what do u think will be the cut off?
HOW WAS IT?
there were many repeats but those were easy ques.. the rest of the paper was tough. how much will be the cut off?
Around 80 questions were from previous aipg dental papers. Another around hundred were from previous aipg medical exams.
Sure some DAMN stupid set the questions.. exam will be a cakewalk for those who checked old qns but rather difficult for those who dint even if they had prepared well. Is this a change in aipg pattern?
Better AIIMS publish a qn bank and ask pg aspirants to study that alone. [/u][/b]
Who set this question paper? COPY CAT!!! IDIOT!!!
AIPG 2010 dental
Hey ppl,kindly post sm recalled questions of this AIPG 2010 paper !!!
1) Bacterial meningitis what is true?
2) Same tip diameter in protaperâ€¦â€¦S2 & F1
3) What of the following about blood brain bareer is false?
4) Type of cell not present in brain?
5) Not a type of connective tissue cellâ€¦â€¦clara,mast cell,fibroblast.
6) Originating from single zygote but different genetic pattern..what is called?..mosaic
7) Theory of recombinant DNA technology is based onâ€¦restriction endonucleases,PCR
8) Sex determining geneâ€¦â€¦SRY,AZ_,HOX
9) Two bones connected with each other by ligament or soft cartilage which hardly moveâ€¦gomphosis.
10) Method of which a tooth can be carried in a material which shows increased chances of revascularizationâ€¦â€¦â€¦ladermix,amoxicillin,declomethasone,doxycycline
11) Horizontally fav and unfav fracture best radiograph to detectâ€¦..true lateral mandible,lateral oblique,
12) Radiograph to detect nasal bone fracture
13) Method in which lowest possible radiation xposure â€¦.CT,MRI,OPG,
14) Direction of tube for bitewing. 10deg/15 degâ€¦up or down
15) Dentin islands more common inâ€¦..
16) Root end filling material of choiceâ€¦.super EBA,MTA,amalgam
17) Moderate sized class 1 cavity restoration of choceâ€¦..amalgam,composite inlay,ceramic inlay.
18) Self threaded pin â€¦the prepared hole should be smaller than pin byâ€¦.0.001inch,0.002inch,0.003inch,0.004inch
19) Ultrasonic instrument size required to remove bulk of restoration and heavy calculusâ€¦.size 1,2,3-4,6-7
20) Irrigant in endoâ€¦what is most imp.
22) Long actin B2 agonist
23) Opiate withdrawalâ€¦..drug used is â€¦.pethidine,methadone
24) Dissociative anesthetiaâ€¦ketamine
25) Drug dosage based onâ€¦.vol of distribution
26) Not true about endo microfloraâ€¦.endotoxin,exotoxin,bacterial enzymes,microbial interaction
27) Formocresol pulpectomyâ€¦..complicationâ€¦â€¦internal resorption,pain,discoloration,
28) Antirust agent in whch instrument should be dipped in â€¦.2%sod nitrate,2%pot nitrate,2%sod nitrite,4%sod nitrite
29) Dental handpiece sterilization what not usedâ€¦..chemical vapour,ethyl oxide,autoclave,dry heat
30) Lower lip infection reached blood stream throughâ€¦..choroid plexus,inf alveolar blood v.
31) ORF stands for
32) Best method to anesthetize inf alv n,lingual n,buccal n,masseteric nâ€¦.gow gates,akinosi,
33) Etiology for trismusâ€¦.trauma
34) Trismus in growing childrenâ€¦â€¦treated ?.....wait till growth ends,gap arthro,slowly opening the jaw.
35) Amount of NAoCl in carisolvâ€¦â€¦.0.5%
36) Deep cervical fasciaâ€¦deepest layerâ€¦vertebral,
37) Injury to median nerve is common with which arteryâ€¦radial,femoral,brachial.
38) Middle constrictor is attached to â€¦mandible,hyoid bone,
39) Styloglossus actionâ€¦..
40) Hyoglossus insertionâ€¦..tip of the tongue,base of the tongue,lateral part of the tongue,hyoid bone.
41) Common carotid artery bifurcates at.
42) Ludwigs angina featureâ€¦â€¦raised tongue,elevation of earlobe
43) Rather than parelelling tech long cone is used in endodontics bcozâ€¦.reduces chances of elongation,reduce overlap of anatomical structures
44) Same as above
45) Genomic imprinting?
46) First generation cephalosporin
47) Feature of agein perioâ€¦increased cellularity,increased cell size,increased cell number.
48) In oral cavity max phosphate content is seen in â€¦enamel,dentin,bone,gingival.
49) Basket shaped cells in spinous and basal cell layerâ€¦â€¦merkel cell,melanocyte,
50) Melanin pigmentation in pregnancy is known asâ€¦melasma,melanoma,epulis
51) Change in gingival when progressing from stage 2 to stage 3â€¦â€¦increase in plasma cell
52) Endo repair in byâ€¦cementum,dentin,connective tissue.
