IELTS preparation group

Discussion in 'IELTS Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,
    Anyone(specially female) interested to form a group, for the preparation of IELTS. I am planning to appear in the next month, please reply with your email id, if you are interested to form a group to assist each other and to get the best score.
  2. Nelly

Nelly Guest

Hi, I am female and looking for a study group for preparation of IELTS.Might I join to your study group.My email is
    dr.djumaeva@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Cheers.
  3. merrin

merrin Guest

hi
    i too interested in joining your study group.my skype id is merrin james
  4. mltran

mltran Guest

Hi,

I don't know if i'm too late here, hopefully not. As like others who have reply to this post, I would like to join the group too. My plan is to sit IElts test at the end of February, 2012. My email address is myltran@gmail.com skype: ml.tran
  5. wafa1230

wafa1230 Guest

I have applied for Canadian Migration and as per my consultant's recommendation, I appeared for the IELTS exam. My scores are mentioned below:Listening: 8.5Writing: 6Reading: 7Speaking:7Average Score: 7However, my consultant asks me to reappear for the IELTS as I dint meet the eligibility criteria, because the canadian migration requirement is 6.5 in all except listening skills 7.5. So I would like to know if its mandatory to retake the test.
  6. Thara

Thara Guest

This is great result, please be kind enough and let me know that how you got this result? Any tips?
  7. harshaabba

harshaabba Guest

hi all ,

Im willing to do the IELTS next month. I also like to join your group. Mail ID : dilruk336@gmail.com
  8. nazam

nazam Guest

hi, i am interested to form the group. my email ID- nazam.lawcu@yahoo.com