MRCP SEP 2008 RECALLED QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'MRCP Forum' started by dr arif, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

DEAR GUEST ...
    Thanku so much 4 yr guidance ...yes yr tips will defintely help me n seems quite effective.
    Which books u studied beside Klara n pastest?
  2. mokhles

mokhles Guest

my friends, dr manoji, dr moustaqueem dr etc.......
    thank u for ur support but u know that i only study from kalra and basic science
    no net no sites at all, i think i will go through mrcpass on the net but can u give me advice to go through the free part or the paid one
    is the free one is enough
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Dear DR.Mokhles...
    Ur source of knowledge for part 1 mrcp i.e.Kalra and basic science is absolutely alright....but the thing is the most important thing is to solve questions and make notes on ur kalra during solving questions...

The best site which is also free is Passmedicine....
    I had a 4 book series of onexamination which i solved...

There is too much free site in the net that u will not get enough time after solving these....
    I think the free options of mrcpass...probably 500 ques is enough.
    Besides u can have their free notes on different specialities.
    The other site i liked....www.ydr.com (Manoy questions but explanation is not so good)....www.mrcp.org (!446 questions)...etc which r all free...

But i think Passmedicine...free portion of mrcpass and onexam will be enough...

Best of luck...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hi all

dear dr.manoj

thanx so much for your endless help , as you are really a helpful person ,

i was not a round the net during previous days ,

thanx for every thing

i have not preparing at all yet ,

but i will update u , ASAP

yours

ghostrecon ( SEP 2008 previously )
    :lol:
  5. dr mustaqeem

dr mustaqeem Guest

dear dr mokhles

dr manoj advice is awesome.here is some from me.
    i have printed past papers from mrcpass.com,if you cant do it on web, i will mail you by post the question.listen 50-60 percent questions came from past papers at mrcpass.com email me your address and inshallah i will send you the copies,these questions are solved by me,the key is to learn them by heart ,next diet you will pass, remember rcp ask common sense questions also so read the question carefully.also you can download free revision notes from mrcpass.com,they are great for last week revision,
    see your report of last diet and identify your areas of weakness and concentrate more on that. do all the ree bofs from fromm mrcpass.com.
    if you can you should do onexam this will teach you the style of rcp questions ,the questions you get wrong spend extra time to see why you got the wrong,practice practice and practice.

my email address is qaziatajan@aol.com.

mustaqeem
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Dr manoj!
    wanted 2 ask u if doing mcq from pass medicine n mrcpass is enough with klara or shd i go thru thr notes thoroughly?which site is better regarding notes?
    regards
    DR Rifat
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS Q...I CDNT UNDERSTAND cozTHEY SAID INTRAHEPATIC BILE ducta r normal

A 35 year old man presents with lethargy and pruritus. He has had no abdominal pains and he is not jaundiced on examination. Blood tests show a bilirubin of 16 μmol/l, albumin 35 g/l, ALT 350 U/l, ALP 1200 U/l. ANA and AMA is negative. Ultrasound of the liver shows normal intrahepatic bile ducts and increased echotexture of liver parenchyma. Which is the likely diagnosis?

A. Primary biliary cirrhosis

B. Chronic active hepatitis

C. Autoimmune hepatitis

D. Primary sclerosing cholangitis

E. Cholangiocarcinoma

Answer: d) primary sclerosing cholangitis. Primary sclerosing cholangitis is usually seen in males. It is typically associated with ulcerative colitis. A positive pANCA can occur. The best investigation to confirm this is ERCP, which will reveal multiple strictures in the biliary system. 10% of patients with PSC will progress towards developing cholangiocarcinoma.
  8. salboy

salboy Guest

Dear Dr Manoj/Mustaqeem

Can you please answer these questions from the last diet I have to resit unfortunately Thanx
    These are the questions I obtained from pastest website

1.Very long background about patient with new onset glaucoma, list of meds, which caused it? Patient complained of sudden loss of vision, History of RA and on medications. Increased intra-ocular pressure, bilateral optic disc cupping on fundoscopy. Which of the following drugs is the cause?

2.Ophthalmology

Question:
    Patient has age-related exudative macular degeneration. Which is the strongest risk factor?

