IQE/MFDS Study Group In UK

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by sayani, Mar 25, 2007.

1. sayani

sayani Guest

Hi All,

I am currently giving exams for MFDS and IQE. I have some information and resources and I would like to exchange the same. I am sure collectively we can build some data base which can be useful for many and specially overseas doctors who are studying in UK. Please have your say how you find this idea? I believe we can once a meeting to physically share things and can discuss logistical aspects. Do write back your comments.

Rgds.

Dr. Sayani
  2. dr.alam

dr.alam Guest

Dear Dr,
    I think u have a wonderful idea... and let me know how i can be of assistance.. by the way i myself also plan to take the iqe exams and the mfds by the end of this year.

kind regards,

doc.alam@gmail.com
  3. DR shah

DR shah Guest

MFDS AND IQE

Hi there!
    Those who are interested to sit for new MFDS part 1 for this oct'2007 can share reading materials with me. But first of all I am looking for the upgraded syllabus for new MFDS(MFDGP).If anybody want to share this I will be obliged.
    shah
  4. dr.asif

dr.asif Guest

mfds part a

hi friends , i am also planning on giving the mfds part a exam this october , i m currently doing my internship and it has been around 4 months , so guys could you please kindly tell me if i m eligible to give the exam or do i have to complete my internship to sit for the exam? thanks alot
    and i have all the mfds modules and readers if anybody is interested but i got a hard copy..
    reply soon ...
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

hi all
    it's really nice meeting u here
    i'm ahmed egyptian -- and live in egypt
    i'm looking for study partner as we could share our thoughts and even schedules of studying materials
    i have all the studying materilas and all reader and modules
    hope finde someone who will be interested to have prtner in studying
    contact me on
    dent_abugabal@yahoo.com

sincerely,
    ahmed
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

hi doc,
    i completed my bds oct last year n wud like to take up my iqe....i wanna know how far appearing for mfds wud help me...

help me..

regards,

dr.radhika
  7. jazzy

jazzy Guest

hi dr radhika,
    are you from uk and when r u planning to take up iqe.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

well am a dentist from india..leaving to uk by may ...am jus prep for iqe..n wud like to sit for the iqe this year..
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

salams

zainab wat abt ur landline number can l hav chat wid u
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

salams

dr.asif wat abt price of these modules,&hw many r they
  11. srinivaas

srinivaas Guest

iqe

helo Dr.Radhika
    me Dr.Srinivaas from india (chennai )

me too planning to take up iqe new format but still i didnt get any info abt when iqe is going to held this year

if u any details abt exam dates plz let me know

regards
    srini
  12. nk

nk Guest

mfds/iqe

hi

how does mfds help for iqe and dont u need a 20 month work experience to enroll for mfds...i hav just completed my internship...so do i qualify for mfds?also has anybody among ull formed any study groups for iqe...ill be interested in joining....

please e-mail me to noori_k17@hotmail.com...i am currently in uk...

regards.
  13. gues

gues Guest

Hi all even i want to join group,I am giving new mfds this oct,i live in glasgow and my email id is dhelaria@yahoo.com.Please let me know if anyone is intrested.Thanks
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

hi to all,
    i have just joined this group . i am also preparing for iqe exam '07'. so it will be great if someone wants to do group study ...
    thanks to all.
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi
    I have just joined this group and Im planing to take the new IQE i.e. ORE hopefully this year. On GDC website they say part 1 of ORE will be this autumn. They dont give a clear outline of the syllabus, can anyone help me how to go about preparing for it.
    Regards
    T
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

hi Dr T

i am also confused about the same thing.... if you come to knw about anything in regards to new iqe format then plz do mesz me too....
    thnks
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

hi
    Im planing to take the new IQE . On GDC website they say part 1 will be this autumn, can anyone help me how to go about preparing for it. if anyone can provide me with materials of the past/old IQE ......i will be grateful.........

