i want to do mrcs and i m ms in surgery in india?

Discussion in 'MRCS Forum' started by drhamid, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. drhamid

    drhamid Guest

    i am master in surgery india ,i want to do mrcs what are the steps to get that.
  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    steps for mrcs

    hi dr hamid,
    just go to www.rcsed.ac.uk and download the form for intercollegiate mrcs...no more hassels of no of posts now..anybody can apply directly!
    next one is in september i guess,
    best of luck,
  3. Englishman

    Englishman Guest

    All those MS General Surgeons out there.... Pass the MRCS before you come to the UK!
    That you won't need to take the PLAB

    You will still have to take the FRCS... if you get into higher speciality training

    Or else without the MRCS you will have to compete for Senior House Officer level jobs
  4. ENT_dr

    ENT_dr Guest

    How to start with MRCS?

    Der docs,I am doing my MS ENT in India and i want to knwo how i should start with MRCS,absolutely i have no idea,pls inform me,my mail id is dr_shac@yahoo.com ,any ENT surgeons can also contact me,am in chennai

Share This Page