Responses:
    Smoking
    Alcohol
    Hypertension
    Diabetes

3.Theme:
    Psychiatry

Question:
    You see a girl who admits to feeling depressed for a long time, she has no friends, prefers to stay at home, uses cannabis, history of alcohol use and history of self-harm. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Borderline personality disorder
    Depressive disorder

4.Theme:
    Psychiatry

Question:
    A man with hypertension presents with 6 month history of memory loss and disinhibition. Most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Alzheimer's
    Cerebrovascular incident
    Lewy body dementia
    Normal pressure hydrocephalus

5.Theme:
    Psychiatry

Question:
    You see a girl who admits to feeling depressed for a long time, she has no friends, prefers to stay at home, uses cannabis, history of alcohol use and history of self-harm. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Borderline personality disorder
    Depressive disorder

6.Theme:
    Psychiatry

Question:
    A man with hypertension presents with 6 month history of memory loss and disinhibition. Most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Alzheimer's
    Cerebrovascular incident
    Lewy body dementia
    Normal pressure hydrocephalus

7.Theme:
    Psychiatry

Question:
    Long stem, female patient brought to see you by her husband as she is pre-occupied and refuses to go outside for the last 6 weeks, stating that she is afraid of catching avian flu, saying that she knows that is likely because of all of the migrating birds outside her house. It is her husband's socks on the washing line that can save her/have alerted her to this(!). What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Acute paranoid schizophrenia
    Phobic disorder

8.Theme:
    Psychiatry

Question:
    A Fireman presents with insomnia, recurrent bad dreams and depressive symptoms after witnessing the death of a colleague during an incident they attended. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    PTSD
    Adjustment disorder

9.Neurology

Question:
    A father found his daughter in her room in a mute state. One hand is on her head, the other over her chest. Most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Catatonia

10.Neurology

Question:
    Best prophylaxis against future events of trigeminal neurlalgia

Responses:
    Carbamazepine
    Amitryptiline

11.Neurology

Question:
    25-year-old man explains that he has experienced episodes where he is unable to move just before onset of sleep, and just after waking. Each time it occurs it leaves him feeling frightened and anxious. It is sometimes associated with visual disturbances. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Panic disorder
    Sleep paralysis
    Periodic paralysis
    Night Terrors
    Frontal lobe epilepsy

12.Theme:
    Neurology

Question:
    Patient presents with eye pain and diplopia of 2 days duration. No proptosis. On examination you see VIth nerve palsy, partial CN III palsy, and CNV sensory changes. What is the most likely site of the lesion

Responses:
    Cavernous sinus
    Orbital apex
    Pons

13.Theme:
    Nephrology

Question:
    Lady who is 12 weeks pregnant presents with albuminuria. BP 142/62 mmHg Urinary albumin 0.8g Creatinine 128 micromol/l Her mother has history of renal disease, but patient is well with no past history of note. What is most likely cause of the albuminuria?

Responses:
    UTI
    Reflux nephropathy
    Orothostatic proteinuria
    Pre-eclampsia
    Minimal change disease

14.Theme:
    Molecular Medicine

Question:
    In which organelle would you find ds circular DNA?

Responses:
    ribosome
    peroxisome
    mitochondria
    nucleus

15.Theme:
    Infectious Diseases

Question:
    Patient complained of urethral discharge. Gram negative diplococci seen after investigation. Was treated with cephalosporin but no resolution of symptoms was apparent. There is likely to be co-infection with?

Responses:
    Candida spp
    Chlamydia trachomatis
    HSV
    Syphilis

16.Theme:
    Infectious Diseases

Question:
    A patient will be undergoing an elective splenectomy, when should this patient receive pneumococcal vaccination?

Responses:
    1 week before operation
    1 month before operation
    2 weeks before operation
    1 month after operation
    postoperatively

17.Theme:
    Infectious Diseases

Question:
    Kaposi's sarcoma is associated with which virus?

Responses:
    HHV8
    EBV
    HHV6
    HTLV

18.Theme:
    Infectious Diseases

Question:
    You are consulted on a patient with cellulitis who is not responding to treatment with flucloxacillin-benzylpenicillin. What is the most appropriate next treatment step?

Responses:
    co-trimoxazole
    metronidazole
    Gentamicin
    Clindamycin
    Vancomycin

19.Theme:
    Immunology

Question:
    You see a teenage girl who presents to you from a children's party. She says that she had helped to blow up balloons at the party. She has wheezing, angiodema and lip swelling, urticaria and rash. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    Latex allergy
    Peanut allergy
    Allergic contact dermatitis
    C1-esterase deficiency

20.Theme:
    Hamatology

Question:
    31-year-old man who has clinical picture of red cell aplasia/anaemia, his son had a fever and rash on his cheeks last week, which of the following is the most likely causative organism?

Responses:
    Parvovirus B19

21.Theme:
    Haematology

Question:
    Pregnant lady develops features of TTP. What is your initial treatment?

Responses:
    IV heparin
    Methylprednisolone
    Immunoglobulin
    Plasma exchange
    Platelet transfusion

22.Theme:
    Haematology

Question:
    A man with a history of treated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma now presents with new symptoms of gum bleeding. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Responses:
    AML
    ALL
    CML
    CLL

23.Theme:
    Haematology

Question:
    Mechanism by which multiple myeloma causes hypercalcaemia

Responses:
    Osteoclastic activation
    Decreased renal clearance

24.Theme:
    Haematology

Question:
    A 70-year-old lady who had a lumpectomy for breast ca 20 years ago now presents with lower back pain. Calcium (corr) 2.2, Phosphate low, ALP mildly raised, technetium bone scan normal. X-ray shows lytic lesions. What is the investigation of choice?

Responses:
    MR spine
    Serum beta 2 microgloblulin
    Serum protein electrophoresis

25.Theme:
    Genetics

Question:
    Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia, mode of inheritance?

Responses:
    Autosomal recessive
    Autosomal dominant
    X-linked

26.Theme:
    Genetics

Question:
    Lady presents with lethargy. An ECHO shows dilated cardiomyopathy. Her son and brother have muscular dystrophy. What is the genetic reason she has MD?

Responses:
    Non-random X chromosome inactivation
    Genomic mosaicism
    Autosomal translocation

27.Theme:
    Gastroenterology

Question:
    Patient has suspected IBS. Which of the following would not be an expected finding for the clinical presentation?

Responses:
    Pain that wakes patient at night
    Mucus in stools
    Feeling of incomplete evacuation
    Alternation of bowel habit

28.Theme:
    Gastroenterology

Question:
    35-year-old patient with history of dysphagia, diagnosed with H. pylori after endoscopy and then underwent eradication therapy. Best test to follow-up for and check up on Helicobacter pylori eradication?

Responses:
    14C breath test
    faecal antigen test
    13C breath test
    Endoscopy
    Endoscopy biopsy and urease

29.Theme:
    Gastroenterology

Question:
    Chronic alcoholic presents with steatorrhoea and chronic abdominal pain. What is the investigation of choice?

Responses:
    CT abdomen
    Abdominal XR
    CT pancreas
    USS abdomen

30.Theme:
    Gastroenterology

Question:
    Mechanism of action of terlipressin when used to treat variceal bleed/hepatorenal bleed?

Responses:
    Splanchnic vasoconstrictoin

31.Theme:
    Gastroenterology

Question:
    You see a patient with Crohn's disease who has been suffering diarrhoea >6 times/day which is unresponsive to steroids and mesalazine (which he has been taking for 3 weeks). What is the most appropriate next treatment?

Responses:
    Azathioprine
    Infliximab
    Methotrexate
    Surgery

32.Theme:
    Gastroenterology

Question:
    Pregnant woman with HELLP syndrome suggested by lab results. (Haemolytic anaemia, low platelets) Best management?

Responses:
    Plasma exchange
    Prednisolone
    Normal human immunoglobulin
    IV heparin

33.Theme:
    Endocrinology

Question:
    Which of the following is the strongest factor to confirm MODY?

Responses:
    BMI>>
    Strong family history
    episodes of DKA ?? is this the correct answer as mentioned by pastest
    Autosomal recessive trait

34.Theme:
    Endocrinology

Question:
    A lady presents with amenorrhoea and galactorrhoea. She has normal visual fields. Prolactin levels are raised. MRI reveals a 7mm pituitary microadenoma. Which of the following hormones would you expect to be low?

Responses:
    ADH
    cortisol
    GH
    thyroxine
    LH

35.Theme:
    Endocrinology

Question:
    A 19-year-old female gymnast presents with complaints of headache and fatigue. Request is made for routine hormone levels. Which is likely to be decreased?

Responses:
    Cortisol
    GH
    LH
    Prolactin
    Thyroid

36.Theme:
    Endocrinology

Question:
    What is the equivalent dose of prednisolone that would be equal to the glucocorticoid produced endogenously each day by the adrenals in a healthy individual.

