mrcp july 07 part 2 recollect questions /share experience

Discussion in 'MRCP Forum' started by dk, Jul 27, 2007.

1. guest 222

guest 222 Guest

I got 66.6%
    though i passed the exams but still I dont know what the correct answer was...
    I am still not able to guide my colleagues regarding the questions.....
    Such a mean exam,,,
    anyways many many thanks to the previous forum as well.. who helped us go through the ordeal...
  2. guest20

guest20 Guest

CONGRATULTONS GUEST222

GOOD SCORE INDEED YOU DID NOT PARTICIPATE WITH US IN THIS FORUM-SEE YOU IN PACES
  3. goooost

goooost Guest

Alhamdolelah i passed the exam . thanks for the reveiw .
    i made today an acount to see the exact result but i didnt receive an email from the website for confirmation ??
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

i passed the exam. got 66.6%. Thanks guys, god bless and good luck in paces
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

guys it has been great to pass.I got 84.67%. I am amazed.I am really very happy.I could not tell U earlier since I was in the middle of Post-take ward round.I have a very busy take and still 5 to C.Delighted to see the best mate guest 20 passed.I found U the most serious person with discussion and thankful for ur personal encouragement.Please leave ur contact number or mailling address,I would like to be in touch.MY warm regards 2 U all.
    Please those who lost heart do not get discouraged.I last time failed with only 0.3 %.

GOD bless U all
    your guest-1

special thanks to AIPPG.NET for keeping it free and my delightful curse to S.SHARMA to be so greedy.
  7. guest20

guest20 Guest

CONGRATULATIONS GUEST-1

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MAN INDEED YOU DESERVE THIS HIGH SCORE-YOU ARE VERY INTELLIGENT TO GET THIS SCORE WE ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY SEE YOU AND GOODLUCK IN PACES EXAM
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

ipassed

i still dont know how but alhamdulelah ipassed
    and although my score was not as good as part one but still with the guidance of my lord i passed allhamdulelah
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

i forgot to say that i really enjoyed having this wonderfull forum i hope wecan all stay in contact till the paces

very responsible people

by the way this is my first time in the exam and i can only say one word that i have seen quite often in this forum it was a nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. guest20

guest20 Guest

CONGRATULATIONS SHEREEN AND HALIT-IT IS EASY TO DO HALIT JUST ENTER YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR ID AND YOU WILL RECIEVE PASS WORD OR CREATE ONE-GOODLUCK FOR YOU BOTH IN PACES
  11. guest20

guest20 Guest

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks GOD i passed on my first attempt.I got 58.56.very happy.Congrats to all who have passed the exam
  13. thanks

this is for guest 20 ,thanks a lot for ur active partipation u encouraged m so much ,i also passed, during my tension periods ur messages helped m a lot!! Inshallah we will meet in paces,all the best!!!!
  14. bronzy

bronzy Guest

unfortunately, i failed, i don't know my score yet...

i had problems with time management and experience really... i only worked for 4 months in medicine, and i thought that studying alone can do the trick but apparently not.... i am doing surgery at the moment and i believe its always good to have the MRCP certificate...
    i feel really down especially that i entered the exam with great expectations as my mrcp part 1 score was very high.... i still can't believe i failed... :( .. my heart really sank when i saw the word fail on checking the results... and i was on call for surgery yesterday, i got a bleep only one minute after seeing my result...how disheartening that can be...

congratulations for all those who have passed... i really deeply admire you all... mrcp is no doubt a tough exam.... and passing it means that you have attained a very good level of knowledge and experience....

i don't know if it's early for me to take it again... any advice on that...

yours.
    bronzy
  15. mich

mich Guest

for bronzy

Hey, so sorry about that mate.
    That is exactly how I felt when I failed in my first attempt. Shock and disbelief. But it stares at u and there is nothing u can do about it.

Sorry u were on call as well. Stressful. Lucky I wasn't on call, and I was going home. But I was on call next day, and everyone asked about it.
    Don't give up. Try again.

I passed this time. But I will never take anything for granted again.

Mich. x.
  16. guest20

guest20 Guest

thanks dr superiya

congratulatioms my dear i hope for you good luck in paces-take care
    I am deeply sorry for you bronzy but you can start again -you know your pitfalls in the exam. and sure you will correct it and pass inshaaa allah
    it was a horrible exam. this time and as you see the pass mark was 53 it is so low-
    with regards
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

can some one guide how to study for paces which books to read and how much time would be required.
  18. guest20

guest20 Guest

to guest

TAKE SOME REST-GUEST
    IT IS A BIG DAY YOU MUST FACE AFTER PART2 WRITTEN
    FIRST OF ALLSEE A LOT OF CASES AS YOU CAN AND EXAMINE THEM THOROUGHLY
    REYDER IS A MUST FOR THIS PACES EXAM
    BUT PRACTICE CASES EXAMINATION AND DIAGNOSIS IS SUPEREME
    FINALLY GOODLUCK FOR YOU ALL MY e MAIL IS HERE YOU ARE ALL WELCOMED
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,it is guest-1

please stay we all have to plan for paces and also have to help ur friends who could not make it.
  20. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

failure is the mother of success. My consultant always tells me that.
  21. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

salam

congratualtions for everyone who passed and good luck for those who did not.

