GOOD MDS COACHING in bangalore

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by drdenta2006, Jan 18, 2006.

1. drdenta2006

drdenta2006 Guest

now in karnataka good coaching classes for mds are there
    they r in bangalore oter branches i dont know but one good thing with them is they charge only once and provide coaching till the time u will get ur pg seats.for more information log on to www.ideasclasses.com
    if anybody else have any other information regarding any other coaching please tell us[url[/url]
  2. gi2005

gi2005 Guest

mds coaching in bangalore

can u tell me their tel or any other contact no, i will be highly thank ful
  3. drdenta2006

drdenta2006 Guest

contact no. of ideas

4. pg student

pg student Guest

MDS coaching

I personally feel there are some good MDS doctors who personally teach their known students..i am one of them ...and the personal coaching works :D
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

apogee is best for coaching and target educare is best for test series
  6. Pg student

Pg student Guest

MDS preparation bangalore

try this ..i got the results :) ...99451 06051...extensive MDS guidance
  7. pg student

pg student Guest

call 99451 06051 for MDS coaching in bangalore
  8. drdental

drdental Guest

apogee just charge too high..they dont even give question papers
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

for MDS coaching in Bangalore join aimmds...its good
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

you can join any classes. but before joining any of them just log on website of targeteducare or call 9324051250
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

log on respective websites before joining any one of them:
    aheadacdemy
    ideasclasses
    targeteducare
    vidyasagar
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

aim mds

another one missed in the above list is aimmds. Check website
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

if u are in Bangalore dont miss aimmds
    they give study material, keynotes, discussions, personalisd schedule... and everything one could want..its really good
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

if you are preparing for mds entrane exam than you cant afford to NOT log on website of targeteducare.....as out of 105 seats in AIPGEE 2009 80+ are from target educare only.
    not only in AIPGEE but in COMEDK, karnataka, maharashtra, gujarat, west bengal, himachal pradesh, AMU, manipal also first rank is from TARGET EDUCARE.
  15. g129

g129 Guest

i really think target is the best . i will get a seat this time all thanks to target and ofcourse my hard work
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

avail free and premium online test series on

aimmds(.)co(.) in
  17. CURIE

CURIE Guest

MDS ENTRANCE IN BANGALORE

Well... I have finished my coaching from CEDEES, a centre located in davangere and Bangalore.... the coaching is just superb... the concepts in every subject are explained so welll .... I am doing my MDS now..

Last year all the top ranks were from CEDEES... LIKE IN STATE .. SECOND , THIRD, EIGHTEENTH, FORTY FIRST AND MANY MORE IN TOP HUNDRED....
  18. vjimmyv

vjimmyv Guest

number of Apogee

Does any one have the number of apogee coaching center in bangalore
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

You all can try to Take guess question for AIPG-2010 by Famous dental author Dr. N. K. Choudhary..... call: 09988654201 ( time 4pm to 10pm).
  20. Aim MDS

Aim MDS Guest

Here is what we cover in Aim MDS

Contents of classroom course:

1. Extensive coverage of theory by lecture cum discussion classes, accompanied by high class study material prepared EXCLUSIVELY by AIPG rank holders.

2. Every discussion and theory class followed by the MCQ based test on the covered portion (More than 60 tests each having 50 questions).

3. Recap test series (More than 40 papers each test having 200 MCQ‘s) that starts after the coverage of theory of four subjects, to ensure continuous revision. (every test evaluated and merit list displayed on the notice board and online on the website to built up the competition spirit)

4. Classroom-sets (200 mcqs in each set) are issued in the classroom to be solved by discussed with the batch-mates. (Promoting combined studies and sharing of information).

5. Take home assignment sets for retrospective studies

6. Online access to all students, enabling appearing of the recap series, online when the student is not in station or cannot attend the class.

7. Personalized scheduling of classes depending on joining time students starting early get more time and hence more revision tests.
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

CEDEES is top class coaching inst in Jayanagar 4th block.... The theory is explained very well and all concepts are made to be understood
    Very very well.. Best ranks , question papers and loads and loads of discussions.. I am doing my PG now...
    Thanks to CeDees
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you know that in AIIMS Nov 2009 all 5 seats (4 open and 1 category) are from TARGET EDUCARE.
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

PGI, Chandigarh - Dec 2009 also Rank 1 is from Target Educare
  24. mds coaching in bangalore

CeDees ..I have been to various institutes..but nothing comes close to CeDees.. Have no doubt.. Individual attention..best ranks.. Innovative MCQ,s which
    Makes you think loud.. Jayanagar 4th block.. 98862 79018.
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

can anyone suggest a good MDS coaching cenntre in Hyderabad?please...
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

WHAT ABOUT SPEED IN BANGALORE FOR MDS...ANYONE EXPERIENCED IT?
  27. dental stud

dental stud Guest

In speed classes all medical faculty will take common subjects, so the prep is not focused,
    visit the center of Aim MDS in Bangalore, their programs are really eloborative
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

Delhi state mds entrance exam - all 4 seats goes to target educare students.
    Rajasthan state mds entrance exam - all 3 seats goes to target educare
    Himachal pradesh state mds entrance exam - only one seat and that also goes to target educare student
    Maharashtra state mds entrance exam - rank 1, 2 and 3 are from target educare.
    Kerala state mds entrance exam - rank 3 and 4 are from target educare.
    Gujarat state mds entarcne exam - top cet scorer is from target educare....
    Haryana mds entrance exam - exam will conducted again otherwise rank 1 and 2 is from target educare...
    Any other institute in india who is giving such results.....if yes than please let us know..
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

SEE ALL THESE ARE RUNNING BY A SINGLE MAN WITH INFINITE NUMBER OF STUDENTS.

