mrcp july 07 part 2 recollect questions /share experience

Discussion in 'MRCP Forum' started by dk, Jul 27, 2007.

1. HALIT2007

HALIT2007 Guest

thats right thrombophelia presents with thrmbosis, as implied by the name dears
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

there is no point us disrespecting each other
    guest-1
  3. HALIT200.

HALIT200. Guest

thats right no point is disrespecting eachother, all r just point of views and different from one to another
    any news about the result?
  4. new guest

new guest Guest

from kumar and clark ( any other text is the same)this copy and paste
    Ischaemic disease of the colon (ischaemic colitis)
    Body_ID: HC006387
    Occlusion of branches of the superior mesenteric (SMA) or inferior mesenteric arteries (IMA), often in the older age group, commonly presents with sudden onset of abdominal pain and the passage of bright red blood per rectum, with or without diarrhoea. There may be signs of shock and evidence of underlying cardiovascular disease. The majority of cases affect the splenic flexure and left colon. This condition has also been described in women taking the contraceptive pill and in patients with thrombophilia (p. 477) and small- or medium-vessel vasculitis (p. 581).
  5. guest 2007

guest 2007 Guest

any news about the result
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

MRCP(UK) Part 2 Written Examination results (2007/2 - 25/26 July 2007)
    The results of the MRCP(UK) Part 2 Written Examination held on 25 & 26 July 2007 are scheduled to be confirmed in the week commencing Monday 20th August 2007.

Results online
    Once confirmed, results will be made available in the public result area of the website for those candidates who have opted in to this service either through their online or paper application.

Alternatively, candidates will also be able to view more detailed result information by logging in to their My MRCP(UK) online account area. Candidates who have not yet registered for an online account may do so through the create an online account page.

Result Letters
    Formal result letters will also be dispatched to candidates during the week that results are confirmed (see above). Candidates should note that results sent by post will invariably be received several days after their publication on the website.

Result letters for candidates with an address within the UK will be sent by first class post. Please allow 5 working days for delivery.

Result letters for candidates with an address outside the UK will be sent either by airmail or will be dispatched locally by the MRCP(UK) representative in the country in which the Examination was sat. Please allow 10 working days for delivery.

Results will not be given out by telephone, fax or email. Results lists are not displayed at any of the Colleges.

Candidates should refrain from telephoning the Colleges regarding results as this will only delay their dispatch. Candidates with a query about results or who wish to notify us of a change of address should put the details in writing and send them to the relevant administrative office. Candidates may now also update their correspondence address or contact details within the My MRCP(UK) online account.
  7. guest20

guest20 Guest

OK NEW GUEST

AS THROMBOPHILIA IS ONE OF THE CAUSES OF ISCHEMIC COLITIS NEVER MAKE ISCHEMIC COLITIS AS A CONGENITAL DISEASE SO PLEASE DO NOT OVERINTERPRET THE Q
  8. new guest

new guest Guest

thromobophilia whether factor v leiden, protein s or c def., ant.thro.def all are inheritied disorders
  9. new guest

new guest Guest

this is what i think, i may be wrong, but this looks the reasonable option
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

so any news about the result they usually dispatch them before they gointo the weekend but it doesnt seem so this time????? :?: :?: :?: :?:
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

guest-1
    A qs. for guest 20

there was a qs. for re:somebody with bullous lesions
    they were asking for the best investigation..I had put bullous fluid examination---I think I am wrong but what was the right answer?
  12. guest 2007

guest 2007 Guest

the answer for this bullous lesion is the immunostaining for intradermal immunoglobulin
  13. guest20

guest20 Guest

this was pemphigus and immunofluorescence of non involved skin biopsy was the answer
    goodluck for all waiting this painful examination
  14. guest 2007

guest 2007 Guest

thanks alot guest2o for your participation, no news about the result, usually they used to dispatch on friday just before they leave to weekend, but this time it seems different?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. guest20

guest20 Guest

RCP

THE ROYAL COLLEGE HAS ITS OWN ROUTINE AND RITUALS AFTER EACH EXAM. AS THEY MUST FIRST KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY COLLECTED AFTER EACH EXAM. AND HOW MUCH THEY SPENT IN THE FORM OF QS PAPERS AND COLORED PICTURES AND ALSO AIRLINES TICKETS AND RESIDENCY OF THEIR EXAMINERS IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHERE THEIR EXAMS ARE DONE.
    DO YOU KNOW THAT THE RCP IS STILL SENDING LETTERS IN THE NET AGE AND THE RESULT NOT APPEARED BY FAX,TELEX PHONE AND SO ON
    SO YOU MUST WAIT GUYS UNTIL THEIR COMMITEE HELD AND DECIDES THE PASS MARK WHICH WILL BE 56 OR MORE -ABOUT A THIRD OF THOSE SAT THE EXAM-
    THEN THE GUYS WHO SUCCEEDED WILL ENTER THE DILIMMA OF PACES WITH ENDLESS CHIQUES OF BOUNDDS GO IN LITTERS TO THE RCP-IT IS NOW THE RICHEST COMPANY ALL OVER THE WORLD
    THESE ARE SOME HALLUCINATIONS BEFORE THE RESULT
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

