Discussion in 'MRCS Forum' started by Guest, Aug 15, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am an Afghan Doctor living in Afghanistan. I have got my MD (MBBS) from Kabul, Afghanistan. I want to do my Master's in ENT from India. Can you please guide me? Which universities give Master's to Foriegn Nationals? Is there any focal point that I can contact?

Share This Page