GlaxoSmithKline Pharma Ltd. needs Pharmacist/Analyst - Nasik

Discussion in 'Allied health jobs' started by Guest, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Pharmacist/Analyst
    GlaxoSmithKline Pharma Ltd.

Experience:3 - 5 Years Location:NasikEducation:UG - B.Pharma,B.Sc - Chemistry PG - M.Pharma,M.Sc - ChemistryIndustry Type:pharma/ Biotech/Clinical ResearchFunctional Area:Healthcare, Medical, R&D

Job Description

Pharmacists-

Developing new product

Good understanding of pharmaceutical processes

Resolve product & process related issues

 New source evaluation of APIs, etc.

Analysts-

Developing analytical method

Performing validation studies

 Characterization of APIs & excipient

Analytical support during development

Instrument calibrations

Stability studies.

Pharmacists: M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics (with 3-5 years of development experience)

Analysts: M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis) with 3 years of experience or M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) with 5 years of experience)

Desired Candidate Profile• Both the candidates must be below 30 years.

• Higher qualification will be advantageous.

• The candidates should have experience in technical documentation like Master formula records, process validation reports etc. & familiar with ICH Guidelines and development requirements for highly regulated markets.

• Other skills- demonstrated team working, excellent in communication skills enabling liaison with technical team.

Please Note: Candidates have already applied for this position need not apply again.

Company ProfileGlaxoSmithKline -one of the world's leading research-based phrmaceutical and healthcare companies- is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel betther and live longer. For futher information please visit www.gsk.com. Recently, state-of-the-art Global Technical Development Centre was inaugurated at Nashik.
    Contact Details Company Name:GlaxoSmithKline Pharma Ltd.
    Executive Name:Mr. Ajay Kumar Lal
    Address:GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pvt Ltd
    Plot A-10 MIDC Ambad
    NASHIK,Maharashtra,India 422010
    Email Address:nashikhr@gsk.com
    Telephone:91-253-2300329
  2. application for job.

Respected sir,
    Myself Rupali dhikale, a fresh cadidate with M.pharma(Nashik) wants to apply for the job for suitable position. Though Fresher i asssure that I m too good in analytical instument handling as well as other kinds of pharmaceutical work.Please consider my application.
    Thanking You in anticipation.
    Regards.
  3. Resume

SIR/ MADAM,

I am Madhura Suresh Kulkarni, a fresh graduate in Pharmacy from MGV’S college of pharmacy Panachavati Nashik-03. I am looking for a suitable entry level opening in your esteemed organization in the area of QA/QC Departments and would be glad if you can consider my candidature suitably.
    I have enclosed my resume for your review and look forward for an opportunity for personal interaction to explore career options that can be mutually rewarding.

Thanks
    Regards
    Madhura
  4. Application for sutaible jobs in nasik.

Respected sir,
    Myself Manoj S. Pawar, i am presently working in paschim Chemicals P. Ltd., Aurangabad as a QA Sr. Officer. I have 7 year experience in pharmceuticals company.
    Please consider my application.
    Thanking You in anticipation.
    Regards.

Manoj S. PAwar
  5. Application for post of QC-Executive

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Sandip Nirmal presently working in Lupin Limited, Pithampur, Indore (MP) having 7yrs of experience. I am waiting for positive responce from you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sandip Nirmal
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Myself Sandeep Patil , my qualification is BSC Chemistry now i am working in HPFL At PUNE AS QC Chemist.
  7. Resume M.Pharm with 2 years Exp in QA Dept.

Respected Sir,

I am Vishal D Jadhav Currently working as a “QA Officer” in Matrix Labs Ltd. (Subsidiary division of Mylan Pharmaceutical Inc. USA), Nashik, India from Nov 2008. I completed M.Pharm from S.V.B’s College of Pharmacy, Dombivali (E) in Phamacognosy subject. I would like to be in a position in a result oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continuous growth and advancement.

Thanking you and expecting a favorable reply.

Yours Sincerely,
    Vishal D Jadhav
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sir, Madam
    Myself Sandeep Sahoo now working as Sr Research Officer in
    Glenmark R&D Centre , previously in SPARC looking for a job
    suitable for me.

Regards

Sandeep Sahoo
  9. Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Priyanka Tiwari, i am a fresh graduate in Pharmacy from UTU university Dehradun, i wish to appy for a suitable job at your esteemed premises so as to explore much in my profession n serve you with all my sincerity and hard efforts.
  10. Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Priyanka Tiwari, i am a fresh graduate in Pharmacy from UTU university Dehradun, i wish to appy for a suitable job at your esteemed premises so as to explore much in my profession n serve you with all my sincerity and hard efforts.

Regards,
    Priyanka Tiwari
  11. Resume for F&D

Respected Sir,

I am Mahendra S gavate M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) Currently working as a R&D officer in sirmaxo R&D center with 1 yr experience at thane. i have specially exp on semisolid dosage form development so I would like to be in a position in a result oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continuous growth and advancement.

Yours Sincerely,
    mahendra gavate
  12. abkhodke

abkhodke Guest

Resume B.Pharm with 4 years Exp in Validation Dept.

Respected Sir,

Hello, I am Amit B. Khodke Currently working in Process Development Dept. in Matrix Labs Ltd. (100% Subsidiary-division of Mylan Pharmaceutical Inc. USA), Nashik, India. I have completed my B. Pharma from MGV’s College of Pharmacy, Nashik. I have enclosed my resume for your review and look forward for an opportunity for personal interaction to explore career options that can be mutually rewarding.

Yours Sincerely,
    Amit Khodke