how do I prepare?

Discussion in 'MRCS Forum' started by rabia islam, Jul 18, 2005.

1. rabia  islam

rabia islam Guest

I passed my MBBS finals recently,I have plans to sit for the MRCS exams.What do I have to do?And how long do I have to wait till I can sit for the exams.How much would it cost me?What documents do I have to submit?If there is anyone out there who can help me I will really be grateful.And can i apply directly in new-delhi or abu-dhabi?If so where are the offices?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

ya..this is the

hello,

this is Dr.raza from pakistan. i have alrrady applied for the MRCS part 1 going to be held in New delhi on 16th Jan. 2006.

if u are interested just message me..i'll let u know.

bye.....razahassan8000@yahoo.com
  3. rabia

rabia Guest

hi,
    Well if you are eager to help you can start by answering the questions I have already posted then if i have any more queries I shall contact you.Thanks
  4. razakhan

razakhan Guest

how to apply

[hii,,

would be better if u mail me on my e-mial.

yup i have applied for the Glasgow which got centers in delhi and abu-dhabi but i opted for the delhi as it is near to our country and the cost is less. exam fee is 190 pounds. u just need your attested degree copy. download form from the net. and just send it to the college in london.

anyways goodluck...raza
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

the poor guy is really desperate!
  6. guest11

guest11 Guest

yup .. i agree with u buddy ... a knight in shining armour waiting to help damsels in distress..