dnb application form

Discussion in 'DNB CET board - DipNB' started by arvindsunita123@yahoomail, Mar 4, 2006.

1. pls let me knw about form availabiity for dnb in hospital in delhi and mumbai... and pls aware me other hospital with good final result percentage...,,
    and any site to surf for dnb formof various hospital
    what is the procedure to clear this interview....
    what shall we do for this
  2. fardoctor

fardoctor Guest

dnb forms

hi
    dnb forms of delhi are in the market.
    keep in touch and share any new information as i am also looking for the dnb seat in delhi . my mail address is fardoctor@yahoo.com
  3. DNB

ARVIND SUNITA,

YOU CAN GET THE DETAILS OF THE HOSPITALS CONDUCTING THESE COURSES FROM THE DNB WEBSITE:www.natboard.nic.in

BESIDES, THE MAJOR PUBLIC TEACHING HOSPITALS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO CONDUCT THESE COURSES PROVIDED THAT THE TEACHER:STUDENT RATIO OF 1:1 IS MAINTAINED.THAT MEANS, ANY TEACHER WHO HAS NOT GOT A STUDENT THIS YEAR THROUGH AIPGMEE OR PGMCET, CAN TAKE A DNB STUDENT.SO, IN SHORT, A SEAT WHICH REMAINS UNFILLED AFTER 31.5.2006, THE MCI CUTOFF DATE, CAN BE ADJUSTED AGAINST DNB IN THAT SUBJECT.

YOU CAN GET THESE DETAILS FROM THE CONCERNED HOSPITAL'S ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE.

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  4. nb application form

hi , fardoctor
    thnx for copration
    pls let me know dnb application form u know which r in market
    me too surely in touch to help u
    my no is 09414075312 dr amit..
    u can give ur no to send message imp information..
    my e mal--arvindsunita123@yahoo.co.in
  5. query for dnb application form

hi. dr asha
    i am thankful to tel imp inf about pattern of seats adjusten in dnb
    my no is 09414075312
    e mail--arvindsunita123@yahoo.co.in
    let us know form of hospitalmto apply
  6. AVAILABILITY OF DNB FORMS

HELLO EVERYBODY,

TODAY'S INDIAN EXPRESS HAS GIVEN AN AD FROM THE DNB BOARD ABOUT THE PRIMARY & FINAL EXAMS.

BULLETIN OF INFORMATION PLUS SCANNABLE & NON-SCANNABLE FORMS, ARE AVAILABLE AT CERTAIN BRANCHES OF CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, IN VARIOUS CITIES,ON CASH PAYMENT OF RS.500/-, BUT TEND TO GET OVER RATHER FAST!

THE FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED POSTALLY FROM THE DNB BOARD
    AT THEIR ADDRESS:-

NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS,
    MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE,GOVT. OF INDIA,
    ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110029.
    TEL:011-26589517
    FAX:011-26589781
    E-MAIL:nbefellow&yahoo.com

THE FORMS CAN ALSO BE DOWNLOADED FROM THEIR WEBSITE:-

www.natboard.nic.in.

THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS IS 24TH OF APRIL.A DRAFT OF RS.500/- ,PAYABLE TO NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS, HAS TO BE SENT ALONGWITH THE COMPLETED FORM, IN CASE ITS DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE.

THE EXAM WILL BE HELD ON 11TH & 12TH OF JUNE 2006.

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.

