MFDS STUDY ONLINE

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by raman gill, Apr 11, 2006.

1. raman gill

raman gill Guest

Hi frnds!

i m a dentist 4m india n living in uk now, i want to take up mfds exam, its very difficult to get information searching here n thr, so lets form a study group to share our knowledge. Those intersted reply back.

thanks.
  2. :p Hello Dr Raman,
    Hope this mail reaches you in time & finding you in good health.I am Dr Varshni from India willing to prepare for IQE/MFDS exams.I stay in India and willing to form a study group.I have no problem travelling abroad in case i get some information regarding stay and part time work. thank you. :!:
  3. sushi

sushi Guest

Hi varshni,

I am right now staying in uk n planning to write mfds, V can form a study group n discuss things online.have u applied for d exam?
  4. raman gill

raman gill Guest

hi

hi varshni n sushi!

i m gonna take up IQE\MFDS, BT I m preparing 4 IELTS, anyways dat hardly needs much time, so lets start 4m 2day. Hey sushi lets decide some subject n topic 2 start wid thn we ll discuss our problems. If u.wan 2 study radio 1st dats ok bt i think we shud start wid some basic subject like physiology or medicine, isnt? rest choice is urs jus tell me the subject nw. Varshni u r also welcome

reply me soon.
  5. deepadan

deepadan Guest

hi

hi, I have just applied for the part A Iqe. I stay in Yorkshire. Can i also join the online study group? lets decide on some topics & then discuss it the next day,maybe?my email id is deepasdan@yahoo.co.in. Pls mail me & let me know...thanx
  6. hani

hani Guest

MFDs

hi very one,
    I'm Dr.hani from egypt want to join any study group.I'm preparing to enter part A of the MFDS next Sep. and I'm joing the distance learning course now.So, if u don't ming would u accept me as a new member in ur study grpup.

waiting 4 ur reply as soon as possible.
  7. MFDS B

hi!
    i am a dentist in saudi and preparing for MFDS part B,can i join your on line study group?plz let me know wht shld i cover for this exam other than modulues n related books.Thanx
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Dr Raman,
    I'm a dentist from India and at present residing in Hull.I'm planning to take up MFDS partA in september.I would like to join your study group.Could you please tell me which books do i have to refer and if you do have any previous papers please do forward them to me.

Thanks
    Seethal
  9. rathi

rathi Guest

study partner

hi,
    i am doing my IQE B in july and studying for my MFDS part b. Looking for a study partner in wembley,London[/code][/quote]
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Dr.Raman!

Im a dentist from India n presently residing in London.Im planning to give the MFDS examination.Haven't decided when but.I would appreciate your guidance to start off n would be glad to be accepted in your study group.You could forward your draw sheet of the schedules and other relevant information to madhuri.reddy@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance!
  11. confused

confused Guest

Join study group

Hi Dr.Raman,

I'm a dentist workin in Glasgow who graduated from here also and am planning to sit my part A MFDS this September. Would it be possibleto join the study group? If so, could you please also send me your study schedule etc?

Another thing, these MFDS modules available from the rcseng website, are they like a substitute for textbooks? Or do they just cover the minimum. most importantly, are they essential Does anyone have the whole set or even past papers etc and wants to sell?

contact me at my email - pratikshah21@hotmail.com

thanks
  12. aradhana

aradhana Guest

hi everyone
    i need urgent help from anyone of u.i did my bds in india n after
    coming here uk i thought of giving iqe exam but i was late to due time n
    now im planning to go for mfds.
    can anyone tell me that i ve to wait for iqe to open n go with that
    or apply for mfds.
    if i apply apply for mfds ll it be difficult as i ve very less
    clinical knowledge (basically im frm private college very poor
    practical or patient access)or in the clinical attachment can we learn
    all that here.can u just tell me it wont be problem in that time
    n what books i ve to follow for giving exam
    plz answer my question fast
    thank u

mail me at puppy_bullet@yahoo.co.in
  13. aradhana

aradhana Guest

hi everyone
    i need urgent help from anyone of u.i did my bds in india n after
    coming here uk i thought of giving iqe exam but i was late to due time n
    now im planning to go for mfds.
    can anyone tell me that i ve to wait for iqe to open n go with that
    or apply for mfds.
    if i apply apply for mfds ll it be difficult as i ve very less
    clinical knowledge (basically im frm private college very poor
    practical or patient access)or in the clinical attachment can we learn
    all that here.can u just tell me it wont be problem in that time
    n what books i ve to follow for giving exam
    plz answer my question fast
    thank u
  14. ruta

ruta Guest

mfds

hi i am ruta plannin to give my mfds exam in sept wanna form this study group i live in milton keynes currently .isnt there a shortage of modules anybody interested in selling the modules? any tips how to start the prep
  15. raman gill

raman gill Guest

hi everybody!

