1. hi i am giving mfds exam in april do anyone know how to get previous question paper or quetion bank and anyone intrested in group study i live in glasgow.help me if possilbe.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

hi kavitha,
    Even i am preparing for mfds and i will take up the exam on april 3rd.i wish to form a study group but i stay far off.
  3. hi guest,
    how is ur preparation,can i have ur cantact,so that we can discuss on exam,thanks,bye
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hi kavitha,
    My preparation is ok not that good.Just exactly a month is left for the exam.Good that i have someone to discuss with.My email id is sravanthib2000@yahoo.com.You can message to this id and i will give you my contact details.
  5. sushi

sushi Guest

hello kavita,

i hope u might have finished with mfds exam n done well .hw was it easy? hw many days approx. u need to prepare? if possible could u please write to me some questions if u remember .

Many thanx
  6. raman gill

raman gill Guest

HI

Hi frnds!

evn i want to take MFDS exam. i live in gloucester. cud anyone form a study group with me? hey sushi! can u share the related information with me? my email add is drraman_gill@yahoo.co.in

C ya.
  7. sushi

sushi Guest

hi raman,

did u get d information reg. mfds? hope it was helpful well ,v can form a study group online. do u have the latest 6 modules for mfds part A if not then u need to buy them.they r very helpful n there r some more books which u need to refer.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Kavitha, I am an Oral Surgeon from India and have finished MFDS part A . What is the situation there and how bad is it?Please do let me know as the cost as you know is prohibitively expensive to travel to the UK.
    Perhaps you could reply to me on arcott21@yahoo.com.All others who wish to impart info onthis subject also feel free to do so to my email.Thx
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

hi everyone! im planning to give my mfds in a few months from now.i would like to know if anyone is interested in selling the material for all the parts(a,b,c).u could mail me at madhuri.reddy@yahoo.com
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

hi everyone! im planning to give my mfds in a few months from now.i would like to know if anyone is interested in selling the material for all the parts(a,b,c).u could mail me at madhuri.reddy@yahoo.com
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

12. Guest

Guest Guest

hello everybody
    anyone selling mfds 1-5 modules and readers ,original not coppied,and the 2000 edition.
    do let me know ,I stay in london.
    reply to:hamssa75@yahoo.com
    thanks
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

hi kavitha, iam also intersted mfds part a in the april, whats ur plan to start it,
    waitng for ur reply, thanx,
    bye ,
    dr caxime,
  14. drmg

drmg Guest

MFDS part a

hi anyone giving part a next month...i am appearing for it next month and would like to discuss and share questions in the last few days anyone interested contact me at sant.govindam@gmail.com