ALL THOSE WANTING TO JOIN ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES

Discussion in 'DNB CET board - DipNB' started by Guest, Jul 15, 2005.

1. anuppetare

anuppetare Guest

devedi sir i want to know when and where advertisement of ssc are published
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

when will the ssc advrtisement appear?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know when the interviews will be conducted.....guess the ssc did not appear in the montgh of july last yr...
  4. dr suraj

dr suraj Guest

have these people stopped recruiting civilian doctors in army? plz reply if anyone has any information.....
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Call for SSC Medical Officers comes around August 2011

Dear Dr. Suraj and others,

Apologies for the delyed reply.

Please check out the following link to DGAFMS website to know more about SSC selections and working in the armed forces medical services.

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormT...nId=PnHipEKLwX4=&ParentID=9IGYPZX Tu4=&flag=p

Call for the SSC interview usually comes in all the leading national newspapers (including The Hindu, Indian Express, etc) around July- August every year. The DGAFMS has not stopped taking in civilain doctors for SSC, but the number of vacancies has certainly come doen a bit because the AFMC intake has been increased for some time now.

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,
    Devadi
  6. sreenath am

sreenath am Guest

which one is better ssc in AMC or PC in central police force

hello guys
    I completed my mbbs and now I want to join the police forces or the army... would you guys please share your opinion on this matter... Which one is better joining the forces or the army.... plzz reply
  7. Sachin KS

Sachin KS Guest

Hi..

Myself dr. Sachin.. I.'ve completed my mbbs in feb 2011.. I.'ve applied for ssc for army medical corps this year.. all my friends who had applied with me have got their interview letters.. but I.'ve not got it still may be cos of some postal pro.. can anyone please guide me Wat to do to get tat interview letter??
  8. solomon

solomon Guest

TO DEVADI SIR,
    sir i got selected in latest ssc amc interview n medicals,but the officials r saying that as vacancies r limited this time they r goin 2 prepare merit list n inform subsequently. they didnt given any dates as such. sir can u tellme regarding this strange tactics of dgafms n how much time it will take to really clarify selection n actual posting 2 occur
    sir can u please give details of first few months posting schedule(monthwise) after recruitment....
    thank u waiting eagerly 4 ur reply
    solomon
  9. Healthcare

Healthcare Guest

This is an awesome description related to Indian army. It describes the true fact about the background of a person who is eagerly interested to join Indian navy for medical purpose.