AIPG DENTAL 2010 post question answers

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by Drtooth, Jan 10, 2010.

1. smile4ever

smile4ever Guest

last rank in 17th councling >>>>>>>>>>>.112 :roll: :roll:
  2. smile4ever

smile4ever Guest

total were 149 seats
    this year for mds
    when is expected date for 2nd councling????????????
  3. apni apni gaand maaro tum saare chutiye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  4. smile4ever

smile4ever Guest

AIPG AUTHORITIES............WHERE R U ....PEOPLE USING SOOOO DISGUSTING LANGUAGE HERE :shock: :shock:
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont know what kind of guy he is, this shows his family background.. Such a illiterate fellow... Doesnt deserve to be a doctor..i have stopped visiting this site now due to such antisocial people...
  6. smile4ever

smile4ever Guest

i think even i l also stop visiting here .no healthy discussion here and no check by moderates of this site :roll: :roll:
  7. guest50

guest50 Guest

2nd councelling date..10th may!!!
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

yesssssssss guyz 2nd councling on 10 may2010 :) :) :)
  9. deepish

deepish Guest

by wat time ll get the rank letter for 2nd councelling
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

about between 17-25 april.....depending on rank
  11. Direct Admission..!!!!!!!!!

Direct Mbbs Admission In Just 15 lakh.... full pakage for just 15 lakh.. contact me asap.. few seat are avaliable.... ;)

we are the best fuck the rest.... @ akash 08896716716

and if does anyone want to take admission in top btect colleges in india and u have not gotmore then 50% Marks in PCM Then also contact... can help you...

Akash

We Are The Best F**k The Rest

12. Direct Admission!!!!!!!!!!!

DIRECT ADMISSION - If you are looking for a seat in MBBS,MDS,PG,BDS,B-TECH,in top colleges Of India and In abroad if you have a limited budget , then i am the person you should contact...we are the top consultants of India..and we operate in all the top colleges of India In Small Budget...@ Akash 08896716716 Hurry Guyzzz

AKASH

13. Guest

Guest Guest

hey me a pg aspirant....yet to start with my prep.....cud ne1 plz hlp me with dat...i mean how should i start n proceed.... :)
  14. dr.charmi

dr.charmi Guest

pg prep

buy dental pulse & gauri shankar books... i hav joined target test series, there r others also bt i hav heard target is best. study from same books u used 4 ug studies. :)
  15. ksd2009

ksd2009 Guest

pbnrhm dental

newer composite 5th genration hv curing time?

1. 15sec
    2. 15 to 30 sec
    3. 30 to 60 sec
  16. dr harene

dr harene Guest

hai friends,
    im prepering for all india pg entrance(dental). can you plz help me out,with ur ideas?and where can i get previous yr question paper and how?
  17. dr harene

dr harene Guest

hai friends,
    im prepering for all india pg entrance(dental). can you plz help me out,with ur ideas?and where can i get previous yr question paper and how?
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

newer composite 5th genration hv curing time?

1. 15sec
    2. 15 to 30 sec @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2
    3. 30 to 60 sec
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

. Apply the 4th or 5th generation dentin bonding system for 15 to 30 seconds
  20. dr kanchan

dr kanchan Guest

wat was dat wich v all faced yesterday???ny idea wat wil be d cut off?