i ve visited this site after a long time n i m jus surprised 2 c the requests, sorry ppl i dnt wan 2 misguide u. Perhaps we all r sailing in same ship desperate 2 clear dentistry exams in uk. Well i jus askd u 2 form a study group for Mfds exam but nw i ve dropped the idea as one of my acquintances has passed IQE part C n i wan 2 follow him Moreovr its betta 2 get registered wid Gdc thru IQE. I jus ve general information that all of u mite b hving bt nothing additional. First of all i m sitting 4 IELTS exam this month n i wud think bout Iqe later, if anybody wana share any kinda of information u r more thn welcome.

All the best.
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

hello everybody
    anyone selling mfds 1-5 modules and readers ,original not coppied,and the 2000 edition.
    do let me know ,I stay in london.
    reply to:hamssa75@yahoo.com
    thanks
  17. aradhan

aradhan Guest

hi sushi
    im planning to give mfds exam this sep n im planning to join in ur study group.im from india n now im in uk.can u plz tell me which books to refer n where ll i get old question papers in net
    thank u
    bye
    aradhana
  18. aradhan

aradhan Guest

hi sushi
    im planning to give mfds exam this sep n im planning to join in ur study group.im from india n now im in uk.can u plz tell me which books to refer n where ll i get old question papers in net
    thank u
    bye
    aradhana
  19. aradhan

aradhan Guest

hi sushi
    thank u
    bye
    aradhana
  20. aradhan

aradhan Guest

hi sushi
    thank u
    bye
    aradhana
  21. aradhan

aradhan Guest

hi sushi
    thank u
    bye
    aradhana
  22. DR.ola

DR.ola Guest

Hi everybody
    Iam dentist living in UAE Iwant to do mfds next sep and Iwant to join the study group if it is possible

DR.ola
  23. Jess

Jess Guest

MFDS A

Hi there,
    I am interested in studying for MFDS A and can't find any info. Am happy to form a study group.
  24. aradhanaq

aradhanaq Guest

hi urgent help

hi
    im also planing to give this sep.can anyone help me out with what books to prepare.
    thank u bye
  25. tan

tan Guest

MFDS

Hello Fellow colleagues,
    Good to see so many ready to prepare for exams. I am in the same boat. I aim to give the MFDS A. Can anyone tell me where i can start? what are the Modules i need to have and from Where? will te distance learning course be useful? i was planning to join the eastmans Preparatory Course.

Tan
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

hi, rehman, i recently free from my house job, planning for mfds part (a) in april , i need ur support and guidance for it, hope u will help m eout,
    thanx ` take kare,
  27. mady

mady Guest

hi

hello everyone i also want to join the group study can any one guide in preparation of mfds from which books i start the preparation madiha_wan@hotmail.com
  28. fiddy

fiddy Guest

dentist in saudi

hey friend how u doin? wel even i m in saudi arabia jeddah and looking forward to appear the exam next sessions if possible mail me @ amicus_4u@yahoo.co.in cya there.bye
  29. nishi

nishi Guest

any body selling the mfds modules 1-5............. iam based in uae............i will like to have them
    please reply at
    nishidoc@yahoo.co.in
  30. madhu00

madhu00 Guest

hi every1

HELLO CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABT MFDS
    FROM WHERE I START THE PREPARATION FROM WHERE I GET THE MODULES
    OK TC BYE
  31. Jelly

Jelly Guest

MFDS PART C PAST OSCE + VIVA EXAMPLES

Hi, hope all is well.