P.S:-THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BRANCHES OF CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, WHERE THESE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ARE:-

1)NDSE PART-II BRANCH,SOUTH EXTENSION, NEW DELHI-110049
    2)MUMBAI MAIN BRANCH, M.G ROAD, MUMBAI-400023
    3)PLOT NO.NA368,SAI-ASHISH APARTMENT,SWAMI VIVEKANANDA ROAD,BANDRA,MUMBAI-400050
    4)CHENNAI MAIN BRANCH,CHENNAI STOCK EXCHANGE BUILDING11,2ND LINE BEACH,CHENNAI-600001
    5)MOUNT ROAD BRANCH,834 RAHEJA COMPLEX,1ST FLOOR,MOUNT ROAD,CHENNAI-600002
    6)BANGALORE CITY BRANCH,SANTOSH COMPLEX,KEMPEGOWDA ROAD,BANGALORE-560009
    7)ERNAKULUM BRANCH,CC38/696,NARAYAN CENTRE,M.C.ROAD,ERNACULUM, COCHIN,KERALA,682035
    8)HYDERABAD MAIN BRANCH,710,711,712,MAHAPATRAMROAD,BANK STREET,HYDERABAD-500195
    9)KOLKATA MAIN BRANCH,33,NETAJI SUBHASH ROAD,KOLKATA-700001
    10)NAGPUR MAIN BRANCH, ORIENTAL BUILDING STATION ROAD, NAGPUR-440001
    11)HAZRATGANJ BRANCH,73,HAZRATGANJ,LUCKNOW-226001
    12)T.T BRANCH,SHRI GURU TEG BAHADUR COMPLEX, WESTERN BLOCK ROSHANPURA,BHOPAL-462003
    13)LAL DARWAJA BRANCH,LAL DARWAJA,AHMEDABAD-380001
    14)TRIVENDRUM BRANCH,TC/28/885-5,C.S.I BUILDING M.G.ROAD, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695001
    15)LUXMI COMPLEX,BORING ROAD BRANCH,PATNA-800001
    16)GUWAHATI MAIN BRANCH, REHMAN MANZIL, PAN BAZAR,
    GUWAHATI-781001
    17)SANSAR CHAND ROAD BRANCH,JAIPUR-302001
    18)317,M.G.ROAD, PUNE CAMP BRANCH,PUNE-411011
    19)GHAZIABAD BRANCH,WRIGHT GANJ,GHAZIABAD-201001
    20)CENTRAL BANK MAIN BRANCH,14/15,VARITY HALL ROAD,COIMBATORE-641001

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  7. anupamraj21

anupamraj21 Guest

information needed

hi, i am a new user of this site and i want some information regarding
    dnb exam..
    1.i'm from chennai,in case i want to join some hospital in
    punjab or delhi,how should i apply?

2.what is the procedure after the primary CET exam?

my email-anupamraj21@gmail.com

kindly,reply...
  8. DNB

ANUPAMA,

AFTER CLEARING YOUR PRIMARY DNB CET, YOU'LL HAVE TO APPLY TO VARIOUS HOSPITALS FOR DNB COURSE OF 3 YEARS DURATION.IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PASSED A RECOGNISED PG DIPLOMA IN THE CONCERNED SUBJECT, YOU CAN DO THE DNB COURSE IN 2 YEARS.

THESE HOSPITALS ARE USUALLY ADVERTISING THEIR SEATS TWICE A YEAR, IN JANUARY & JULY, AS THE COURSE STARTS FROM FEBRUARY & AUGUST RESPECTIVELY.

WITHIN A MONTH OF YOUR SECURING ADMISSION FOR DNB FINAL, YOU'LL HAVE TO REGISTER WITH THE DNB BOARD, THROUGH THE HOSPITAL.ALSO, YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE SOME DETAILS OF YOUR THESIS TOPIC WITHIN THE STIPULATED 4 MONTHS OF STARTING THE COURSE, WITH SIGNATURE OF YOUR PG TEACHER & CHAIRMAN/DEAN, ON THE SPECIFIED FORM.

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

well doc can u please tell at wht pattern and wht is the passing criteria of sir gang ram hospital paper plz dr asha help
  10. dr a

dr a Guest

Hi dr asha I'd like to know more about the pattern of the cet ?IS it multiple choice questions like in other exams or is it theory? After securing eligibility We'll have to apply to different hospitals?
  11. DNB PRIMARY

HELLO DR.A,

THE DNB PRIMARY EXAM PATTERN IS THAT OF MCQS ENTIRELY.DETAILS OF TOPICS IS MENTIONED IN THEIR BULLETIN.

