from where can iget last papers mcqs of last mrcog 1 exams

Discussion in 'MRCOG Forum' started by mohd salah, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: mohsenaa@hotmail.com

hi novalgin, kindly send a copy of the question to me too. Thanks for your kindness.my mail address is olaoluhellen@yahoo.com
  2. Meshmesh

Meshmesh Guest

Re: mohsenaa@hotmail.com

Hi Dr. mohsenna. i'm Dr. shaima'a from cairo egypt. i'm having the mrcog exam part 1 in september 2005.
    i read ur quote and i would appreciate ur help in sending me the past papers at gr8_heart@hotmail.com
    thx alot in advance
    byeeee and good luck
  3. Sue

Sue Guest

past papers

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE PAST PAPERS PLEASE. MY EMAIL: sugan_nalli@yahoo.com

thank you.
  4. pipis

pipis Guest

past papers

Thank you for your polite offer!!Send me please the past papers.My e-mail is ptrompoukis@yahoo.com.
    Bless you!! :D
  5. pipis

pipis Guest

past papers

Thank you for your polite offer!!Send me please the past papers.My e-mail is ptrompoukis@yahoo.com.
    Bless you!! :D
  6. drchitra

drchitra Guest

past papers

hi.....i am appearing for mrcog part 1 in sept....please can u mail me the pastpaper,,,i;ll b very grateful to u....thanx in advance.......

my e-mail id : drchitra@yahoo.com
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

hi novalgin thanks a lot for offering the free book.please contact me at coolclare@gmail.com waiting for your reply.

i hope it's still not too late.
  8. Vasilis

Vasilis Guest

past papers MRCOG I request

Hi,

can anybody send me past test papers of mrcog1 .i will be really grateful.my email is vsarafis@yahoo.com
  9. juli

juli Guest

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hey novalgin ,tks for the help.so nice of u to offer the MRCOG part 1 question papers.can u pls mail them to me at selinajacob@yahoo.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.