Responses:
    1mg
    2.5mg
    5mg
    7.5mg
    10mg
    Calculation please if possible

37.Theme:
    Endocrinology

Question:
    Pregnant woman with ?gestational diabetes OGTT results: 0 hour 5.6 2 hour 12.8 What is the best management? Was that the gestational diabetes really I think only one time glucose levels were geranged

Responses:
    Repeat OGTT in 4 weeks
    Soluble insulin
    OHGA's

38.Theme:
    Clinical Pharmacology

Question:
    A patient is admitted to the ward with multiple fractures, one week later he displays nasal discharge, hypersalivation and irritability. Use of which drug is to be suspected in a patient who presents with withdrawal symptoms of hypersalivation and nasal discharge?

Responses:
    Amphetamine
    Cocaine
    Heroin
    Codeine
    Alcohol

39.Theme:
    Clinical Pharmacology

Question:
    When should simvastatin be taken?

Responses:
    After breakfast
    After evening meal
    Last thing in the evening (bedtime)
    First thing in the morning
    Just before evening meal

40.Theme:
    Clinical Pharmacology

Question:
    Risperidone has a higher affinity for?

Responses:
    Dopamine (D2) receptors
    Histamine receptors
    Serotonin receptors
    5HT antagonist

41.Theme:
    Clinical Pharmacology

Question:
    When treating a methanol overdose with fomepizole what are the pharmacokinetics involved?

Responses:
    Competitive inhibition
    competitive agonist
    Non-competitive inhibition
    Allosteric

42.Theme:
    Clinical Pharmacology

Question:
    Rituximab has monoclonal antibody activity against?

Responses:
    CD20
    CD19
    CD21
    CD22

43.Theme:
    Clinical Anatomy

Question:
    Hand anatomy, likely site of lesion in person with numbness of index finger and forearm and weakness of thumb adduction?

Responses:
    Median nerve
    Radial nerve
    Ulnar nerve
    T7
    Anterior interosseous nerve

44.Theme:
    Clinical Anatomy

Question:
    A patient who suffered a humeral fracture that has been in a cast for the past 8 weeks presents with weakness in the deltoid, and sensory loss over the deltoid region. The likely site of the lesion is?

Responses:
    brachial plexus
    axillary nerve
    radial nerve
    ulnar nerve
    Neuralgic amyotrophy

45.Theme:
    Cardiology

Question:
    Which of the following is the most specific ECG abnormality found in pericarditis?

Responses:
    ST segment elevation
    PR segment depression
    T-wave inversion

46.Theme:
    Cardiology

Question:
    Patient with WPW presents with tachycardia (no known previous history). ECG shows AF with ventricular rate of 180/min. What is treatment of choice?

Responses:
    Flecainide
    Verapamil
    Adenosine
    Sotalol
    Digoxin

47.Theme:
    Cardiology

Question:
    Which antihypertensive would you start for a patient who is currently on lithium?

Responses:
    ACE inhibitor
    AT II antagonist
    Indapamid
    Thiazide
    Atenolol

48.Theme:
    Rheumatology

Question:
    Most appropriate treatment for patient who presents with acute gout who is also on warfarin?

Responses:
    Prednisolone
    Colchicine
    Diclofenac
    Allopurinol
    Indomethacin

49.Theme:
    Rheumatology

Question:
    What X-ray changes would you expect to see in a patient who has been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Responses:
    Osteophytes
    Perarticular osteopaenia

50.Theme:
    Respiratory

Question:
    Cryptogenic fibrosing alveolitis, which sign gives most accurate diagnosis?

Responses:
    Lack of clear heart border

51.Theme:
    Respiratory

Question:
    Stem details can't remember then asked for best investigation to confirm EAA?

Responses:
    Eosinophilia
    Neutrophilia
    Upper lobe fibrosis
    Cyanosis
    Clubbing

52.Theme:
    Respiratory

Question:
    CXR shows a speculated hilar mass. What would you expect to hear on auscultation?

Responses:
    Monophonic wheeze
    Bronchial breath sounds
    Whispering pectriloquy

53.Theme:
    Respiratory

Question:
    A nurse who has had a positive tuberculin skin test comes to you for advice. She had been in contact with a patient who had pulmonary tuberculosis. She is well and her CXR is normal. She has started a course of isoniazid. Which of the following is the most appropriate occupational health advice?

