GUIDE FOR GOOD COLLEGES IN HYD FOR MBA

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by BABA WAHAB, Jun 16, 2008.

1. BABA WAHAB

BABA WAHAB Guest

I GOT 33608 RANK IN ICET 2008. PLS GUIDE ME BEST POSSIBLE COLLEGE FOR MY RANK. IAM A MUSLIM MINORITY
    THANKING U
  2. sanghamitra

sanghamitra Guest

hello...sir...

i got 41058 tank in icet-2008,can u plz mail me the list of colleges in which i can get admission for MBA

sanghamitra.mistry@yahoo.com
  3. MIRZA

MIRZA Guest

ICET ADMISSION

First step in admission is to take counselling form from the O.U press. Fill it up and submit it. then wait for counselling date. according to the rank you will be called for counselling. Most probably you can get admission with counselling if you have good rank and if u are lucky.

Aart from few top/good colleges, there are no good OU affliated colleges. Few good colleges are

1. OU Campus
    2. Badruka
    3. Vivekananda PG college
    4. Aurora, etc

All OU affliated colleges dont have good faculty, librabry, etc if you are reay to adjust then its fine. Dont expect any placement from OU colleges... apart from the colleges which are mentioned above and few other colleges rest all OU affliated colleges are waste education wise.

Coming to Minority colleges, expecially muslim colleges, all are useless. they are the worst colleges. Its better to take admission in some good non-minority colleges.The amount paid by you will be the same in minority or non-minority.

The following minority college are famous in students community, but in reality they are the worst for mba students

1. MJ college
    2. Deccan College
    3. Anwaar ul uloom
    4. Mesco
    5. Global education centre
    6. Presidency college

Nevertheless if any one has below 50,000 rank i guess he will get free seat in any minority college. But dont expect good education, infrastructure, library, computer labs, placements and faculty. Just for the sake of degree you can take admission but knowledge and education wise no college is good

For further questions u can email me on mirza.rafath@gmail.com
    you can also visit my blog mirzarafathbaig.blog.com

Thanks

Mirza Rafathulla Baig

Part time faculty Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
    Part time faculty Sister Nivedita College of Professional Studies

4. noor ul ain

noor ul ain Guest

searching for good college for mba

my rank is 52378 and my hallticket no is 14390202 and i am a minority status and i will thankful to u
  5. MBA COLLEGES

[img][list][list][quote][quote][size=24][size=18][i]SIR
    i have got 30421 rank in the icet in this year and i am belongs to the sv region which is best for me to get addmsion preffering to hyd and vijayawada where iam non local to that place [color=darkblue][/color][color=darkred][/color][b][/b][/i]
  6. MBA COLLEGES

SIR
    i have got 30421 rank in the icet in this year and i am belongs to the sv region which is best for me to get addmsion preffering to hyd and vijayawada where iam non local to that place
  7. minority rank

Hello Sir,
    I got 34367 RANK in ICET09.I want to know my minority rank.I am a MUSLIM.And when will be the counselling starts.
    Please give reply sir.
  8. MBA

Great oppurtunity for mbas
    to join in good mba coolege in hyderabad with 100% placement assistence
    icet is not mandatory
    contact me 9948848681
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

EVEN FOR OPEN OR DISTANCE UNIVERSITY IN MBA COLLEGES SHOULD WE ATTEND COUNSELLING AND PROVIDE SOME OPEN AND DISTANCE MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD