MBA(IT) subjects

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by abhishek diwakar, Feb 7, 2008.

1. hi,
    can you please tell me as which subjects do we have if we want to pursue mba in IT.as i am an engineering student and doing it in IT kindly tell me if i opt for the MBA(IT) what all subjects i will have.
    thanks
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

banking e-commerce
    can u tell me wich subject most apurchunity for job
    i m going admision in mba
  3. TO KNEW THE SUBJECT

HI
    sir i just want to knew the subject ,what should i take; as i have completed my graduation by b com and join the MVA program.
    thanks[/b]
  4. TO KNEW THE SUBJECT

HI
    sir i just want to knew the subject ,what should i take; as i have completed my graduation by b com and join the MVA program.
    thanks[/b]
  5. navreet

navreet Guest

hi g

hello sir ,actually i am in final year of bca now ,and after bca i want to go for mba in i.t..can u suggest me somthng,,dat is it good or not??and tell me also subjects
  6. mba it

plze send me mba IT subjects
  7. khushbu

khushbu Guest

subject

hello,
    sir ,i have completed my graduation in bba IT this year or wanted to do MBA IT but first i want to know about the subjects of MBA IT , plz tell me whats the subjects ,m very thanful to u.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Information systems professionals play a critical role in many organizations from a managerial, operational and decision-making standpoint and have a big impact across a wide range of industries in the business world. These professionals play a big part in ensuring that businesses get effective analysis, design and management of information to that will allow them to continue to be competitive and successful in today's world.