HSMP Documents lost by HOMEOFFICE and ROYAL MAIL....PLS HELP

Discussion in 'Post PLAB / Interviews / Locum' started by madmatrikss, Nov 28, 2007.

1. madmatrikss

madmatrikss Guest

I applied for HSMP and I came to know my approval within 3 days and they had posted my documents on 6 Nov 07 but I didn’t receive it till 26th Nov. After that, upon my request, the Royal Mail gave me a letter that the post is lost as they cannot track the item unless there is an attempted delivery. The Home office says it cannot re-issue the letter for the next 3 months and it can only give it by Feb. I don’t know what to do? I have got the job offer but I cannot go because of this and the HomeOffice is not cared either about the document or the approval letter.

I applied the HSMP on my own and I don’t know any solicitor here.

PLEASE GUIDE ME....PLEASE HELP ME
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,

I'm in exactly the same boat, my HSMP visa papers got lost in the post and they are refusing to reprint for 12 weeks. They say its because they can't issue working permits all over the place but as far as I understand they certificate will have my name on it and I'll have to pass entry clearance anyway, who would probably check my passport against the certificate.

If you have resolved this in some way or anybody knows about a way to get this resolved please could you let me know.

My email: danievh@gmail.com

Regards

Danie
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Go to a immigration laywer and get some advice.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Any news yet?