missing india?

Discussion in 'Residency Matching' started by Indian resident, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Hi guys,
    I have already got a prematch in interviews.
    But i m missing india badly.i m now thinking why i came to usa.it was better if i had done my pg in india and settled there in india.help me?give me solace...
  2. Desi

Desi Guest

itni yaad aa rahi hai to chala aa wapas...wahan kya kar raha hai
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont worry boss u will get used to this place, iam also missing india.
    Iam missing my people my family my friends,my fiancee every one.

If u thought of going back, then have guts to face evryone back home.
    Because once i too went back from US 2 yrs back,but things baught me back to US.
    Still i regret why i came here.

And india has better oppurtunitie, what i feel.
    Chale ja mere bhai apne ghar chale ja.

my email id is mahesh_pol@hotmail.com
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

great thought i think,
    Actually I am also in USA but now I am leaving this country
    It is better to be with family, friends... and of course in India.
    There is no social life here.. you will get only $$$$$$ here.
    ya, and afterall money is not everything in life.
    bye to all. :D
  5. sid81

sid81 Guest

not even money
    our money is used here like anything and programs are not accepting us. actually they dont want imgs
    anyway
    bye
  6. Amnesiphobia

Amnesiphobia Guest

Hi there,
    I am M.b..b.s form india. and I want to know that after going throu GRE route to MS/MPH, and getting residency after clearig MLE...
    If I want to come back to India then what should I have to do for that? and what problems will I face when I come to India..

Actually I want to do Residency in Internal medicine in US and some 2-3years of practice there and come back.. And I already given GRE and Toefl and got my i20..

So, by this how much I can save at the end of this long run...
    I strongly not want to settle in the US.. So Is this sounds good or should I reconsider my decision and take good branch in India as I have no problem with that.. I will get any branch over here in my state exam.. pls advice

thanks
  7. dippy

dippy Guest

Hi ,hold on to your nerves ,you will enjoy working in US ,it is a matter of time you will get used to the system ,culture, people..think about how much effort you ahd put to get a residency position which is only a dream for most of the guys .
    bye and good luck
    dippy :wink:
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

hai man

i think we all should leave this country
    out contry needs us

india is india no other country can compare to the great india

and what r we doing here?
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

yes i wish i go back someday...
    the land of my dreams India
  10. AmericanMD

AmericanMD Guest

When you first come to this country- you fell depressed. Once you do your residency , fellowship get US nationality, get used to the culture and people her----amzing life. It is nice to visit India once ot twice a year and say hello to yuor people. I am endocrinologist pract in the US and I make > 300 K $ / year. I am very happy with money-life and work

I prefer to be an hardworking immigrant american living a lavish life due to hardwork than be a poor indian doctor serving indians
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Aray mere bhai!!
    it is very easy to say that oh ok let's go back to india and what not. live in US for few years and visit india for a month or so. you will realize that life is more convenient in US. we all miss india but it is not practical to move back to india.
    so please face with the fact that we work harder and for longer hours in US, but money can buy you a lot more convenience than in India.

BUT STILL I MISS INDIA LIKE CRAZY!!!

Jai Hind
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

mere bhai hum sab logo ko india jana hai per kuch na kuch rok ke betha hai ..kisi ki kuch aur kisi ki kuch problem hai..i will always regret in my life why i came to usa....i hate to live here but have toooo...love u india
  13. Missing India

I'm based and settled in UK for the past 9 years. My wife is british born Indian. All her family is here, but my family is in India and i miss India badly. I sponsored my mum and sis last year on a visitor Visa , the plan was so they could stay here for at least couple of months. But they got fed up with the shite life here and went back in three weeks ! my inlaws are evil as well and my wife listens to them all the time. They have made my life hell. I'm very confused as to what am i doing here. Sometimes i wish i should just run away back to India. But dont know what i'm going to do there, in terms of work. Any sensible advise much appreciated
  14. CHACHA

CHACHA Guest

AREY, IF YOU ALL ARE MISSING INDIA, THEN WHY DID YOU GO.
    GUYS, YOU ALL SHOULD COME BACK,
    I KNOW, AND I UNDERSTAND, THAT THE LIFESTYLE IN USA & UK ARE GR8, INFACT MIND BLOWING, AND IF ALL ARE REALLY THAT CAPABLE, YOU CAN EARN THAT LIFESTYLE HERE TOO..... I THINK ITS JUST AN EXCUSE,

YOU CAN TAKE AN INDIAN OUT OF INDIA
    NOT INDIA OUT OF AN INDIA...
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

GReat LOSER....

