check my GT task1

Discussion in 'IELTS Forum' started by Neoo, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Neoo

Neoo Guest

Hi Dear freinds ,

My name is Neo .iam preapring GT ielts next month 9 th
    so i want some guidence from experts or whoever a have good knowledge in IELTS

jsut now i prepare a small letter for GT task1
    if any one have free time pls check my letter and tell wehre exactly ,
    i did wrong ,can u tell me how to explanin the situation and how to improve my skills anf give how much score i can get suppose i will write this way .

You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work.

Write a letter to accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,
    • Describe the situation
    • Explain your problems and why it is difficult to work
    • Say what kind of accommodation you would prefer

Dear Sir/madam,

Iam writing you to explain my accommidation with my roommate, in recent days because now a days iam not studying very well.

Actually what happening in my room ,my roomate freinds are daily coming to room and they are celebrating partie , playing cards and increase the volue of music so the room all look like dirty .some time he borrows my things without my perimmission and whenever i was not in the room ,this is main headace for me.they are start the parties at midnight and continous to till nextday early morning so within this time iam not sleep properly. soemtiems iam not concerntating on my studies because the next term exam is very important to my life goal and now i want concentrate on my studies

so i want look a single room for the next term examination .i hope i will prepare better then this time . kindly take my request and slove it for ur conveience.

I look forward to hearing form you.

yours sincearly,
    Neoooooooooo.