INDIA AS AMC MCQ exam CENTER

Discussion in 'Australian Medical Council (AMC) EXAM' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Guys,

There is a great news for indian doctors, INDIA has become center for AMC examinations. For details see the follwoing link

http://www.amc.org.au/index.php/examination-dates-aamp-venues-quick-links-184.html

India is a center for exam. Dont know will the center will be always, so all of you who are planning to give the exam, this is the right time!.

Thanks,
    Vikram
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have exchanged mails with AMC, and they have confirmed India is a AMC center. I knew it 15 days ago before it was added on the website.
    It was added to site 5 days ago, i guess in 10-15 days it might be in the AMC prometeric center too. As it is quiet early the exams are in october/november.

Thanks
  4. cheetu

cheetu Guest

about amc

Is it requried to give ielts before taking amc?
  5. cheetu

cheetu Guest

hi

I searched to find out the center in india but coudn't,can any one give me idea?
    is there any exemption from amc?if we have passed plab?
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

The center is going to be an offshore prometric center, it is to be announced in the AMC site. I guess in a fortnight it should be there
  7. cheetu

cheetu Guest

thanx,let me know when they announance in website
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

unfortunately its not true ,,i talked these guys amc
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

no need to give ielts before amc get it cleared aftere clearing step 2
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

hi......cant open up the link. to know bout AMC centres in india...cud u pls tell me the deatails....i ll be really thankful.
    Dr payal
  11. study partner for clinicals

I am looking for study partner for clinicals of AMC .I am suppose to appear in mid sep 08.My phone no is 0404784284.I can also be contacted at manas_pusalkar@rediffmail.com
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

i m from pakistan can i give amc in india .nd plz guide me abt it reply me on amarasaeed@ymail.com
  13. nabina lala

nabina lala Guest

CAN A BANGLADESHI DOCTOR APPEAR FROM INDIA?

HI,I'M DR.NABINA LALA.CAN ANY BANGLADESHI DOCTOR APPEAR IN AMC EXAM FROM AN INDIAN CENTRE?????
  14. vivacious

vivacious Guest

hi
    its all about getting visa for offshore centre whether its india or any other off shore centre. you should contact amc for this.
  15. satish26

satish26 Guest

Hi ,'the veneues for the AMC in INDIA are as follows
    bombay, calcutta, delhi, banglore, from this nov.08 onwards.

.Do we have to clear IELTS and Plab?
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

hi i m MD pediatrics from maharashtra and want to do fellowship in pediatric superspeciality like picu or nicu so how can it possible?is amc required?
  17. sus

sus Guest

from what i hear.. if there are enough candidates the centre gets confirmed.. coz the amc site states that venues are subjected to be changed if necessary... so keep applying for india as off shore centre!
  18. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

so, is there an AMC exam in India or banaglore on Monday November 17th?? thanks
  19. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

hi

How do you apply for the indian center AMC exam? is there a web link someone can provide?

:? thanks
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

hi..has anybody given the AMC mcq offshore on 13th of oct?they said that the result would be out on the internet on the 14th of nov,but I could not find it anywhere?Can anyone tell me how to go about it?
    Thanks,
    Saarah
  21. bhagi

bhagi Guest

hi...
    Im an undergraduate medical student...Can i apply to amc xam, without my graduation...tat means without completing my course and internship...Is that internship is essential for amc...im from srilanka...Thankyou
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

I CALLED UP PROMETRIC HELPLINE
    AND THIS LADY CONFIRMED THAT INDIA IS NOT YET A CENTER FOR AMC EXAM

HOWEVER AMC WEBSITE SAYS THAT CENTRES IN INDIA FOR MAY 2009 EXAM
  23. suj

suj Guest

AMC exam

Hi,

its not great news to have centres for AMC MCQ in India. Before applying for Amc it is better to know the truth that in 2010 australian medical graduates are passing out of university. and one more thing this exam is entirely different from our entrance, so its better to get prepared for exam and apply. reading style is totally different.

thnks
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, I am a Nigerian doctor planning to write the AMC 1 in july,presently considering making India as my exam center. since i am not too familiar with the states in India, I really help in deciding the state to choice as my center and secondly I won't mind getting a study pattern
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

Very happy to know that, but dear that link not working