MRCP part 1 sept. 2009

Discussion in 'MRCP Forum' started by zafar_nzr, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Najlaa

Najlaa Guest

To jan 2010: To be MRCP oriented means
    1- some Qs are straight forward like mode of drug action..etc and when you go through previous Q you will know what MRCP usually like drug to ask
    2- some Qs appear in differ senario but the same idea like differ Qs and senario that 2 kidneys differ at size which almost at MRCP point to renal artery stenosis and investigate of choice angio
    3-If you dont know answer of any Q try exclude wrong answers as possible and make choice between possible correct answers
    4- when you go through previous Qs of MRCP you will notice some topic must come from each system at each exam so you have to know them

that what i can remember now
  2. jan2010

jan2010 Guest

Thanks Najlaa.

Although these are the very basic points and everyone, including me, knows them well, but unfortunately this too didn't help alot and you see I got 498 marks.

Anything more you can recall now that could help, not only me, but many other "silent observers" here too on this forum.

Best regards,
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all, can I know How to know our scores, Kindly those who know. Thank you
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I FAILED TOOO
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Those who failed, could you please give us an idea about your percentage in any qbank, so that we can adjust our preparation for 2010 ?

Thanks
  6. AlexBobstein

AlexBobstein Guest

William Gates III met with Je Davu and da Silva

Dmitry Medvedev met with Gnarls Barkley
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

is there any link for MRCP video lectures?
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

hello dr zafar, i am new in this forum ,palnning to take mrcp part one need ur advice plz tell which books /material i should use
    thankyou
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

hey guys i am new in this forum would like to like join your group ,plz add my contact, is kash_valley1999 ..........y.c
  10. MK-junior

MK-junior Guest

hello

hiii there, i took mrcp exam last sep. i scored 498. i don't know what wrong with this 498, i met alot of ppl scored the same. as i came across the passmedicine again my score was 79 to 85 in some topic's and alot and more than 114 Q i answered them correctly in the exam !!! i wonder if i can ask the RCP to re-calaculate my score ?? any one has any idea if this is possible ?
  11. guest 567

guest 567 Guest

i think u r not aware that the marking system is equating which means difficult questions have more marks and easy ones have less so even if u try to calculate percentage, u would see that it be 65-67% but still not passing marks.this equating is explained on rcp website.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

hi guys
    i hve recently passed all parts of mrcp exams and want to sell my all course material and books for all parts.excellent material and reasonable price
    pls contact me at mandar_d79@yahoo.com
    07799552842[uk]
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

mrcp books and course material for resale

hi guys
    i recently passed all parts of my mrcp exams and want to sell all my mrcp material for all parts [books and course material] excellent material from very costly courses
    pls contact me at mandar_d79@yahoo.com
    07799552842[uk]