Brothers I am ready to help who is planning to take the exam or who was not lucky enough to pass.

This is my e.mail if any one is interested;

terriblebrave@yahoo.com

yours;

khaled
  22. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

hello friends,
    how is everyone

finally I was able to get my result from www.mrcpuk.org

it is;

23. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

particularly I would liike to thank guest20 for his great particiaption
    and hope that we could cooperate for passing the paces.
  24. guest20

guest20 Guest

CONGRTULAIONS HALET

AND WELL DONE-GREAT SCORE-TAKE YOUR WAY TO HELP OTHERS IN NEED OF YOUR HELP
    I WILL BROWSE THE FORUM FROM TIME TO TIME AND I AM WITH YOU GUEST-1 -PACES NEED COOPERATIONS TO PASS THIS HURDLE
  25. yassermoiz

yassermoiz Guest

:) hi every one who success and who dont pass
    first we shoud agree that this exam was so difficult and confusing so this not a good parameter for our medical level and experience so not every one who failed lose self confidence in their self
    this is higher exam. so fail is part of testing, but these type of Q are really disappointing
    bust wishes to all and allaha help us all in this upgrading of our certificate
    and we have to keep in mind that we all collages and not enemies
    yours
    yasser_moiz@yahoo.com
  26. guest20

guest20 Guest

YES FAILURE IS PART OF TESTING AND WILL CUT GREAT PART OF YOUR SALARY-GOODLUCK FOR ALL OF US WHO PASSED THIS INTERMEDIATE DILEMMA
  27. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

for those who didn't make it, don't give up making you a greater doctor
  28. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

hi friends who did pass this exam

I would like to ask guest 20 and everyone interested about how to prepare for the paces.
    any advice
  29. guest20

guest20 Guest

oh-halit

THIS QUESTION IS VERY DIFFICULT TO ANSWER
    AS I HEARD FROM OUR COLEAGUES WHO SAT PACES THAT THIS EXAM. HAS NO STANDARD WAY TO PASS EXCEPT LUCK AS THE TWO EXAMINERS IN EVERY STATION ARE NOT AGREE TO A MARK FOR BOTH OF THEM YOU MAY HEAR THAT ONE EXAMINER GIVES YOU CLEAR PASS AND THE PARTNER CLEAR FAIL-I DN NOT WANT TO BOTHER YOU BUT THESE ATITUTES ARE VERY COMMON.
    SO MY ADVICE IS TO PREPARE YOURSELF CLINICALLY AS THEY WILL LEAVE YOU FOR 7 MINUTES EXAMINING THE CASES AND 3 MINUTES FOR DISCUSSION .
    AND FINALLY THE LUCK,GOOD PREPARAIONS AND ABOVE ALL KNOW THE RULES OF THE PLAY TO PASS
  30. guest20

guest20 Guest

31. Guest

Guest Guest

I started on the 27/7/07---best of luck
    guest-1
  32. ritin

ritin Guest

thanks guest, guest1 and guest 20. congs to u all. u people have been great
  33. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

34. guest20

guest20 Guest

THANKS A LOT RITIN

WE EJOYED TOGETHER THE INTERACTIONS IN THIS WONDERFULL FORUM-I PERSONALLY GOT GREAT BENIFITS FROM PREVIOUS DISCUSSIONS AT LEAST I KNEW HOW THE RCP THINKS AND WHAT TOPICS FOCUSSED IN THEIR EXAMINATIONS
    FINALLY GOODLUCK FOR YOU AND ALL WHO ENJOYED WITH US
  35. bronzy

bronzy Guest

i just found out my fail results from the mrcpuk website...

i got 53.23, pass mark is 53.61, which means i failed by one question... i really feel like crying...
  36. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

at least you know you're heading the right direction
  37. halit2007

halit2007 Guest

HI GUYS;

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND TO BE WELL PREPARED FOR THE paces?
  38. guest 18

guest 18 Guest

lots of examination practice and the two talking stations...
  39. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi guest 20 or any serious guys wanna discuss PACES-----please let me know. sorry I was away with some family business and couldn't contact U folks.Hope alll is well.Guest-1
  40. Guest

Guest Guest

ofcourse the ans shall be to ask the patient for his turn to have cdv donar.
  41. Guest

Guest Guest

bronzy
    take it easy pal.same kinda thing happened to me once.....best of luck for the next time..
  42. malaysian

malaysian Guest

never give up bronzy, success will be on your side
  43. bonzy

bonzy Guest

i would like to thank

mich
    guest20
    guest 18
    malaysian

for your support and good wishes...

wish me luck next time..
  44. malaysian

malaysian Guest

good luck, be steady and wishing you every success. don't give up
  45. guest20

guest20 Guest

mrcp paces

HELLO EVERYBODY I MISSED YOU I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE
    I AM NOW PREPARING FR PACES EXAM IN EGYPT IN FIBRUARY 2-4 /2008
    THE EXAM IS SO EASY IN EGYPT CENTRE ,JUST A COURSE BEFORE THE EXAM IN EGYPTIAN SYNDICATE AND GO TO THE EXAM YOU WILL PASS SURELY
  46. new guest

new guest Guest

it's nice to hear from you guest 20,
    I will be in egypt course also in january, but i didn't apply for 1/08 diet.
    the exam.in egypt will be easy if the chronic cases appear, somtimes they don't do