GP STAGE 3 CANDIDATES

Discussion in 'Post PLAB / Interviews / Locum' started by drsam, Mar 10, 2007.

1. drsam

drsam Guest

ANYONE APPEARING FOR GP STAGE 3 INTERVIEW IN NORTHERN DEANERY? SUGESTIONS FOR PREPARATIONS & INTERVIEW PLEASE. IS ANYONE DOING A COURSE FOR IT?
    HAS ANYONE TRIED THE ONLINE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKS OF www.medical-interviews.co.uk ? DO YOU RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHERS?
  2. Debi

Debi Guest

I have been selected for Eastern deanery,would appreciate any help with selection process,could not manage to take a course all courses are booked.Are you interested in group study via msg,my id banerjee_debj75@hotmail.com
  3. drsam

drsam Guest

4. Guest

Guest Guest

any one want to exchange interview material for st and gpvt.i have notes from a course for st ,if any one intrested let me know
  5. drsam

drsam Guest

DO YOU HABE ANY MATERIAL FOR GP?
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

ST1 GP IN SCOTLAND

ANYONE INTRESTED IN GROUP STUDY IN WEST YORKSHIRE, I BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR GP STAGE 3 IN SCOTLAND, PLEASE CONTACT 07809441436 OR anasir101@yahoo.com

Thanks
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

hi ,i am also form west yorkshire, where do u work>> i am intrested in gropu prepaRTION ??
  8. drsam

drsam Guest

i am also eager to group study. do you have yahoo messenger. call me anytime 01325743187 or email drsamratsarkar@rediffmail.com . I am planning to buy courses from medical-interviews.com - INTERVIEW SKILLS COURSE MATERIAL & ROLE PLAY BOOKLET. Anyone interested to share the material & the price, please let me know. I can pay if you buy or I can pay & you pay me when I send you the materials. they are in pdf format
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

HI
    I am living in Leeds and work in St james, where do u live or work
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Me too I live in Leeds and work in St. James!!!
    Who r u????????????????????????????????????
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi

My name is Dr Nasir , I work in A&E St James
  12. anju78

anju78 Guest

i am goin or Eastern deanery GP stage 3 interview, anyone in this area wants to share the roleplay downloads? I am happy to pay the share,
    let me know chithara@hotmail.com
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

i can share the material if you share the price. pls call 07788412765
  14. Dr India

Dr India Guest

British people are very cunning they exploited money by conducting IELTS , PLAB exams in India , They made enormous money by doing this. Firstly, Indians are fools :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: although in the plab application it is mentioned that passing PLAB will not guarantee employment oppurtunities in UK , just become eligible for applying job. This bloody Indians donot know what is the meaning of that just simply went to UK.
    I agree that all jobs should be given first to locals ie, UK/European union doctors. Indian doctors are confined in Garages and Mc donalds . The best solution would be pack u r bags and start doing GP in INDIA in rural areas.

come on Indians pack ur bags up and move u r asses,

Good luck for the frustrated Indian doctors in UK.
  15. relieve

relieve Guest

go and w**k urself :lol: :lol: :lol:
  16. vanajarp

vanajarp Guest

gpvst interview

I live in Glasgow, I am interested in group discussion, my e-mail address is vanajarp@yahoo.com
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

am interested in group discussion

hi i am havin interview on 2 april in eastern can we have group sicussion and i have isc interview course i am happy to share,i am looking for role play booklet does anyone have this.please contact on 01284722992,leave a message if not available.my email is sipu110@yahoo.com
  18. GP2008

GP2008 Guest

There are NO interviews for GP ST Entry - the Stage 3 assessments have a group task, a written task and a simulated consultation - NO INTERVIEW, so an interview course / interview practice is a WASTE of TIME for this.
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

I work at SJUH/LGI. Also would like to form study group for stage 3 prep. Please call on 07846 817 213. Asia Yousaf
  20. sidds29

sidds29 Guest

gp stage 3 vts exam simmulated consulation group tasks

please post here
    please write your experiences

group tasks
    simmuslated consulations
    written proiritisation

i know few examples used previous exams in diffrerent deneries
    ill post here
  21. nib

nib Guest

hi sidds!
    could you please post the stations .....
    thanks in advance
  22. coum

coum Guest

GP selection centre advice
    if someone comes following recent tests, DO NOT focus on the test itself, but the REASONS why the test was done. you MUST explore the patients WORRIES, FEARS and CONCERNS, the so-called "patient agenda". remember this
    DONT waste time explaining the nature and results of the test. spend more time finding out the situation in her life eg stress with her family or work that made her go for the test in the first place. ask about her family, her dependents, work, as this will trigger the patient to give you more relevant information, i am a gp reg, passed last year and know what im talking about, its drilled into our heads all day long. hope this helps you guys
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

I am Dr Kumar
    I would like to do group study for GPVTs stsge 3 . If anyone is interested and living around London or surrey area please let me know
    regrds
    kumar
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

GP stage 3 group study

I am Dr Kumar
    I would like to do group study for GPVTs stsge 3 . If anyone is interested and living around London or surrey area please let me know
    regrds
    kumar
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi i Am Dr Ali
    Would like to do a group study or 0ne to one for GP stage 3 lives in streatham London
    anyone ?
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi
    Will some one please post the stations here
    many thanks
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi
    Ali
    I would like to do group discussion for stage 3 with you .I f you are happy please let me know
    DRKumar
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

if you subscribe to gp stage 3 pass test, they have 38 role play videos of common scenarios to watch with directors commentary below that i am finding veru useful. its 49 pounds though so worth joining with someone else and watching them as a group
  29. Guest

Guest Guest