dubai dental board registraion examination

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by shabnam shaikh, Aug 18, 2005.

1. hello
    please give me full details to sit for the dubai dental registraion examination to enable me to practice in dubai..please email me salimdude@hotmail.com
  2. Simmi

Simmi Guest

If you have got this info, plz mail me at simmi_harish@yahoo.com . Thanks
  3. information about practice in Dubai

Hi, i'm from Brazil. I did get BDS graduation at there about 5 years now, and i'm very interested in details about Dubai dental registration examination to get me enable to practice there. Please send me full information at gflach@hotmail.com. Thank's since yet
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, i'm a dentist from the Philippines and i am interested to know details about Dental Registration Examination in Dubai....can somebody please send me full information in my email add: mcmfamador@yahoo.com. Thank you.
  5. dolphin

dolphin Guest

6. dolphin

dolphin Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

hello
    please give me full details to sit for the dubai dental registraion examination to enable me to practice in dubai..please email me hatem78m@hotmail.com
  8. s0nia

s0nia Guest

9. Dr.nirma

Dr.nirma Guest

10. Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny Guest

Dental registration exams

Hi!
    I've been through the google search engine and tried finding out about registration with the MOH for dentists, but am clueless.
    I graduated from Pakistan, did a year's house job in a Dental hospital and registered with the General Dental Council, UK (after passing there statutory exams). I've worked in UK for over 2 yrs. now. Do I need to give dental licensing exams inorder to practice in Dubai , if yes ;then is there a web link?????
    I've spent quite some time searching but no luck. If any one can tell me where do I stand with my experience and the web address would be really helpful please.
  11. hi.. please give me full details to sit for dubai dental registration examination to enable me to practice in dubai... please e-mail me at abhi_rockyrcr@yahoo.com
  12. dr.sunil

dr.sunil Guest

ok guys.... to get int dubai u got to clear ur dental licensing exam and have a work experience of atleast 2 years..........
  13. jcc

jcc Guest

does this include if u are a US trained dentist? I am about to graduate dental school in the US and would like to go to dubai to practice. Can someone point me in the right direction to start looking for jobs.
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

dubai exam

Hi all, I am dentist from and like you all trying to give the exam in dubai. the website which gives well just basic information is www.dohms.gov.ae . you got to the licencing part and they give you the papers needed to apply. Basically they require 3 years of post grad experience.All this is inrofmation for DOH which is the exam for dubai. The DOH is a half an hour approx interview in which they can ask anything about dntistry. they give no guidelines and no books. With the DOH licence you can work only in dubai.

There is also the MOH which is the licence for all of the other states (abu dhabi, sharjah etc) in UAE excpt dubai. This is a practical exam and an oral exam. I am not sure about the website but if you google Ministry of health UAE you will come up with it.

hope it helps. this is all i know.

thanks,
  15. appear dental examination in dubai

hello sir kindly inform me the whole information about dental board examination in dubai & to be able to practice there.thank you.
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

hi
    would you please tell me full information and detailes to enrole in dubai regestration exam .and the dates of examination.

thanks
  17. hi from rahy

hi would you please tell me about any requairments for DOH examination and how I can practice as a dentist in UAE.

THANKS
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

Dubai dental licensing board

Please send me too all information regarding preperation, patteren and parts of dubai dental licensing board at hussain.arbab@gmail.com
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

hello
    please give me full details to sit for the dubai dental registraion examination to enable me to practice in dubai..please email me alvikr2000@yahoo.com

I have done my BDS from Paksitan and have 6 years working experience.

Thanks
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

hi i am a dentist from egypt.i have fullfill the registration requirement for UAE menistry of health. but i would like to know about dubai dental registraion examination , exam dates,fees,type of the exam,how to book the exam,samples of previous exams +any related informatios.if you cold sed me this inf. or tell me where to find it .

i would apreciate your further assistance.

thanks
    amralaa112@hotmail
  21. DR.

DR. Guest

REQUIREMENTS TO B ELIGIBLE FOR DENTAL LICENSING EXAM IN DUBA

you have to be register before you sit for da exam. and the
    REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS ARE:

1.Detailed CV English or Arabic.
    2.Copy of basic Degree.(ATTESTED)
    3.Transcript for the Basic Degree.
    4.Copy of Internship Certificate.
    5.Copy of Experience Certificates up to date. (ATTESTED)
    6.4 Photos.
    7.Passport photocopy.
    8.Registration Fee (100 Dhs. On Registration date only)
    Attestation must be done from M. O.Foreign Affairs, U.A.E.Embassy in the Country Degrees Awarded and M.O.Foreign Affairs in U.A.E

CRITERIA 2 SIT FOR THE EXAM:

1. B.D.S.. OR Equivalent Degree Certificate.
    2.One year Internship in a Teaching Hospital OR. if no internship then two years experience in a non-Teaching Hospital is equal to one-year internship.