AFTER PASSING THIS EXAM, YOU'LL HAVE TO APPLY TO THE VARIOUS HOSPITALS WHICH ARE ACCREDRITED TO THE DNB BOARD FOR THEIR VARIOUS COURSES.THESE ARE USUALLY ADVERTISED IN FEBRUARY & AUGUST.

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

hello Dr. Asha and everybody in the site,
    iam a new user, just came to know about this site. On the outset, i would like to congratulate and thank, all participants and Dr. asha for doing such a great job, in spite of thier busy schedule.
    My quere :
    i have passed my M.S, in Anatomy. i would like to know if i should register first, to give the final exam? secondly the advt. for call for final exam june 10th and 11th doesnt feature Anatomy. So what should i do,,,,
    Please guide.
    MY e-mail sarasu_j@rediffmail.com
  13. DNB ANATOMY

Hello,

Firstly, have you done M.S Anatomy from an M.C.I recognized Institution? Besides, are there adequate facilities, plus enough teachers, to maintain a 1:1 ratio between teachers & students, to take students for DNB Anatomy, in addition to M.S Anatomy?

Secondly, has your Institution already sent the papers to the DNB board, for recognition of M.S Anatomy ?In the list of accredited Institutions on DNB website, 2 places are recognized for DNB Anatomy, on 15.3.2006.

So if you want to appear for DNB Anatomy(Final),you can straightaway do so, only if the first query is satisfied!Otherwise, you'll have to
    a)either wait till your Institution gets recognized for that branch by the DNB board,
    or
    b)enroll yourself for DNB Anatomy at a place listed by them.

Personally, I feel that if your M.S Anatomy is already recognized by M.C.I , try to settle down in your job, instead of going in for more exams!After all, M.S & DNB in Anatomy are equivalent .Its only if your M.S Anatomy is not M.C.I recognized, that the problem arises.

Dr.A.J.Paidhungat.
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

hello dr. asha,
    thank you mam for the prompt reply and the info
    i graduated both my mbbs and M.S., from the samme institute, a premier central institute of south, ranking in the first ten. and the popular name figured in headlines in the recent news regarding all india exam. And yes it is very much recognised degree since ages, but i dont understand the question by you that .......if it is recongnised for Dnb? we have our institute as one of the centres for final dnb cnadidate for clinical side.

dr. sarasu. J
  15. DNB Anatomy

Sarasu,

I'm really very happy to hear that you have passed your M.B.B.S & M.S Anatomy with flying colours & that your Institution is very much recognised by MCI & DNB board.

Inbetween, for a short period of a few years, till August 2005, DNB board had stopped major teaching hospitals from conducting DNB courses, if they were taking students for M.D/M.S. It has now allowed all such hospitals which are already conducting M.D/M.S courses, to also conduct DNB, provided that the teacher:student ratio of 1:1 is maintained & adequate facilities exist for DNB as well.

So if there is a teacher in your hospital who has not taken a student for M.S Anatomy this year, you can register for DNB with him/her.

The DNB board conducts Final Exam only once, in December every year, for Basic subjects, while for Broad Clinical Specialities, it conducts the final exam twice a year, in June & in December.

Dr.A.J.Paidhungat.
  16. flash

flash Guest

pls help

i sent the form for dnb primary
    the form is complete in all the respect but i forgot to self attest the certificates but i got them attested by gazzeted officer
    what should i do now
    please reply
    should i go to office of dnb in delhi?
    pls help
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
  17. vaibhav

vaibhav Guest

Hi,

i have completed PG in Anesthesia from Gwalior medical college. Can anyone guide me of the list of hospitals in Delhi which conducts DNB course. I have visited www.natboard.nic site also but could not find the hospitals list. Please tell me those hospitals in Delhi and procedure to apply there.

my email id vaibhav.greatminds@gmail.com

Thanks,

Vaibhav
  18. DNB Accreditation

Vaibhav,

Check the site accreditation on the DNB website:-
    www.natboard.nic.in.

