GMAT preparation

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by ankur27, Feb 6, 2006.

1. ankur27

ankur27 Guest

Hi

I need a help from all of you out there, am interested in MBA and have got to know minimum 620+ score in GMAT can help one to get some calls from good universities.

But the problem am facing is MATHS(BASIC'S not clear @ all, was not interested in this subject at all), DI - don't have any idea regarding the same, and analytical writing/english - you all can judge from this message.

Am a B.com graduate, currently working as Snr. Account Coordinator. am interested in 07 batch not this year.

I need help in regarding the course, how should I start, is it achievable for a person, whose not good @ maths? and same in english, if time is given to the same person for preparing for the same.

I just want to prove my family wrong this time, as they beleive I can't get into a good university.

What shud ! do to achieve score above 620+, please help me guys regarding this issue.

I'll be greatfull to you all.

you can also reply my back to ankurchawla01@hotmail.com

Warm Regards

ankur [/b]
  2. scifi

scifi Guest

You need to get around 48 in Math and 30 in verbal, to get 620.

If you are weak in Math, take some Private coaching.

I
  3. preeti22

preeti22 Guest

To get admission in a Prestigious B-School you must crack GMAT. Because Top B-Schools given preference to those students who score well in GMAT. To prepare for GMAT you must take genius help. There are many online programs are available on web. Which helps you lot and also the benefit is they are less time consuming. I just gone through a website of e-GMAT [http://e-gmat.com]. They provide Audio Visual Learning Lessons to their students. At e-GMAT they make sure that you prove a good understanding of the basics before you attempt more difficult problems.
  4. komalpatel

komalpatel New Member

hello frds,
    i am trying for GRE and i am doing self study can any buddy please provide me some sites for preparation ...
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014