there was a question about a pt with migraine presenting with unilateral hydronephrosis with e.coli was it retroperitoneal fibrosis or urate nephropathy
  17. guest20

guest20 Guest

HI GUEST
    DO YOU HAVE MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS Q. AS THERE WAS A Q WITH RENAL IMPAIRMENT DUE TO NSAID USE AND MY RESPONSE WAS TUBULOINTERSTITIAL NEPHRITIS AND ANOTHER ONE IN AIDS PT ON ANTIRETROVIRAL DRUGS AND MY ANSWER WAS CRYSTAL NEPHROPATHY OR IT MAY BE A THIRD Q MISSED BY ME
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes this was another third questions with a pt of migraine now presented with unilateral hydronephrosis and no stones on xray kub with signs of infection.e .coli was positive.I thought it was urate nephropathy because unilateral hydronephrosis and radiolucent stones I don't know which one is correct???
  19. guest20

guest20 Guest

TO GUEST

IF IT WAS LIKE THAT IT IS URATE NEPHROPATHY AND THIS SUPPORTS THE Q OF CRYSTAL NEPHROPATHY-IT SEEMS THAT THE EXAM. WAS PUT OR THE QS. SELECTED BY ONE PERSON AS IT WAS LINKED TO EACH OTHER-THIS WAS MY IMPRESSION ABOUT THIS EXAM.
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

What U think pass percentage would be ?.

Guest-1
  21. guest20

guest20 Guest

BETWEEN 54TO 56% NOT MORE AS YOU SEE THE EXAM. WAS NIGHTMARE
  22. guest20

guest20 Guest

q for all who wait

WAS THERE A Q ABOUT VENOUS ULCER?
    AND THE ANSWER WAS GRAVITATIONAL ULCER-WE KNOW IT AS VENOUS OR STASIS ULCER
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

there was a question about a pt with crohn's presenting with ulcer with red blue nacrotic edges on medial leg anaerobs were present choices were about treatment of that steroids,antibiotics,bandages.

That was pyoderma gangerosum and its treatment is steroids
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

guest 20 if the pass percentage remains around 54-56 % then there is a little chance of passing but if it touches 60 % then it would be harder---any comments ?
    regards,guest-1
  25. guest20

guest20 Guest

IT IS RARE TO TOUCH 60% EXCEPT WHEN THEEXAM. QS ARE KNOWN AS IN SOMETMES WHEN ONEXAM.COM WET ROUN QS. AND BOUGHT THEM TO OUR COLLEAGUE S SO IT WILL BE AROUND 55%-GOODLUCKGUEST- DO NOT WORRYYOU WILL DO IT ENSHAAA LLAH
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

normally at which time royal college posts result on net.I think its 5 o clock in the evening.good luck to everyone.
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck for all

:roll:Good Luck for all
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

dear all,best of luck.It has been great to discuss with all of U.I don't know what the outcome would be but it has been a pleasure of working with all of U and debating to best of our knowledge.Special thanks to guest 20 for encouragung me to compile the joint work of all of U in the form of 190.I think I still had 20 more qs.but I was not sure and also since new people joined there was expectation from me to get more responses but all of U have been a little Mute.
    Anyway best of luck and regards but stay in touch.
    I would request if anybody gets it first please put the passing marks on the site.I tell U if it would be around 54-56 %,I will check it sooner,if not may be tonight after having a diazepam.
    regards, guest-1
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

any news guys
    guest-1
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

no news yet.wait till 5 oclock in the evening today.
  31. guest20

guest20 Guest

you will get more than 56 guest-1-just wait
  32. Guest

Guest Guest

good encouragement mate.thanks very much.I am not sure whether I will pass or not though.Best of luck to U as well.
  33. Guest

Guest Guest

check it mate----IT IS OUT
  34. sheikoo 2005

sheikoo 2005 Guest

hi

do not play guest it is the time of fire
    goodluck for every one
    may be it will tommorow ?????????? is it sure today
  35. Guest

Guest Guest

shiekoo 2005---best of luck
    guest-1
  36. halit 2007

halit 2007 Guest

any news about the result?
  37. Guest

Guest Guest

no news still waiting lets see whether today or tomorrow
  38. goooost

goooost Guest

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    the results are not over :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  39. Guest

Guest Guest

thebusiest

it seems no rule when to release results. :x :x :x
  40. guest 7

guest 7 Guest

any news about result
  41. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

everyone is pissing nervous about the results, don't mess around
  42. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

Guest = Tourette syndrome
  43. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

Guest=single vocabulary
  44. guest ghost

guest ghost Guest

it seems that no result.

Ithink the result will not be declared till the next friday
  45. new guest

new guest Guest

it is out check results directly i passed thank god
  46. new guest

new guest Guest

pass mark 53.61
  47. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

results are out.

I passed alhamdullilah, hope the best for everyone inshallah

dont forget to post thr marks on the website.

how could they know the pass mark ? as no marks are given on the website
  48. guest20

guest20 Guest

RESUL OUT NOW

I PASSSSED ALHAMDULLELAH CONGRATULATIONS HALIT AND NEW GUEST-WHAT ABOUT YOU GUEST-1?
  49. Guest

Guest Guest

I passed too Thanks GOD.it's a miracle.
  50. guest20

guest20 Guest

congratulations guest

I GOT 62.36%