There, you'll find several hospitals in Delhi, which are conducting DNB Anaesthesiology.

Dr.A.J.Paidhungat.
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

N. Anuradha
    No 8/11 Anna garden IInd lane
    Gandhi road
    velacherry chennai 42
  20. srkavin_2000

srkavin_2000 Guest

regarding DNB recognition

I have completed DGO. I have joined at Stedeford hospital, Ambattur, Chennai as a primary canditate. Is it possible to do so without passing primary exam? I have cleared primary exam in 1999. Is it valid? Meena kumari 9444104345
  21. Dr. Ojha

Dr. Ojha Guest

DR.ASHA PAIDHUNGAT pls helpp

DR.ASHA PAIDHUNGAT

i need ur help. is it possible to contact u thru ur email id? can i have the same pls?

it wud be of great help!
  22. PG COURSES

HELLO,

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO CONTACT ME ON THIS NICE AIPPG FORUM, EITHER ON PG MESSAGE BOARD OR DNB CET MESSAGE BOARD!

ANYWAY, MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS:-
    apaidhungat@hotmail.com

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  23. URGENT!!!

GUD MORN DR.ASHA MADAM.I WOULD COMPLETING INTERNSHIP IN 1MONTH FROM A MCI RECOGNISED COL IN B'LORE.I WANTD TO KNOW WHEN AND WHERE I COULD GET APPLICATION FORMS FOR PRIMARY DNB CET JUNE 2008.KINDLY REPLY AT THE EARLIEST.THANK U.GUD DAY
  24. DNB-CET FORMS

HELLO,

IT APPEARS THAT THE FORM IS PROBABLY NOT YET RELEASED BY NBE, SO KEEP A WATCH ON THEIR WEBSITE & ON LEADING NEWSPAPERS!AS ONE MAIL MENTIONED, AFTER CONTACTING THE NBE DIRECTLY, HE/SHE WAS TOLD MARCH 15TH!

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  25. sagar03

sagar03 Guest

asha mam, please help in d.n.b. paeds v/s md pharmac

good morning mam.. i m gettin d.n.b. paeds in maharashtra for de july session.. same time i ll be gettin m.d. pharmac in bangalore thru comedk..... i m confused... dat paeds hospital is good in academic wise with decent patient flow but i m worrying about de final result and future prospectus as i m not havin dch degree with me.. i need ur advise .. plz do reply
  26. PG CAREER

HELLO,

BOTH BRANCHES ARE VERY GOOD, SO IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LIKING, WHETHER IT IS FOR CLINICAL SUBJECTS OR FOR RESEARCH SUBJECT. PHARMACOLOGY GIVES YOU VERY WELL PAID COMPANY JOBS, BUT
    INITIALLY, YOU MAY HAVE TO TRAVEL A LOT.BESIDES,YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO DO PRIVATE PRACTICE.

CONVERSELY, PEDIATRICS IS ABLE TO GIVE YOU A GOOD CHANCE FOR TEACHING JOB OR PRIVATE PRACTICE, WITHOUT ANY EXPENSE ON EQUIPMENTS.THE MONETARY SITUATION HAS TO BE SEEN BECAUSE IN YOUR OWN STATE, YOU'RE ABLE TO BE NEAR YOUR FAMILY, UNLIKE IN MAHARASHTRA.HERE THEY DO GIVE FAMILY QUARTERS TO RESIDENTS BUT YOU'LL BE AWAY FROM YOUR PARENTS.