Ps mail me at drlia80@yahoo.co.in

if anyone interested in making study partners ,ps do contact me..(i live in London(near hammersmith)
    thanks

Regards,
    Lia
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

hi
    i live in coventry and if anyone want to do group study for new iqe exam. please do mesz back..
    thnks
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

does anyone know the syllabus for ORE, there is no specific outline for it and the book list does not guide much, for example Oral Pathology (Soames and Southam) I dont think we are expected to read the whole book. Also can anyone please mail me IQE past papers... my email is telyas@hotmail.com
    T
  20. dentistguy1

dentistguy1 Guest

hi

hi,i am looking for study group/partner for mfds part b.Please let me know about it.good wishes for all.
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

HI,

I am renuka from epsom sailinig in the same boat of ore. Anbody
    having any idea how to start the preparartion and books to refer
    please mail me at goud_renuka@yahoo.co.uk.
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

hi,

sandy can iknow where u live in uk. you can just mail me.
  23. moka

moka Guest

new MFDS

I want to know are the old readers and modules used for MFDS A,B,C are the same used for the new MFDS part1,2.
    Is it enough to use the readers and modules.
    thanks
  24. moka

moka Guest

new MFDS

I want to know are the old readers and modules used for MFDS A,B,C are the same used for the new MFDS part1,2.
    Is it enough to use the readers and modules.please email me amr_abdallah2@hotmail.com
    thanks
  25. Dr Suranjana

Dr Suranjana Guest

HI DR.Sayani, R u in uk even i am planing to take up the mjds exam this year it will be really nice to form a group
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

hello ppl

moka i need to know the same information ... i'm setting for MFDS part 1 in Oct so can any one share me plz

thankx
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

ORE study group

Hi everybody,

I have also applied for the ORE exam. Hopefully I get a place for this autumn. Hence I am keen to start a study group for this. As far as I am concerned IQE would be similar to ORE so I thought doing IQE questions will help us with ORE as well. Also can ppl throw some light on what material to read for
    ORE. Are there any study courses for prepartion for ORE.

regards,
    chandhu.
  28. dds

dds Guest

regarding overseas registartion exam

hello,
    i would be obliged if anyone can email me few iqe exam sample papers for my reference to study,also if any tips for study,thank you,
    my email id is drpearldr@yahoo.com
    thankyou
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everybody,
    I am planning to take up ORE this year..can anyone help me by mailing me the past papers of IQE for my reference..
    my mail id- chandhuvenkat@rediffmail.com
    regards,
    chandhu..
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

if any body is preparing for the ore exams plz answer
  31. my_tiq

my_tiq Guest

ORE study group

Hi,

I am from leeds and preparing for ORE part 1. I am looking for study group or someone in Leeds who is doing the same. I contacted yorkshire deanery and was told at the moment they are not helping any study group but we can start by our self and they can help us.

Please anyone have any information how to study and Question papers or qualified dentist help me with the examination procedure it would be helpfull for me.

Thanks

Sha
    s_shana2001@yahoo.com
  32. Guest

Guest Guest

ore

i was to give the iqe smetime
    back,but there werre lot of reports cmg up,wrt
    employments there,uk meetng its dentists req.,vt
    posts,prefernce gven to uk/eu ppl..etc. etc. i want to
    know how true is d situation,is it a good idea 2 gve d
    ore now, or is late 2 begin.how is d job scene,is
    there a massive rush of indian dentists ....wll it b
    like docs returning to india frm uk.. but i really want to have an honest
    opinion.
    thank you,
  33. drshals

drshals Guest

ORE

i plan to sit ORE exam. is there any study group that i can join?? can anyone please guide me on that.
  34. Dr.WS

Dr.WS Guest

ORE exam 2008

Hi ,
    I am from India. I am now living in brentford, middlesex. I would like to appear for ORE exam this autumn. Anybody here, living close by preparing and ready to share materials & for group study.

If interested do message at oreexam@gmail.com
  35. Dr.WS

Dr.WS Guest

hi drshals,
    where r u from and where r u residing.