MJDF part 2

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by nak.rahmi, Jan 21, 2008.

1. nak.rahmi

nak.rahmi Guest

Hi there,
    Is anyone who has cleared MJDF part 1 and preparing for part 2 interested in discussing? I also reqest anyone who has cleared part 2 to please give me their email id, if they dont mind, as i need help desperately for the part 2.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Rashmi

My email id is nayak.rashmi@yahoo.com
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations on passing Part 1. Help for part 2 depends where you live. If you live in India then Encode in Mumbai will be running all MJDF courses in India - there will be one in March. If you live in UK then Birmingham City Hospital has probably the best study group going.

Where do you live?
  3. nak.rahmi

nak.rahmi Guest

Hi Anish..
    thanks for the wishes... well i am presently in the UK, and based in Middlesbrough.. how can i enroll myelf for the birmingham study group.. the guidance i need is with regards to one of the sections in the MJDF part 2 exam.. structured clinical reasoning..
    I would be glad if u could help me out..

regards
    Rashmi
  4. Rafath

Rafath Guest

MJDF 2

Hi

I passed part 1 MJDF and also studying to do part 1 of ORE. Is anyone else doing ORE 1 here?

Does anyone have the notes from the MJDF 2 (1 day revision course) that they would be happy to share?

Thanks.

Rafath
  5. Rafath

Rafath Guest

MJDF 2

Any details of books, courses etc and fees also greatly appreciated. I know there is info on the candidates section of the MFDS site, but any additional info would be great. Thx.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

hi there,
    i am currently preparing for mjdf part one..
    anybody who can guide me in how to start off and are there any online courses available for the preparation
    avani
  7. nak.rahmi

nak.rahmi Guest

hi rafath.. i have passed ore part 1 as well and prep for ORE part 2 and MJDF part 2.. i am plannin to attend the MJDF part 2 course in march.. maybe i could help u after that..
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,i m preparing for mjdf part 2 and need some guidance especially for structured clinical reasoning scr .
  9. nak.rahmi

nak.rahmi Guest

i need help with mjdf part 2 as well...
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi nak.rahimi,
    wat help u need
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

nah.rahimi,
    after attending ur mjdf 2 in march ,would u plz share ur notes with me
    thanks
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi!! All
    I live in uk . I am appearing for MJDF part2 in NOV. Anyone who is appearing for the exam in Nov ,please contact as soon as possible
    Thanks
    NUPUR
    Email Id dr_nupur_ag@yahoo.co.in
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

MJDF PART 1

hi there,

Dear all im planning to sit for mjdf part 1 in march 2009 , can any one help me how to start my studies and what topics they cover anad what books r essential?
    kindly reply me soon.