Responses:
    Continue to work as normal
    Stay off work for 2 weeks while she is on the initial prophylactic isoniazid course
    Stay off work and have a repeat CXR in 6 weeks
    Stay off work for 6 weeks

Many thanks
    Salman
  9. mokhles

mokhles Guest

10. salboy

salboy Guest

Can any one help me in these questions , I posted earlier
  11. mokhles

mokhles Guest

pls sir can u help me in revising my score in mrcp iat part 2008 /9/9

iam

my % are as follow

cardiology 67%

clinical haematology and oncology 69%

clinical pharmacology, therapeutics and toxology 43%

clinical sceince 71%

dermatology 40%

endocrinology 45%

gastroenterology 58%

geriatric medicine 100%

infectious dis and sexually transmitted dis 58%

nephrology 62%

neurology 78%

ophthalmology 75%

psychiatry 50%

respiratory medicine 50%

rheumatology 60%

how my examination score is just 486 below 50% and when i calcualte as a % it is 61.73333%

so it may make a little differ but not so much differ i only take 3 branches below 50%

and all others r above and 3 of them r more than 70% which include clinical sceince

which is a huge branche and one of them is 100% and 4 of them above 60%
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Dr Salboy ..m just the beginner so i dont want to guess any anwser but u can look at pervious mails...dr manoj mailed around 150 question with ansers
  13. salboy

salboy Guest

yes Dr Rifat
    thanks for pointing it out but a number of themes at that time were not being recalled properly and the answers he mentioned a number of them would be definitely wrong as well other wise he would have scored more than 90 % which he didnt
    I hope you got my point
    So I am still looking for the responses
    Many thanks
    Salman
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

ok

salboya

1-prednisolone
    2-smoking
    3-depression.
    4-alzhemer.
    5-depression (repeated)
    6-alzhmer (rep.)
    7-acute paranoia.
    8-adjusment disorder (check wikipedia + mrcpass)
    9-catatonia.
    10-CABZ.
    11-sleep paralysis.
    12-orbital apex.
    13-reflux.
    14-nucleus (mitochondria SS ) check wikipedia
    15-chlamydia
    16-1 month pre op.
    17-HHV8
    18-clindamycine.
    19-latex allergy.
    20-parvovirus.
    21-plasma exchage. ???? Ig ????
    22-aml , associated with DIC
    23-osteoclast activ.
    24-XXXXXXXXXX
    25-AD.
    26-non-random
    27-pain at nite.
    28-14c
    29-ct
    30-Splanchnic vasoconstrictoin
    31-Infliximab
    32-Ig ??? P.ex????
    33-strong family Hx
    34-????????????
    35-LH
    36-?????????
    37-insuline
    38-heroin
    39-Last thing in the evening (bedtime
    40-5HT antagonist
    41-Competitive inhibition
    42-CD20
    43-Median nerve
    44-axillary nerve
    45-?????????
    46-Flecainide
    47-???
    48-Prednisolone
    49-Perarticular osteopaenia
    50-Lack of clear heart border (OXFORD HAND BOOK)
    51-?????????? Neutrophilia
    52-Bronchial breath sounds
    53-Continue to work as normal

I HOPE , I HALPED YOU A LITTLE BIT ,

these answeres could carry right or wrong possibilty ,
    as i answered them just like this in the exam

thankssssssssssssssssss
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

SO FAR I HAVE DONE ONLY GASTRO N ENDO SO HERE R MY RESPONSE WHICH DIFFER A BIT FROM GUEST ...PLZ POINT OUT IF I HAV ANS ANYTHNG WRONG
    27-waking at nit() not in nice guidelines

Irritable bowel syndrome: diagnosis

NICE published clinical guidelines on the diagnosis and management of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in 2008

The diagnosis of IBS should be considered if the patient has had the following for at least 6 months:
    • abdominal pain, and/or
    • bloating, and/or
    • change in bowel habit

A positive diagnosis of IBS should be made is the patient has abdominal pain relieved by defecation or associated with altered bowel frequency stool form, in addition to 2 of the following 4 symptoms:
    • altered stool passage (straining, urgency, incomplete evacuation)
    • abdominal bloating (more common in women than men), distension, tension or hardness
    • symptoms made worse by eating
    • passage of mucus

