Appl- 5 y DNB in Neurosurgery VHS medical centre Chennai

Discussion in 'DNB CET board - DipNB' started by cugati-VHS medical centre, Nov 11, 2007.

1. hi friends.......

i am doing my DNB in Neurosurgery at VHS medical centre Chennai, which was started by Dr.B.Ramamurthi one of the pioneers in Neurosurgery.

they have called for DNB applications for 5 year neurosurgeryat this centre.
    aspiring candidates kindly apply

for more deatails contact
    vhsalnc@yahoo.com

or can call at
    044- 22542160
    [/b]
  2. ozgood

ozgood Guest

hi

:shock:
    this gives an immense shock to learn how people can be misleading..........my dear fellow are u not aware that 5 yr courses have been stopped long back by board authorities......kindly be more responsible in your attitude
  3. cugati

cugati Guest

hello ozgood....

i am now doing my neurosurgery DNB at this place and i have no good reason to mislead people amidst my busy schedule. to your knowledge, it is only few days back that we have got the notification regarding the re-introduction of 5 yr neurosurgery.......
    so my dear friend please know thing before you react to them.
    and also i dont think that there are any fools out there who just blindly believe anything....
  4. hey even i got 2 knw tht this 5 yr direct dnb course is nt in shedule nw....so r u sure abt d re-introductn of this course????plz don't take it in wrong sence bt v don't hav any authorised notice informing abt this.......
  5. lk

lk Guest

you cleared only primary

hi, that is true that dnb 5 year course has been restarted but i wanted to know that we have to clear dnb primary cet or any other specified exams for neurosurgery is required.
    kindly answer as soon as possible so that i can prepare for next time.
  6. guest24

guest24 Guest

hi. i have done my mbbs and preparing for various entrance.. could someone tell me how the pass percentage inVHS for DNB Neourosurgery is
  7. dr.harsha

dr.harsha Guest

madam,
    im doing my internship, it will b done by may 2010..
    when am i elgible to write dnb cet? is the cet conducted only once a year in june???
    please reply..
    thankyou.
  8. what is the fees,stipend,accomodation facility etc??

can i know that how much is the stipend they pay,,and any extra fees they charge,,& regarding the accomodations ???
  9. dr.bharat

dr.bharat Guest

namaste, could somebody guide me the procedure for 5yr ns course
  10. GUY...

GUY... Guest

First apply for DNB primary and clear..
    With the result apply at Places where DNB is available - Eg. VHS - Chennai
    In December as soon as your DNB primary results are out.
  11. trojans

trojans Guest

neurosurgery

how to get the portion for applying DNB primary exams to join DNB Neuro surgery- I'm interested to apply at VHS
  12. tycoon

tycoon Guest

Neurosurgery

Now the course is for 6 years.
    There is no special exam separate for 6 yrs neurosurgery.
    You should clear the primary DNB CET. They will give u a score. With the score, apply to this institution in December- 2010 or January-2011.
    They will call u for interview. They might have an internal written or oral assessment. Ideal book is Greenberg pocket neurosurgery 2010.
    All the best
  13. rajyaguru

rajyaguru Guest

need info.

for all those who are interested in primary DNB Neurosurgery prog.

Share your knlg regarding

1.which center is better?

2.pros and cons of the programme...

3.any opinions from seniors whom you asked about.

4.and any other info what you think can be useful to all those who r interested

thanx in advance....

i had a discn wit NS who did DNB 6 year at apollo.

They call the venture is lyk a "Calculated Risk"

exit is damn diffi.

Take up it ony if you are highly passionate abt NS.

which r the othr centres???? whr 6 yr available

plz share the info.
    thanx