IQE Papers

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by Guest, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the exam tips Annie. I'm just so worried about passing part a. Your contact Dr carim was very helpful, especially the iqe questions which I needed desperately. She has posted them to me by special delivery and I should receive it in 2 days.

So now that you've passed part a, have you started with your preparations for part b?
    Kind Regards
    Shaba
  2. Shrijana

Shrijana Guest

Dear Shaba,

I am Shrijana.completed BDS from Manipal.I would be very grateful if you could send me the one copy of iqe question.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

heyyy it wud b great if u cud fwd me teh iqe part a questions as qell.....pleaase please please please......................

4. piyush

piyush Guest

part A papers

hi shaba,
    i will b very greatfulif u can fwd e part a papers. thanks
  5. dr.renchi

dr.renchi Guest

hai,
    i hav passsed out recently, can anyone of you help me in getting a copy of iqe pattern and the subjects to study.thank u
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone
    Could any one email me IQE part a questions or I am ready to buy i f they are available anywhere
    Thanks
    Nelly
    nellychawla@yahoo.co.uk
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

iqe ques paper

hi shaba
    pls do contact me here ,regarding iqe ques information.i'll be greatfull
    thnks
  8. Riya81

Riya81 Guest

Hi shabha,
    ive just finished BDS..pls let me know how ur IQE exam was..& where the centre in in India..i went to many sites but didnt get that info..pls reply..thanx
  9. minchu

minchu Guest

iqe questions

hi,
    i am appearing for iqe part a in 2006.i wonder if you could send me any question papers you may have.
    regards.
    minchu
  10. shveta

shveta Guest

hi,
    this is shveta here and i have done my bds from mangalore.i am doing my one year internship from my hometown chandigarh which i will be completing in july2006.i am planning to start preparing for iqe.but i dont know what text books to refer.are there any specific recommended books for preparing for iqe.and if u could plz mail me or send me iqe papers i would be grateful to u.and how many times is this exam conducted in an year?plz post here.
  11. pomatyko

pomatyko Guest

Hey guys! Can anyone send me some IQE questions to this address please: matyko@rdslink.ro I would really appreciate it. Thanx guys!
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

You can get the list of textbooks as well the timetable for the exams from the gdc website! www.gdc-uk.org
  13. swarna

swarna Guest

Hi,
    Can u send me a copy of the IQE papers ...Pls do reply it would be really benificial if u could do so.
    my mail id is swarna.naren@bigfoot.com[/quote]
  14. ladoo

ladoo Guest

iqe part a

could some one help me with part a preparation .which books to refer.
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

hi there

Hi shaba,

would u be as kind, as Annie, as to forward any reading material/questions on please to me , i would be very greatful - abhinadubb@yahoo.co.in
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

hi shaba!

dear fren it would be very kind of you to let us all know of the tips u cn impart us with.we would be most obliged.waitin for ur reply fren!

thank u!
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

iqe question papers

hi everyone,

i am looking for iqe previous papers. can anyone send me to my mail address. drraj77@hotmail.com. thank you so much

regards

raja
  18. mushfiq

mushfiq Guest

about the IQE Exam Papers

Hello Shaba,

I just came to know you from the net when I entered into the aippg forums. Its nice to hear that youv'e got the previous IQE exam papers . I was also trying to be a candidate of IQE !!!. So, can you please send me Those question papers through Email. Here is my Email Address.....

mushfiqddc@yahoo.com .......... Thank you and best of luck.
  19. dr.keerthy

dr.keerthy Guest

20. Guest

Guest Guest

iqe question papers

HIII

i AM LOOKING FOR PAST IQE PAPERS. CAN ANYONE SEND ME TOO. My mail id is cool_preet90@yahoo.com

thanks
    preet

21. Guest

Guest Guest

hi guys . i am dentist , currently in uk for studying bioinformatics
    i am palnning ti give iqe . could u oplz give the question paper pattern for iqe
    anoop201179@gmail.com
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

hi if anyone has past iqe exam papers, I would really appreciate if you could send them to me at kirankarora@hotmail.com
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

hi everyone,
    i am preparing for IQE which is ''ORE'' now . i will be grateful if anyone can forward me any of the previous yrs iqe papers. And i will appreciate if someone is interested in group study. i live in coventry ....

regards
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,
    Can u send me a copy of the IQE papers ..i need some help with the materials and books too......please help..
    thanks
    mail drlia80@yahoo.co.in
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

IQE past papers

Please could I also request some IQE past papers, desperately!! My email is durgalal@hushmail.com

Thank you. Durga Lal Dutta
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

27. Guest

Guest Guest

hi shaba!

it would be of great help if you could send me IQE past papers and exam tips at telyas@hotmail.com

thanks
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,

I will be grateful if someone can send me old IQE papers..as I am a new registrant and will be giving ORE now....if you could be kind enough to mail me the papers on spdude1@rediffmail.com

If someone has a good quantity of papers..i am ready to pay also..

I hope someone reads this and sends them to me..

Thanks.
  29. dds

dds Guest

regarding IQE exam paper sample

hi
    i would be thankfull if you could email me some iqe sample papers to my email id drpearldr@yahoo.com,thank you
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

regarding IQE papers

HI Shaba,
    Im planning to take up ORE this year. Past papers of IQE would be of much help to me, so can u please mail me past papers of IQE.. mail id - chandhuvenkat@rediffmail.com.
    regards..
  31. Guest

Guest Guest

hi i;;l b very grate ful if u post the previous iqe paper at mine id
    i;m giing mine ore papers this years
  32. Guest

Guest Guest

33. Guest

Guest Guest

hello ... i was wondering if someone could send me the past iqe papers ,or tell me where i can find them ,i live in egypt... thanks a lot
    rowida_ezzeldin@hotmail.com
  34. parm

parm Guest

hi shaba...i am preparing for ORE part 1...if u can help me in anyway, like que. bank or study material......thanks....parm
  35. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi I am very worried about part A IQE can somebody please e-mail me some practice questions at utakhar@hotmail.com thanks upkar
  36. dr farah

dr farah Guest

pls help me urgent

hey all.. can u pls guide me to d requirements of pursuin pg in uk. wat r d exams? wen can we entr d uk univ- i mean wich month.. required buks fr study
    wich exams to clear bfre strtn pg?
    and do we need any special work experienc fr the pg degree application.
    i have finishd my intrnshp frm karnataka on oct 17.. 2007
    i wil b v grateful if sum 1 can help me..thnx a million..
    my personal email id is farahnaaz1983@yahoo.com
  37. Nash786

Nash786 Guest

38. suncrest

suncrest Guest

reg iqe/ore papers..

can anybody help me wid iqe / ore papers.. am ready to buy them..

thank you,
    suncrest..
  39. Guest

Guest Guest

ore

Hi,

I am having ORE in march ,,can u please send pat papers for IQE

Thank you my email is elbishary@hotmail.com
  40. warintin

warintin Guest

iqe

please help me with the IQE past questions for any memeber that has gotten them from shaba or from shaba himself. please send to warriz@yahoo.com
  41. clockwork

clockwork Guest

I will be writing the ORE part 1 in September. Could anyone provide and really help me out with any passed exam papers for the ORE or IQE, could you please forward them to kavenp@yahoo.com. Thanx
  42. Dr 7

Dr 7 Guest

IQE

HEY EVERYONE

I've just finished my BDs and want to sit the IQE. can anyone send me a copy of the papers or the information on the material and so on.
    thanks in advance
    pls email me ana.ahmadi@gmail.com