Just passed my MFDS in May 2006. For past examples and questions of what came up in Part C, please go to ebay and search "MFDS". These are actually the topics and questions that I got examined on during my Part C. Good luck!
  32. Preetha

Preetha Guest

MFDS

Hi everybody,
    I am giving MFDS part C exam this month. I live in Grimsby. If there is anyone giving the same exam could you reply to preets27@hotmail.com.

preetha
  33. Dentist JK

Dentist JK Guest

Dear jelly,
    i searched ebay for MFDS notes but found only modules,can u please let me know abt the study day notes for MFDS part b and c by royal college england.I want to buy them, can i have your e mail to contact you directly.Thankyou!
  34. Jelly

Jelly Guest

Dear Dentist JK,

I have the study notes and PAST PAPER AND TOPICS FOR PART B AND C available for sale.

If you are interested still, contact me at crazyjonlee@hotmail.com for further details.

Good luck and many thanks
  35. hemali

hemali Guest

mfdsB

hi im planning to give my partB mfds in april 07......anyone else giving it too.I would really be gratefull if someone who has cleared it could give some tips
    Hemali
  36. salman_dell

salman_dell Guest

re.previous MFDS question papers

hi ,
    i am planning to write MFDS A exam in April 2007 ,i would like to join study group,and also if somebody has previous question papers.
    thanking u in anticipation.
    salman salman_dell007@yahoo.co.uk
  37. M B MISHRA

M B MISHRA Guest

MFDS PART-1

I AM AMERICAN NATIONAL BOARD EXAMINATIONS CERTIFIED AND WISH TO WRITE THE MFDS EXAMS. WOULD YOU PL. INCLUDE IN THE SUTDY GR. AND SHARE AND EXCHANGE THE STUDY KNOWLEDGE.

THANKS
  38. Guest

Guest Guest

hi i'v done my bds and am planing to go to uk
    can any one guide to as what would be a better option
    going for iqe or mfds or both or a masters degree program
    i will be really thank full
  39. mfds exam

hi,i am planning to sit in april 2007 in mfds part A.I have modules.I am interested to have partner for study online.if anyone interested ,do respond.
  40. dent15169

dent15169 Guest

hi

i am planning to appear in mfds part A in april 2007.I am interested to join study groups.I am studying from modules .I have pass also.I want to know if epass has something different material.if anyone interested to be study partner ,email me at dent15169@yahoo.com.
    God luck for all.
  41. doc.alam

doc.alam Guest

need help tooo

my name is Wajeeh, i did my BDS from the University of karachi and now i am in Germany. i am gonna sit and attempt the MFDS in april. so i was wonderin if i could get in touch with some people who wud attempt it as well..

my email address in doc.alam@gmail.com

with kind regards

Wajeeh
    germany
  42. smilingQueen

smilingQueen Guest

hi

hiya all.i am interested to join mfds study group.What material should i read.what kind of questions are there in this exam.from where i can get questions.what are study days people talking about.can anyone guide me.I want to appear in april 2007.is there any online study course.
    waiting for prompt reply from you guys.. :) .email me at

dr_dr_00@hotmail.com
  43. n.aziz

n.aziz Guest

MFDS part B

I am sitting for part B MFDS in April 2007,
    want to form online study group,
    anyone interested, :!:

please email me on n.abdelaziz@btinternet.com :)
  44. Guest

Guest Guest

hi every body all peoeple here r intersted for study gps but where is it i wish someone responsible and can create this gp to go 4 it no more talks tplz join me in it thxxxxxxxxxxxxx good luck 4 all
  45. Guest

Guest Guest

i am interested .. also sitting fro mfd part B this april
  46. Guest

Guest Guest

MFDS PART A

ANYBODY WRITING MFDS PART A THIS APRIL AND TO FORM A STUDY GROUP. I STAY IN LEICESTER.
  47. Guest

Guest Guest

want to join study

hi
    i want to join , so what are the procedures and steps
    regards...
  48. dayaa

dayaa Guest

where to get old papers in net

hi i want to sit for exams next time.. please can u include me also in group and tell me where to get previous exam papers about modules ?? is that sufficient or supplement for texts.. pass percentage in previous exams etc
  49. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

how are u all ?

i'm a new member ,,, and i need YOUR help ,, i didnt know that theres a group study and papers for last years exames i'm going to attend this april for part A ,, so would you SAVE me .

thank you
  50. Guest

Guest Guest

help for iqe parta