Indian MD in UK

Discussion in 'MTAS discussion' started by Guest, Jul 8, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have completed my MBBS, DGO & MD in Obs&Gyn from India. I am planning to relocate to UK. I heard that many changes were introduced in UK immigration/work related policy for doctors. I would like to know what are the exams which I need to take to practice in UK or is it possible to take up courses on specialised areas like infertility etc
  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dear MD,
    pls contact us for your UK Immigration and recruitment.

    alternatively email us we will catch it from there.

    Capital Care Services (UK) Ltd is one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment agencies. We are a friendly doctor lead agency that holds the NHS National Contract for the Supply of Medical Locums throughout the UK.
    Capital Care not only offers the best rates of pay to our hard working doctors, we are also able to offer an unrivalled level of support from career advice from established NHS consultants to finance and banking. We make our registration process quick and easy for you, so that you can begin working within a matter of days. Once registered with us, our friendly placement advisors are at hand to answer any queries and find your ideal job.
    If you are eligible for GMC registration and wish to work in the UK, then we are right consultants for you. We will take care of your work permit process (we will sponsor your Tier-2 work permit) and we will place you in highly reputable NHS UK hospitals.
    We also can sponsor work permits to qualified experienced NMC UK registered nurses and Allied health professionals.
    Capital Care Services UK Ltd is NHS PASA approved agency, UK Boarder Agency accredited for Tier-2 (Work permit) sponsorship, ISO-2001 Certified and Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) registered agency.
    For more details, please feel free to contact:

    Best regards,

Share This Page