MBA in USA - Information

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by Guest, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Everyone.

If you have a GMAT score above 400 and a toefl score above 240. If you are serious about doing our MBA from USA. If you have done 16 years of education i.e 10+2+bachelors(3) = 15 + 1 more year of education which make sit 16 years which is required by US universities.

It will not cost you much.

I am a Indian student ambassador from University of South Dakota's East Asian Institute and I can help you with a lot of information. This is the place to be University of South Dakota's Business school is in the top 10 percent in the latest princeton review. It has a AAcsb accredition which only 15 % of the Business schools in the world have. The programm is not expensive the living expense is not expensive. The university helps find you part time jobs so that you can earn and there are a lot of Indian professors in here Specially from the Southern part of India.

We have our own Indian student Organizaton and Temple is also close by. Its is where you would want your education tobe from.
    If you are serious and looking fro more information mail me or call me
    siddhartha369@gmail.com ph: 605-670-8982.

Its not late yet the last date of admission is in may .

You must be wondering why am I giving you all this info, simple because I was also one like you who did not have amuch knowledge or information in hand when I was applying, and I want to help all you out there looking for information. I also want that the best and the brightest student come here and make us Indian proud.

Thanks

Sidd