MDS entrance Coaching Institute in Delhi

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by rachnaShar, Apr 16, 2007.

1. rachnaShar

rachnaShar Guest

Hi all Can any body guide me about MDS Entrance coaching institute in delhi,north or south delhi.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

can anybody tell any coaching centres in chennai
  3. will you please help us to know where the arrangements for test are not good.....?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

AHEADCcoaching insttitute in rajendra nagar, Dental study circle in greater kalash
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

target educare in vikaspuri
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

can anybuddy tell me which coaching insti i should i join
    or anybody can give me the fees structure of all coaching institutes in delhi.

your friend
    Abhishek
  7. guest-2

guest-2 Guest

Don`t join Target coaching , these are mother fuker ....they just missguiding the student and only looking for money..... all they what doing is giving some money to student they got selected in mds exam & puting their name in own coaching.... I have very bad experience from that coaching...i need not have to say but i got too much hurt in that coaching......! And their all the book were just ment for money making.... most of the answers are copied from other all ready explained book.....!
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Dear guest -2 according to my knowledge till know they had published only two books.

1. Comprehensive review of dental pg exams:
    this book is authored by 4 students(all are from NASHIK branch) and first time maharashtra papers were published in this book.

2. Not Just questions (Karnataka CET):
    this book is authored by the students of AIIMS and target eudcare has only helped them to publish this book because before this there is no book on karnataka CET.
    And target educare is not claiming that they had joined their classes and for your kind information their names are also not their in achievments list of target educare. you can see on back cover page of that book.

And my dear friend all books, classes or even Dentists / Students who visit or posts forum in this website want to make money.

If you dont want that and become BDS/MDS only for social service than let me know i will give you one mobile dental clinic or so. So that you can do free dental treatment to all needy poor people.
  9. drmaverick

drmaverick Guest

hi there! i'm planning to join target educare for 2009 exams...should i go for it or give it a second thought? kindly help
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Guest 2 How target people cheated you?
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

wat about study circle???
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

plz guide me which coaching insti 2 join ..plzzzzzzz
  13. dr denta

dr denta Guest

good coaching institute with good tests and staff

IDEAS
    Delhi-09810049563
    All india-09341990113
    www.ideasclasses.com
    Their classes are excellent and their monthly test is too good you can ask from the people who joined them
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

wat about ahead
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

16. Guest

Guest Guest

ideas classes has the best test series.both all india mock & individual subject test series........i wud personally endorse it..... since i gave it last year.

& most of deir faculties r from north....so AIPG entrance along with AIIMS & comed-k students r benifited
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

what about target educare?
  18. guest_2

guest_2 Guest

dont join target (reminder)

Don`t join Target coaching , these are mother fuker ....they just missguiding the student and only looking for money..... all they what doing is giving some money to student they got selected in mds exam & puting their name in own coaching.... I have very bad experience from that coaching...i need not have to say but i got too much hurt in that coaching......! And their all the book were just ment for money making.... most of the answers are copied from other all ready explained book.....!
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

doctor do you mean to say that the results they had put on their website for 2008 are not true. will you please let us know name of any student out of these who had not joined their classes...
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

@ guest 2
    -please let us know that who had not joined target educare and they had published name of that student?
    -who had published AIIMS and maharashtra ques bank and last 5 years of KCET before target educare?
    -who is not working for money?
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

how target people hurted you?
  22. dr k.sinha

dr k.sinha Guest

feed back of AHEAD

ideas classes are best in DETAL COACHING. I HAV JOINED DEMO LECTURE OF IDEAS. REALLY WAY OF TEACHING IS EXCELLENT..
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

last year target's all lecs were excellent except 1-2.
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

information is not enough i want 2 about fees structure of ideal claases can u help me my e mail id is drneetushahi@yahoo.co.in
  25. mohit_gupta

mohit_gupta Guest

target is best
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

i think target is the worst coaching centre.
    whatever the names they are putting are fake ones only.
  27. Myself

Myself Guest

MDS Coaching

Hi,

Will appreciate if somebody could assist me in the following:

MDS coaching/ guide in Kolkata .

The probable best private MDS college with their fees structure.

Regards
    Dr
  28. sakshi.india

sakshi.india Guest

mds entrance coaching

can anyone plz tel me a suitable coaching fr mds entrance in lucknow..
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

sobai bal.... keu kono kajer kotha bole na
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

salle kundu