Established case of Bipolar Disorder

Discussion in 'AMC Clinical Exam' started by radhe, Aug 27, 2012.

  1. radhe

    radhe Guest

    Q. Your colleague is an established case of Bipolar Disorder and She has started prescribing Psychiatric medications for herself. What is the most appropriate step you would do?
    A. Report to the Hospital Management
    B. Ask her to seek specialist for the prescriptions
    C. Report the medical Board of General Practitioners
    D. Don’t report any where as she is your colleague

Share This Page