BUT I FEEL, BRIHASPATHI ACADEMY IS THE BEST.

BECAUSE, THE CLASSES BEEN TAKEN BY RESPECTIVE FACULTY.

THEY HAVE AROUND 25 FACULTY MEMBERS.

THEY TAKE ONLY 20 MEMBERS.

THEY CONDUCT NICE LECTURE CLASSES, SYSTEMATIC TESTS.

EVEN THEY PERFORM OUR EXAM ANALYSIS SCIENTIFICALLY.

BEST PART IS EXCELLENT LIBRARY WITH MANY TEXT & MCQ BOOKS.

DON'T THINK THEY MAY CHARGE MORE.

THEY ARE ALL SERVICE ORIENTED.

LAST YEAR THEY CHARGED ONLY 25,000 FOR 1 1/2 YEAR COURSE.

I THINK NOBODY IN INDIA IS PROVIDING AT THIS PRICE.

BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE NOT CONCENTRATING ON PUBLICITY ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE GOT MANY FIRST ATTEMPT SEAT TAKERS.

CONTACT THEM @ 97422 32037
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

AIIMS May 2010 again RANK 1 is form TARGET EDUCARE
  31. excellentii

excellentii Guest

mds in bangalore

CEDEES is the best... Theory,test papers discussions are all too good... Best ranks in karnataka has been from cdz since last five years... Jayanagar 4th block, comfortable timings, understanding faculty... 9886279018
  32. Guest

Guest Guest

In COMEDK 2010 MDS ENTRANCE EXAM, 12 in first 14 including TOP 5 ranks are from TARGET EDUCARE....
    To see complete list log on its website...
  33. NEODENTAL

NEODENTAL Guest

HOW IS THE COACHIN AT FAME? IS IT WORTH JOINING THERE? :roll:
  34. NEODENTAL

NEODENTAL Guest

I HEARD THE COACH CONDUCTS INTENSIVE TESTS AT FAME IN BANGALORE?
    PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHETHER TO JOIN CEEDES OR FAME?
  35. vsyu

vsyu Guest

Have no doubt...join CEDEES
  36. Dr Prasanna

Dr Prasanna Guest

Visit AIM MDS center once, they allow to attend classes for free before you decide to join, They also let you see the material. DOnt miss to see their video lectures

Ph no 9945106051
  37. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey aimmds launching Live Virtual classes, any details of that??
  38. :cry: :cry: :( i think infact i am sure targeteducare is d worst coaching for mds entrance.i suggest to al pg aspirant plzzzzzzz dnt join it. if u join it get ready for frustation.........like me...

they wil only misguide u.they r so much money minded,dnt realize dat de r playng wid studnt future...
    dear frnds i dnt hv ny personal prblm wid target but de hv forced me to do dis.
    i joined dere coachng n nw i m hvng nly frstn bcoz ans of controversial ques,which r ften askd in aipg provided by dem r al wrong.even dere buks are bulshit. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  39. Guest

Guest Guest

Dr Vidya if you joined target educare than whats your TR No.(roll no) because in our database we dont have any student with name DR. VIDYA SHARMA?

Do you know that :
    1. AIIMS, AIPGEE 2010 ques bank released in oct 2010 and in 2 months i.e. before AIPGEE 2011, more than 4000 copies sold.
    2. COMEDK-KCET 2008-10 ques bank released in last week of dec 2010 and in one month approx 1500 copies sold.
    If these books are BULSHIT (as you are telling) then why so many students had bought these copies because this year we had not given these complimentary.

And most important thing,
    1. In AIPGEE 2011, more than 75 selections are from Target Educare.
    2. In Assam 2011, there are 2 MDS seats, both are from target educare.
    3. In Rajasthan 2011, first two ranks are from target educare.
    4. In Gujarat 2011, Till now only scores are declared and top scorer is from target educare.
    5. In West Bengal 2011, Rank 3 is from target educare.
    6. In Himachal Pradesh 2011, rank2 is from target educare.

We are basically providing you national platform where you can judge where you stand and prepare accordingly for various entrance exam....

Still if you are target educare student than sorry for not fulfill your expectations and all the best for your future.

And if are from any classes (which we suspect) than please play fair game and don't misguide students.....
  40. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi I jsu saw your ranks

Its nice.

But I would like to know the how much was the intake.
  41. Guest

Guest Guest

join any coaching for pg entrance but dont join FAME classess in blore.. its waste of time n money moreover u will land in depression as i hav experienced after joining it.. its utter waste...
  42. Rajesh Saagar

Rajesh Saagar New Member

1. Aim MDS
    2. Speed Medical Center
    are the 2 centers in Bangalore that are offering good coaching for MDS
  43. Rajesh Saagar

Rajesh Saagar New Member

You can also try preparing with the online entrancebook that helps in preparing for MDS