3. Two years of Clinical experience after Internship.

if you have any further questions regarding registration procedure or exam materials, feel free to contact me at:
    dr.zohaib@live.com
  22. DENTAL BOARD EXAM DATE AND SCHEDULE DETAIL FOR 2008

PLSE CAN U SEND THE DETAIL OF NEW DATES AND SCHEDULE FOR DUBAI DENTAL BOARD REGISTRATION EXAMINATION 2008
  23. dentistamro

dentistamro Guest

hi

PLease CAN U SEND THE DETAIL OF NEW DATES AND SCHEDULE FOR DUBAI DENTAL BOARD REGISTRATION EXAMINATION 2008+how to book the examn.
    thanks
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

25. DENTAL JOB IN DUBAI

please give me full details to sit for the dubai dental registraion examination to enable me to practice in dubai..please email me .drahsan26@yahoo.co.in,ahsanahmed77@hotmail.com
  26. working as dentiste in Dubai

i need information on the procedure i need to folow so i could practice in Dubai. i am a canadien dentist. mt e mail: nounou51@hotmail.com
  27. naqasim

naqasim Guest

dental exam

plz i want to know about dental exam for registration in dubai.plz send me information.my add is naqasim@gmail.com
  28. Dentist Jk

Dentist Jk Guest

Thank you for telling dr zohaib,can u plz mention which books to study n where to send required documents and wht is exam actually like?
    thanks!
  29. suhail khan

suhail khan Guest

want 2 know abt dubai dental board examination

i am a dentist from india i want 2 write dental board exam for regestering in dubai pls cn u mes me yhe details pls thank u .my mail i.d is rahul_rajlove2003@yahoo.com
  30. abukhader

abukhader Guest

DOH

Dear collegues,

If anybody know anything about the Doh interview please advice the type of questions and the textbooks suitable for preparation ,my exam will be next week .

Thanks all.

send to sabukhader@gmail.com
  31. Guest

Guest Guest

hi,,
    please give me full details to sit for the dubai dental registraion examination to enable me to work or practice in dubai..please email me brownjii@yahoo.co.in
    please guide me....
  32. shemisathar

shemisathar Guest

bds moh exam syllubus

i am shemi sathar,
    i wanted to know that how to prepare for moh exams in bds ,i am studied in India .can u post the syllubus
    thanking u
    shemisathar@yahoo.co.in
  33. dr. amit

dr. amit Guest

34. somakk

somakk Guest

dental practice

please send me info on how to practice dentistry in dubai
  35. Guest

Guest Guest

plz send me information how to practise in dubai
  36. daaniyal

daaniyal Guest

Info. about Dental registr.& Exam

Hi there!

I'm a dentist from India, residing in Canada.Could anyone guide me on taking the MOH exams & registr. info.

Anyone's help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
  37. dr. varun

dr. varun Guest

dental

hey ,i just wana ask 1 thing frm the guest frm PHILLIPINES that, how is the situation of dentistry out there,,coz one of my frnd frm INDIA wants to do PG from there.......
    kindly mail me at dr_cool8yahoo.co.in :lol:
  38. dr.dhar

dr.dhar Guest

duabi dental practice

hi..
    i have done my BDS and MDS from india..i finished my 3 years MDS course 2 months back... could anyone please tell me the requirements after which i can practice in dubai or in sharjah
    thanks
  39. detail of the exams

hi myself dr. jyoti k. frm mumbai . i'm a BDS with an clinical experience of 2years. can u please mail me the details of the exams and their dates as i would like to practise dentistry in Dubai.
  40. detail of the exams

hi myself dr. jyoti k. frm mumbai . i'm a BDS with an clinical experience of 2years. can u please mail me the details of the exams and their dates as i would like to practise dentistry in Dubai. My email id is-- kery2711@yahoo.co.in :D
  41. Guest

Guest Guest

could i also have the details on how to practice as a dentist over there? i ask nicely and am not short of pleases and thank yous.
    Thank you