jobs in newzealand

Discussion in 'MRCS Forum' started by DR girish, Mar 12, 2005.

1. DR girish

DR girish Guest

hi i am a doctor graduated in MBBS in india and did MD in cardiology from russia and i want to work in newzealand ,so what is the process for that
  2. Anu69

Anu69 Guest

Job in NZ

Girish,
    Finishing these basics won't fetch you anything here in NZ, unless you clear NZ Med council exam (+/- USMLE). It sounds a bit harsh, but thats the reality, unfortunately. The Russian degree does not have any value here.
  3. doctor nokia

doctor nokia Guest

i need hlp

sir do u mean that we need to do usmale before applying for jobs in newzealand..
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

To get registered in New Zealand foreign medical graduates have to give

1) USMLE steps 1,2 and NZREX New zealand clinical examination and then search for a job. Migration is very difficult these days with points being increased to 29 (earlier it was 24 then 25)

2) You can get registered if you have been working for 3 years of past 4 years in UK.
  5. drshafir

drshafir Guest

Re: Job in NZ

hi
    I have completed MBBS in India
    and Diploma in Orthopaedics (2years course)
    1 year worked as a Tutor in Ortho .
    Can i get a job in Australia or New Zealand ?
    If so , how do i go about ??
    Please mail me drshafir211@yahoo.com
  6. shyamkk12

shyamkk12 Guest

for getting into job

hello,

I have finished my step1&2 of usmle with excellent scores.I have done mbbs in russia after completing only i finished my steps am i elligible for working there in newzealand.i want to go to newzealand can any one can guide what should i do next to get in to new zealand pls kindly help me
    my mail id veerisettyshyaam@yahoo.co.in
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

hi girish , what is the scope for cardiologist in india for russian graduate.
    i am planning for doing cardiology in russsia