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  27. sgar03

sgar03 Guest

thanks a lot

thanks a lot mam :D ..i was hoping for ur reply, i ve few querries mam, i m from mumbai itself. before opting any branch for a life time,one would certainly go for all possibilities 1> d.n.b paeds= last yr passin rate was 3 to 5 % , but it is equivalent to masters degree andafter doing d.n.b. one can go for d.m.or super speciality like neonatalogy e.t.c. even for fellowship 2>m.d. pharmac= degree from private college , but along with doing m.d. one can go for either distance m.b.a. or hospital mangement or clinical research ... u r absolutely right dat personal interest do matter a lot .. one ll give me a goodcorporate life and other ll give me clinical life..only thing is i m confused :roll:
  28. Dr. Jindal

Dr. Jindal Guest

june 2008 forms

hello Dr. Paidhungat and everyone else here
    i m new to the dnb concept..can u tell me if the forms r out yet...seems to b very late if the xam is in june
    thanks
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

hello dr.jindal
    pls visit the website www.natboard.edu
    call for has come today only
    exam on june 15
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

dr -asha please help once again
    i have cleared the state pg exams with not a very good rank so that i will be getting some non recognised degree or diploma.
    i wanna know the future of a non recognised courses
    thank u
  31. PG COURSES

HELLO,

NON-RECOGNIZED COURSES DO NOT PERMIT YOU TO PRACTICE OUTSIDE THE STATE WHERE THEY ARE OBTAINED FROM.TO GET A NATIONAL RECOGNITION, YOU MUST HAVE RECOGNIZED DEGREE.EVEN TO DO MD/MS/DNB, POST-DIPLOMA, IT MUST BE RECOGNIZED BY THE MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA/STATE MEDICAL COUNCIL/UNIVERSITY.

YOU CAN DO FCPS AFTER DIPLOMA, BECAUSE IF IT IS DONE IN PUBLIC HOSPITALS IN MUMBAI BY DOING 4 TERMS, IT IS RECOGNIZED BY MCI & YOU CAN APPEAR FOR DNB FINAL DIRECTLY THEREAFTER, SO IN CASE DNB CAN'T BE CLEARED, YOU'VE GOT YOUR FCPS ATLEAST!OF COURSE, IF YOU CLEAR DNB AS WELL, THAT WILL BE SIMPLY WONDERFUL!

DR.ASHA J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  32. Kishores85

Kishores85 Guest

Recognistion for Dip. NB Training

Please help
    Is US residency in Internal Medicine, is recognised by NBE as a 3 year training & will i be allowed to take my final DNB exam in Internal Medicine
    its very urgent please reply asap
    I will be very grateful if seniors, members & moderators provide me some insight in to this
    Thanks in advance
    Kindest regards
    Kishore
  33. ak

ak Guest

What is last date for submission of DNB CET application form

Can anyone tell me what is the last date for submission of DNB CET Application form????

I'm confused as the website www.natboard.edu.in is showing 15th April 08,

But guys are saying its 24th April 08.

Which one is a correct date? & Where DNB has given clarification of the same...
    Please reply as early as possible... :? :? :?
  34. PG COURSES

HI,

THE NOTICE ON DNB WEBSITE WHICH MENTIONS THE BRANCHES OF INDIAN BANK WHERE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE, SAYS THAT THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORMS IS 21ST APRIL 2007, WHICH IS CLEARLY A TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKE!

SO PERHAPS THE LAST DATE CAN BE SAFELY TAKEN AS 21ST APRIL 2008 FOR DNB-CET FORMS!

DR.ASHA J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  35. Guest

Guest Guest

hi everybody.
    I just want to get some information about DNB. I have done my MBBS from Govt College, Patiala (Pb), Now I am going to be setteled in Mumbai. So, can you guide me about the DNB Program, when the next Jan-2009 exam is going to be conducted, what are the no of seats and where? because last date of submission for June-2008 exam has gone.
    Looking forward to ur response.

Regards,
    Aashima
  36. DNB-CET

Hello Aashima,

The advertisement for DNB-CET exam usually comes about 3-4 months before the date of exam, so start looking at leading newspapers around August/September for the December exam!
    You should also keep a watch on the DNB website:-
    www.natboard.nic.in

The DNB-CET Information Bulletin & Application Form can be downloaded from the website.