53) Edge to centoid relationâ€¦both in one plane,edge in front,centroid in front.
54) Moisture active adhesiveâ€¦cynoacylate,methylmethacylate,BIS-GMA,all of the above
55) pH of MTAâ€¦.12.5,10,8
56) denaturation of DNA
57) feature of retroviruses.
58) Least radiosensitive cell
59) Carbon monoxide injury what happensâ€¦â€¦.
it was really soo idiot paper evry idiot has rocked it i dont feel like posting recall questions even lut into 2007 mudit khanna and 2007 mds exam almost all questions r there
overall its bkwaas paper.dese all india people hv no time to sit and make a worthy questionpaper
i m scared alot
persentage will b high this time andall deserving candidates wil b banging there head wid wall
hey kapil u r fresher u did gud job by posting questions
i l continue kapilz work
probiotics use which bacteria????
orf stands for wat???
dentinal islands in which teeth more common????
cementosis more common in..male/female+ maxilla/mandible???
not transcriptional factor......insulin
phosphate is more in which oral tissue.enamel>dentine>bone>gingiva
wt is correct about ASHA?????
ULTRASONIC TIP SIZE USED FOR BULK REMOVAL AND DEBRIGEMENT ?????
what is the optimum no questions 1 should attempt allll is not wellll
dr jp sharma
AS PER ME IF V R CONFIDENT OF OUR PREPARATION V MUST DO 170 ONLY
BUT FOR AVERAGE EXAMINI >>190IS MUST FOR HOPE
U DO PREVIEW JUDGEMENT OF UR GUESSE IF CORRECT>WRONG DNT HASITATE IN PUTTING ON GUESSES
what do u think would be a decent score for this exam??????????
in hiv less no.....cd4?
aminoglycside treu alll except?
a case was given ...a boy....BAL?dnt remeber option??
if possible post all answrs
i thiink this time score will go near 80% frndz
aipg dental q 2010
really those who worked hard are really pissed off...right...even idiots ll rock thyis time....too frustrating paper..standard is getting worst i think....no words to show the condition..
Feature of agein perioâ€¦increased cellularity,increased cell size,increased cell number.
4th choice was scalloping of cementum and alveolar bone surface
and i think this is the answer as all other options r wrong
Rather than parelelling tech long cone is used in endodontics bcozâ€¦.reduces chances of elongation,reduce overlap of anatomical structures
this question was twice
ferric chloride kept on pulp in pulpotomy for 15-20 sec,60-90.,2-3 minute 5-6 minutes???????
long term Opiate withdrawalâ€¦..drug used is â€¦.pethidine,methadone
I think merit will be more than 75% this time, no one can be confident this time, lets hope for the best, guys anybody knows correct answer and explanation of that question..
Ques: cementosis most commonly found in
Ques: cementosis most commonly found in
question is actually confusing
its asking about pagets disease
its more in maxilla is sure
but shafer sayz male= female not given male is more or female is more......
so many referances on net say its more in males
but my oral diagnosis madam says its more in females and even few referances say females more
soooooooo answer may b B/D?????
CONFUSED :shock: :shock: :shock:
one queston on
objective test for human pain>>>>>>>>.facial pain scale
ferric sulphate kept on pulp in pulpotom for 15-30 seconds
) Dentin islands more common inâ€¦.
do anyone know the answer
HEY FRNDS U WANT ANSWERS TO UR QUESTIONS AND WANT TO CONTINUE STUDING ONLINE
PLZ OPEN NEXT THREAD
all india pg.....mds 2010 .rumourz ,e...
yeah the ques were repeats but i feel that even those who memorised the answer would have goofed up. in the end, only the trained mind would have done better than the rest. i bso wish this is true. i mean u don't work hard for this
yes the paper sucked. u almost wished they would have rather done an open selection ather than faking an exam of this kind... i'm not happy :evil:
yaaaaaaaaaah may b u rt guest
this may b a mind tasking paper.smtimes unconsciously u make mistakes
its females & mandible
its females & mandible?????????????
MAXILLA IS SURE
ya, maxilla pakka...
.ORF satnds for Open Reading Frame
dendritic cell in basal and suprabasal layers is.....merkel
pagets has got to be male.............
endo irrigation........volume of irrigant
ageing pdl....scallopings is right
long term opiate withdrawal methadone is right
ankylosis in children.... costochondral graft
aipg dental 209
dental islands are in maxillary premolars n mandible molars
hepatolenticular degenration is with what.....was that cadmium,lead ....
enterohepatic circulation of which drug?..asprin ,phenybutazone ,ibfroun
what is A S H A
the cut off in the last 20 years has never been more than 65%
come on people!
I think for ankylosis in growing children answer should be active joint exercise, nobilisation is must..
Aminoglycosides are not bacteriostatic..that option was not correct
Hepatolenticular degeneration is caused due to excessive deposition of copper...
Anybody remember what was question of wernicke's korakoff?
Dentin islands are found in maxillary first premolars, mand cuspids nd mand molars
what is ph of MTA?
Separate names with a comma.