Dissuade competition by posting falsely here.....
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

MY SITUATION IS THE SAME LIKE YOU PPL BUT I AM IN A DIFFERENT PLACE. I CAME TO AUSTRALIA FOR A GOOD LIFE BUT AFTER COMING HERE I REALISED THAT INDIA WAS GOOD ENOUGH. HERE THERE ARE NO JOBS AVAILABLE EVEN IF THERE ARE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO RECRUIT OUTSIDERS, BEFORE YOU CAN GET AN ACTUAL JOB YOU HAVE TO DO ODD JOBS LIKE CLEANING, WAITING AT TABLES AT REST. ETC.

BACK IN INDIA MY LIFE WAS NOT LAVISH BUT IT WAS GOOD. WE HAD MAIDS WORKING FOR US, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT 1 DAY I WILL HAVE TO DO THE WORK OUR MAID DOES AT HOME.

LEKIN I AM NOT GOING TO MOVE OUT FROM HERE..... AUSTRALIA TUJHE ITNI ASANI SE NAHIN CHODUGA.... MAIN HINDUSTANI HOON AUR HINDUSTANI KABHI HAAR NAHIN MANTE...... ONE DAY I WILL RULE YOU... HOGE KAMYAB, HUM HOGE KAMYAB EK DIN.
  17. :)

MY SITUATION IS THE SAME LIKE YOU PPL BUT I AM IN A DIFFERENT PLACE. I CAME TO AUSTRALIA FOR A GOOD LIFE BUT AFTER COMING HERE I REALISED THAT INDIA WAS GOOD ENOUGH. HERE THERE ARE NO JOBS AVAILABLE EVEN IF THERE ARE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO RECRUIT OUTSIDERS, BEFORE YOU CAN GET AN ACTUAL JOB YOU HAVE TO DO ODD JOBS LIKE CLEANING, WAITING AT TABLES AT REST. ETC.

BACK IN INDIA MY LIFE WAS NOT LAVISH BUT IT WAS GOOD. WE HAD MAIDS WORKING FOR US, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT 1 DAY I WILL HAVE TO DO THE WORK OUR MAID DOES AT HOME.

LEKIN I AM NOT GOING TO MOVE OUT FROM HERE..... AUSTRALIA TUJHE ITNI ASANI SE NAHIN CHODUGA.... MAIN HINDUSTANI HOON AUR HINDUSTANI KABHI HAAR NAHIN MANTE...... ONE DAY I WILL RULE YOU... HOGE KAMYAB, HUM HOGE KAMYAB EK DIN.
  18. Dimplzz

Dimplzz Guest

I too miss India

I've been in the US for the past 17 yrs & still hate living here because all my extended family is in India. Whenever I go to India, I blossom like a flower & here I get depressed. I miss India alot...wish my family & I never moved here!!!
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

Terribly!!
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

I miss my mom,brother,friends,functions etc..Here everything is too formal.Even if I am a housewife in India no body cares and they don't make me feel bad.Here is you are a homemaker
    with no kids you are considered a loser.It so sucks!! Some
    people act tooooooooooo smart..In India we can choose our
    friends and we never feel lonely but here people are jealous,
    over smart and makes us feel lonely.I stay here for the money and other entertainments.That's all!!!!
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

I came here just few months back for my undergrads. I feel so sick here.. :( I regret my decision of coming here to US. I just wanna go back home. Be with my family, my friends and my people. FML
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

i am laughing at myself when i read all the comments . i was really thinking that i am only the person who dont like to be here and go back but to my surprise here are a lot. any ways i am going to apply fr residency and do my felloship and i will return back to india. and i am firm on it. i cant tolerate the hell like life which i am living here. no friends no family , no social life , and wht i will do with the money if i cant use it for my living i mean i cant keep servants , drivers even if i will make a huge amt of money in future , i will have to all other things and also cooking which i hate !!!!