Dr.Asha J.Paidhungat.
  37. rakesh sinha

rakesh sinha Guest

query to dr.asha

dr.asha.wil i be sent hall ticket for june dnb cet by dnb board.wen wil they send?kindly reply
  38. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Dr Asha I have passed my primary DNB CET in DECEMBER 2006.i wish to know regarding the validity of this result and whether i can apply for dNB Broadspeciality posts in January 2009 with this result itself? plz reply soon. :?:
  39. Guest

Guest Guest

hello dr asha can you plz tell me the percentage of candidates passins DNB PATHOLOGY (FINAL)
  40. DNB-CET VALIDITY

Hello,

My personal feeling is that DNB-CET of December 2007 is valid upto January 2010, i.e, for 2 calendar years!

However, the notice about validity in the DNB-CET information bulletin is somewhat ambiguous, since they have mentioned a one-time opportunity by giving validity upto January 2010, to all candidates who have passed DNB-CET latest upto December 2007!

Surprisingly, at the same time, they have also mentioned that certificates must be checked upto December 2005, for admission upto January 2008!

Many candidates tried asking the NBE office in Delhi & were apparently told that this is done as a special case, because there were too many queries & protests about DNB-CET validity after the October 2007 circular!

You can try applying to various hospitals & see if they are accepting your application or not, because it is better not to lose by default!

Dr.Asha J.Paidhungat.
  41. rakesh sinha

rakesh sinha Guest

query to dr.asha

asha madam.i am expecting ur reply to my query whether hal ticket would be sent to us for dnb cet or do we hav to check our exam centre in web.if so, when madam.books u wold suggest for this exam
  42. DNB-CET

Hello Rakesh,

As far as I know, the hall ticket is sent to the candidate by post!So wait for a few days & then inquire with NBE about it, if you still haven't got it.

Right now, don't go after reading textbooks like Harrison as you'll get more confused & nervous.

Bhatia, Salgunan & Shivam are some of the books that are commonly read for all these entrance exams.

If you can somehow get hold of the earlier DNB-CET papers, that will give you an idea about the type of questions that are asked in that exam!

Dr.Asha J.Paidhungat.
  43. request

mam i want to know about dnb entrance , how to apply &when to apply for this year
  44. DNB-CET

Hello,

The advertisement for DNB-CET will be given around the end of August, in several leading newspapers, as well as on the DNB website.The exam will be held in the 2nd weekend of December 2008.

Dr.Asha J.Paidhungat.
  45. DrShilpa

DrShilpa Guest

Hi all!

Can anybody please tell me the date of on which advertisement for DNB cources in Delhi appeared in newspapers. I missed the date.Are they giving provisional admissions as well..
  46. docA

docA Guest

family medicine

I wan to ask if i can shift my place of DNB course to some other hospital/
  47. DNB course

Hello,

If you want to shift your hospital for DNB Course, you've to get an NOC from the current hospital.However, you'll lose tthe term & the fees too!

That's why I tell everyone to please find out proper details of a hospital before joining it.Who knows, in future, NBE may not allow it or may even blacklist you!

Dr.Asha Paidhungat.
  48. arun 78

arun 78 Guest

change of hospital

dear madam,
    I have joined DNB paediatrics as a secondary candidte in a hospital in july 2008. Is it possible for me to cancel this and start the course again in another institution in january 2009 session. Pleease advice.
    regards,
    arun
  49. DNB-CET exam June 2009!

Hello,

DNB-CET ad has come in today's Times of India, Mumbai edition.Forms have started getting distributed from 10th february itself!the last day of submission of forms is 9th March.Exam will be held on 14th June 2009.
    Forms can be downloaded from NBE website.DD of Rs.3000/- is required.

Dr.Asha Paidhungat.
  50. Guest

Guest Guest

I cant seem to find the form online?
    there is no pdf link on the CET 2009 information bulletin page for the form i meant.

Please if you could provide the link.

cheers