I have the pastpaper for free to anyone need it

Discussion in 'MRCOG Forum' started by novalgin, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurneesh

gurneesh Guest

2. epi

epi Guest

sep 05 mrcog 1

dear fren
    its nice to see people like u coming out to help people like us .i plan to giv sep05 mrcog 1 .cud u kindly send me those pastpapers .
    may god bless u
    my e mail:draanchalagarwal@yahoo.co.in
  3. aysha71

aysha71 Guest

4. dr.a

dr.a Guest

5. sakshi

sakshi Guest

dr mohseen can u plz send me one copy of past papers plz.i need them alot.thank u for ur help.my id is drreeya22@yahoo.com
  6. oncedr

oncedr Guest

7. rcogway

rcogway Guest

Perfect site for paspaper answers

Dear candidates,
    i started my web online www.rcogway.com
    it contains daily pastpaper answers, free 2 sessions from our course, free registration, courses in Egypt / KSA/ UAE
  8. guest

guest Guest

it would be very nice of you to send me a copy too, to my add. sheetal_madari@hotmail.com. i will be taking my exam in september 2005
    thanx.
  9. kukies

kukies Guest

10. ques

please send me past test papers
  11. drchitra

drchitra Guest

request to mail past papers mrcog answers

hi ..i am residing at blore ..appearing mrcog in sept...request u to mail me mrcog past papers answers...my id. drchitra@yahoo.com
  12. Nicky

Nicky Guest

13. Past papers

Did all of you know that photocopying books and passing them on whether to make a profit or not is ILLEGAL and you can be prosecuted for it, most books have this paragraph in it

"No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher or, in the case of reprographic reproduction, in accordance with the terms of licences issued by the Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK [www.cla.co.uk]. Enquiries concerning reproduction outside the terms stated here should be sent to the publisher at the UK address printed on this page."

Another thing is ignorance is no defence in a court of law - if you don't believe me read this page http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4727919.stm.

Think very carefully whether you can afford to get a criminal record and still be a doctor
  14. Past Papers

Actually its not just photocopying, it covers all areas of reproducing a document/book without permission to do so or acknowledging the source and paying the source royalties - authors have to earn a living too!!!!
  15. pipis

pipis Guest

16. Guest

Guest Guest

17. juli

juli Guest

18. Guest

Guest Guest

past papers

Dear friend,

Can u plz send me a copy of the past papers to KUTTY_NUTTY@YAHOO.CO.IN. Thank u very much in advance.
  19. raana

raana Guest

hi

asak mohseena,

cud u plz send the pastpaper 2 me as well. i am givin my exam on sept 5 2005.
    it will b veyr kind of u.
    thank you.
  20. afoora

afoora Guest

desperately need the papers

hi dear:

what u r doing is very nice and sweet.. i would really appreciate it if i can have a copy of the past papers at this address

afraaf@yahoo.com
    thank u :lol:
  21. Dr b0bby

Dr b0bby Guest

request for past papers

DEAR MOHSEEN,

Please KINDLY SEND ME PAST PAPERS TO MY E-MAIL: drbobby_birmingham@yahoo.co.uk. I would be extremely grateful and God Bless You.
  22. miragoel

miragoel Guest

:roll: :roll: hi novalgin, if u r really serius then pleeeeeeeeeez send a copy to me friend.i know u got a long list but plz add me in ur address book.my e-mail ID is miragoel@yahoo.com; i will be really grateful to u. :? 8) 8)
  23. Prav

Prav Guest

Bet its not the real PASTPAPER just scribbled remembered ones. Why not show examples here.

Try more recent past paper topics for MRCOG.
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

25. tori

tori Guest

26. Guest

Guest Guest

27. Guest

Guest Guest

28. vishaldj

vishaldj Guest

hi could your send me the past papers too : Sitting for part 2 march2006

e-mail add : vishaldj@yahoo.com
  29. niyi

niyi Guest

past papers

Hello Novalgin,
    I will be very grateful if you would send the past papers for the MRCOG to me at my address; niyiadetoki@yahoo.co.uk. God bless you.
  30. razia

razia Guest

31. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Past papers mrcog1

32. guestu

guestu Guest

so many have asked for it.can anybody confirm how many of you got it??
  33. berry

berry Guest

pastpapers

hai everybody,

there are hundreds of mails asking for papers. can somebody post message,regarding this. did any body receive them and if so please tell other how they are.

thanks
  34. tasnuva

tasnuva Guest

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hi!novalgin.will u pl do me a favour sending past papers to my
    ID tasnuva_27@yahoo.com
    i will be very greatfull to u :lol: :lol:
  35. Guest

Guest Guest

HI NOVALGIN,I AM TAKING MARCH 2006, PLEASE SEND PAST PAPERS O ME ALSO, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL
  36. Guest

Guest Guest

HI NOVALGIN,I AM TAKING MARCH 2006, PLEASE SEND PAST PAPERS O ME ALSO, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.MY EMAIL govrineni@yahoo.co.in
  37. dr_zaghlo

dr_zaghlo Guest

hi everybody

hi everybody
    i will be gratefull if anyone send me these papers
    may God reward u all
    my e mail is (dr_zaghlo@hotmail.com)
    thank u all
  38. Guest

Guest Guest

hi ,
    I am intending to answer the MRCOG 1 ,can u please send me the paper on my email id :jandyjane@yahoo.com.
    thanks a million
  39. melissa

melissa Guest

2005 past papers

please please please could you post me the past papers as i am sitting ny prelims in 2 weeks and i have not been in shool for a few weeks as a family relation had passed away :D
    thanks a lot melissa mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  40. pink doctor

pink doctor Guest

Please send me past papers

Hi,
    PLease send me past papers any one who ha sit as i badly need it.Thanks folks.

Dr.pink
  41. saira salman

saira salman Guest

please can i have the papers

i have already gone thru this mrcog twice and i never knew that past papers r imp but i dont want any mistakes this time .i would be very gratefull to u if i can have the past papers
    my email add is
    syra_salman@yahoo.co.uk
    cell 07940903128 (uk)
  42. maz

maz Guest

may i have those questions too

hi there, please kindly email the past years questions to me too, thank you
  43. maz

maz Guest

past years questions

please kindly email me the past years question, thank you.

email is msnssmb@yahoo.com
  44. Guest

Guest Guest

pass papers

Hi there, i will really appreciate it if some one could send me copy of pass papers as i am planning to take March attempt.i will wait for anyone reply .here is my email.... haadia_25@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks .
  45. jan

jan Guest

post me the test papers too

HI ,
    PLEASE DO POST THE PAPERS TO ME .
    MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS :arrow: jandyjane@yahoo.com.I ,LL BE VERY MUCH GRATEFUL.
    THANK U. :D
  46. Guest

Guest Guest

past papers

hi i am sitting for the march exam, would be grateful if you could email the past years to me as well , thanks !!!

my add: archeoon@hotmail.com
  47. Guest

Guest Guest

hi
    Please send me at following e-mail adress.
    drshoaibcheema@yahoo.com
    Realy thamks.
  48. Jeth

Jeth Guest

Past papers?

hi,
    i would really appreciate if you could email me the past papers as well.Attempting the exam in 2006.This is my first attempt.pls pls help..many thanks.my email: jethro025@hotmail.com

Jeth
  49. satyababu_k

satyababu_k Guest

pastpapers

Please send me the past papers too, I shall be grateful to you for the help, thank u, regards, my email address is satyababu_k@yahoo.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.