how to take the DOH exam?

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by drsmitha, Jan 31, 2006.

1. drsmitha

drsmitha Guest

hi..i am a dentist from india...i have completed my National dental board exams in the US. i want to work in dubai as a dentist. can someone plz help me with information required to practise dentistry in Dubai.
  2. Dr Sharma

Dr Sharma Guest

National Dental Board

I have recently moved to the U.S. and planning to take the National Dental Board exam this summer.

Can you tell me what you studied and any helpful information will be greatly appreciated?

Thank You.
  3. Dr.Raj

Dr.Raj Guest

DOH..

Dr.Smitha

There r two types of licenses u need to look at in order to work in Dxb..DOH/MOH Dept of Health and Ministry of health respectively.

A DOH allows u to work in Dubai while d MOH will let u work in amy other emirate besides Dubai..

U need to present a minimum of 5yrs experience after graduation(excluding internship) as a pre-requisite.

Besides u can get urslef more information at www.dohms.gov.ae

God bless..
    Dr.Raj
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hi dr.smitha
    even i mdentist goin to take my NB in us next year...but rite nw i m goin to dubai next month as my hubby is posted over there..i m not able to understand tat after doin NB exams why r u plaanin for dubai..i need a proffesional advise
    thanks br kiran
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

i am a dietician in india with one year experience now i want to come to dubai so do i have to take any exams of doh or moh
  7. DR.ASHISH

DR.ASHISH Guest

INFO ON MIGRATING TO UAE

HI DR. RAJ,
    I AM A DENTIST FRESHLY PASSED FRM INDIA.CAN U PLS GIVE ME INFORMATION ON MIGRATING TO UAE eg.VISA,EXPENDITURE,ACCOMODATION,INCOME,PROSPECTS,ETC.
    THANK YOU
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

oppurtunities out of india

hi..i am dentist who ahs completed by bds frm india..and presently residing in blore..i have 6 yrs of gud clinical expereince and now i am interested to go abroad..and work..
    i am in grt confusion regarding the oppurtunities in dubai,australia and alos in uk..so kindly guide me on this..
    an early action is required..pl
    my email id is drvnimbali@gamil.com
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

please help me

I'm a dentist from Turkey with 12 years experience in all aspects of General Dentistry looking to work in Dubai.

Would you please kindly tell whats the procedure? How can I get a job there? and what do I need to work there?

Please explain Moh and Doh Exam. How can I get information about them?

Is my graduation valid in Dubai ?

I would appreciate if you could kindly answer my questions...

Sincerely Yours,
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am Dr.Mohan kumar doing my private dental practice in sathyamangalam,Erode (DT),TN,INDIA for the past 7 years and till date ,I have a total experience of more than8 years including internship.I did my BDS in VMS Dental college,Salem,TN ,Which is affiliated to TN .DR. MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,TN.
    As soon as I completed my course I started my Private practice with full confident and courage ,so far I think I am doing a successful job with full job satisfaction ,I am also doing so many rural free dental services to the poor and needy in my surrounding hilly areas .In my general dental practice ,so far I can say I am skilled in Exodontia,Root canal treatment ,crown and bridges and common procedures involved in general practice .
    Rather than my practice I am interested in Photography and reading some useful books,
    Which gives immense pleasure to refresh my mind .

Presently I am the President ,Rotary club of sathy ,Rotary international district :3200 for the year 2007-08.
    To conclude , If am I given a job ,I am sure I can do the best to the organization and to the people no matter where I serve.
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I am Dr.Mohan kumar doing my private dental practice in sathyamangalam,Erode (DT),TN,INDIA for the past 7 years and till date ,I have a total experience of more than8 years including internship.I did my BDS in VMS Dental college,Salem,TN ,Which is affiliated to TN .DR. MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,TN.
    As soon as I completed my course I started my Private practice with full confident and courage ,so far I think I am doing a successful job with full job satisfaction ,I am also doing so many rural free dental services to the poor and needy in my surrounding hilly areas .In my general dental practice ,so far I can say I am skilled in Exodontia,Root canal treatment ,crown and bridges and common procedures involved in general practice .
    Rather than my practice I am interested in Photography and reading some useful books,
    Which gives immense pleasure to refresh my mind .

Presently I am the President ,Rotary club of sathy ,Rotary international district :3200 for the year 2007-08.
    To conclude , If am I given a job ,I am sure I can do the best to the organization and to the people no matter where I serve.

e mail:mohandent@rediffmail.com
  12. Dr Vaishali

Dr Vaishali Guest

RULES REGARDING WORKING IN DUBAI

Hi.
    I, Dr Vaishali , have just completed my BDS from Pune, India this year.
    i would like to know what are the requirements to work in dubai.
    i have a residence visa.
    pls mail me the details at vaishalirk_1985@yahoo.co.in
    thank you
  13. knysliukas

knysliukas Guest

dentistry

I am a 4th year student at Kaunas Medicine University, Dentistry Faculty (Master of Odontology) Lithuania (EU).

I worked from 2006-2008 Latako Dental Clinic as Part- Time Dental assistant.
    From 2008 till now this clinic accepted me for internship.

After graduating my university I planing to move to dubai and I want to know, whart possibility to get dentist job where. after graduating will have 2.5 practice (internship)

as well Summer 2010 (Jun 1- Aug 31) I am planning to spend in Dubai and I would also like to find a dental assistant job or clinic who would except me for internship

Thank's for help.
  14. asanulbanna

asanulbanna Guest

doh exam

how to take doh in dubai