ANNOUNCEMENT-DNB POSTS AT ST.JOHN'S, BANGALORE!

Discussion in 'DNB CET board - DipNB' started by ASHA PAIDHUNGAT, Dec 30, 2007.

1. TODAY'S INDIAN EXPRESS HAS GIVEN THIS AD OF DNB RESP.MEDICINE IN ST.JOHN'S HOSPITAL, BANGALORE:-

4 SEATS IN DNB RESP.MEDICINE(2 AFTER DNB-CET & 2 AFTER DTCD).

APPLICATIONS WILL BE ISSUED FROM 7TH JAN 2008, SUBMISSION DATE IS UPTO 31ST JAN 2008, APTITUDE INTERVIEW ON 8TH FEB 2008, COMMENCEMENT OF COURSE FROM 15TH FEB 2008

DD OF RS 500/- IN FAVOUR OF "ST.JOHN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE", PAYABLE AT BANGALORE.
    TUTION FEES AND STIPEND AS PER DNB NORMS.

CORRESPONDENCE TO:-
    THE REGISTRAR, ADMISSIONS OFFICE
    ST.JOHN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE,
    BANGALORE-560034.
    TEL:22065105, 2205005

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

ASHA MAM,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN JOIN DNB ORTHOPEDICS IN BHABHA HOSPITAL MUMBAI INSTEAD OF DNB A GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE IN SOUTH INDIA

PLEASE CLARIFY ME I AM TOO CONFUSED

THAKING YOU IN ADVANCE

RAJESH
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Asha Maam
    what about Sparsh Hospital DNB 2008 applications is it a govrnment seat or Private please please clarify
  4. dr.aishwarya

dr.aishwarya Guest

passed cet this july,need help

please help me in finding out the applications forms for different colleges esp in delhi /bangalore/mumbai...i want to join this july session.i have applied in gangaram,sankar eye hospitals.
    am looking forward to hindu rao,deen dayal hospital,base cantt hospital,corpporation hospitals in delhi,st johns bangalore,narayan hrudalaya.....
    i regret missing out on MAMC and st stephens thanks to these dnb results which were late by a day:(.
  5. FRUSTRATION

FRUSTRATION Guest

DNB V/S MD

now the dnb is not recognised by the mci.

if you do mci life long you have to remain as tultor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mci is increasing the rate of md/ms in private medical colleges by derecognising dnb

we should fight against mci, which is favouring capitation. in future there may not be any opportunity to get a recognised pg seat if u dont have 60-70 lakhs.

i request all the people who read the above sentences to write one letter each to the chief justice of india mentioning the irregularities of mci in recognising stupid colleges & derecognising govt colleges.

the mci recognized pvt colleges fill the beds of their hospitals during inspection & capitation doctors will get md/ms without even knowing how to wear a glove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE.

DNB IS THE SOLUTION FOR POOR PEOPLE & IT SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE ALL OF YOU WRITE ONE LETTER TO CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA, EACH ONE OF YOU TO DERECOGNIZE THE MCI PATTERN OF RECOGNITION OF CAPITATION. PLEASE.