Features such as lethargy, nausea, backache and bladder symptoms may also support the diagnosis

Red flag features should be enquired about:
    • rectal bleeding
    • unexplained/unintentional weight loss
    • family history of bowel or ovarian cancer
    • onset after 60 years of age
    28-serology remain positive upto 6 mnth so ans will b fecal antigen or c13 breath testnot c14
    29- i think ct abdomen(not sure)
    30-splachic vasoconstriction-
    31-surgery-ohcm(SOME SAID AZATHIOPRIN/INFIXIMB)ANY1 KNOW RT ANS?
    34-35 ans:LH
    36= 7.5mg (1mg prednisolone = 4 md hydrocortizone..n v giv 20 mg am n 10mg nit total 30)
  16. mokhles

mokhles Guest

dr manoji, dr mustaqueem , friends pls any one on this site have passed ist part 9/9/2008 pls send me score of % of correct answer bec the mrcp asking me to pay 100 pounds for recalculation of my score so if i am sure from any other passer score i will send money to re calculate my score bec i feel that i didnt take my real score
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

ok , from dr.manoj 184 BOF ,

i solved 155 , and i got 671

hope this would helps you
  18. mokhles

mokhles Guest

hi dr manoji
    sorry what i ment if u see up u will see my % answered correctly and i would like to compare with u cardiology and nephrology and ,,,,,,, etc u see
  19. mokhles

mokhles Guest

and from where did u know that u answered 155 q correct
  20. NEW GUEST

NEW GUEST Guest

Dear Mokhles,

Dont waste your money. The variation in your marks and percentage is probably due to the new 'equating' system, where all questions do not carry same marks.

I got 646, but I made percentage using them and it was 72.9%. That means I answered more but got less, and probably would get more if the previous system existed.

So, dont waste time and look forward for January 2009 for part 1.

Good luck!
  21. mokhles

mokhles Guest

no u know that i got 62% as a total and the final is 480 too much differ i know it less about 8% but in my case more trhan 14% which is unusual
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

score

hi dr mokhles
    i have read your posts and looked at your performance numbers.you did very well in clinical science parts unfortunatley your subspecialty scores were not good,there you see where to improve,i agree with guest that score difference is due to equating, i got 687 my average percentage correct is 81 percent.
    i will recommend the following
    read kalra and make notes of subspciaties.
    do all past papers from paid sites like mrcpass.com learn them well
    do bofs from one exam.com.
    inshallah you will pass the next sitting.

mustaqeem
  23. mokhles

mokhles Guest

thank u dr mustaqueem
    i hope next may i can inter the exam
    bec i cant get it at next january
    God be with u at second part and keep in toutch
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

Dear Mokhles = I worked out your score and it appears to be around 60% you seem to have scored around 3-5% less than the pass mark (under the old method)

Remember your equated score is not a percentage score. The Pass mark is 521 and you scored 484, which means you've scored around 3-5% less than the pass mark (roughly).

The new system makes no difference. It's just that for all exams the pass mark will always be 521 and you score is equated accordingly.
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

dear dr mokhles
    u missed narrowly
    my score was 460
    how much is it equal to, i didnt rcv the letter yet
    am planning to appear in may
    shall we do combine study
    i have started una coales, passmedicine
    kindly reply
  26. mokhles

mokhles Guest

yes guest iam planning to appear next may tooo
    and tell me what ur paper tells u when u rcv it ,, keep in toutch i am not studying rt now i have a lot of work to do but i think i will study from the next month from free net site ,,
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

hello dr mokhkles
    my email address is nisark@ymail.com, my name is nisar,am working in saudi,where do u work,my email id is nisark@ymail.com, wud be very happy to see u r mail
    thank u
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

New and previous system

Plz.what is the new system of score. :?
  29. BB

BB Guest

MRCP 1st part exm

I would like to know whens the 1st part MRCP exm? Where can i get the required details? Like where do i get the application?

Thanks.
  30. emeda300

emeda300 Guest

collection of MRCP MCQ

This website is useful 4mrcp exams, contains alot of free MRCP questions

4mrcp

Fares
  31. Guest

Guest Guest

mrcp books and course material for resale

hi guys
    i recently passed all parts of my mrcp exams and want to sell all my mrcp material for all parts [books and course material] excellent material from very costly courses
    pls contact me at mandar_d79@yahoo.com
    07799552842[uk]