enquiry

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by vyshaghfly@gmail.com, Mar 26, 2011.

1. HI, i have done my graduation and passed with 56%marks. can i join for MBA without MAT score
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

YES U CAN. MARKS ALONE WILL NOT BE COUNTED. UR THINKING, CREATIVITY, COMMUNICATION COUNTS AND ABOUT ENTERENCE EXAM IT U MISSED UR MAT U CAN APPEAR FOR TANCET
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

If you want admission thorugh managment quota then you can get seat for regular mba , if loooking for admission in banglroe kindly contact on 8050990095
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

direct Admissions details

Are you planning to pursue your career in engineering and Bangalore is your next destination. Then must write Karnataka CET test. Their are many colleges which are accepting AIEEE score card but I will suggest you attempt Karnataka CET as well.

Almost every big companies have their offices here so if you are good in numbers in terms of your final semester scorecard Job is assured.if u want to judge nay college then u must see it Placement web-pase.
    For example see how many students placed in Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore "dbit.co.in/placedstudents.html". and if you have any admissions inquiry "dbit.co.in/admissions1.html"
    use the college website to contact the management.