mrcs1 exam preparation 4 sept,2006

Discussion in 'MRCS Forum' started by Guest, May 13, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hello doctor frends.....im doctor fakhir yousuf from pakistan.im planin 2 appear in mrcs1(applied basic sc) this year.any1 who wishes to appear in da same exam can conatct me on email yousuf58@hotmail.com and cell no.07852172317.................ill more dan honoured to have guidance n have a plan to study with u ppl............sp ppl who didnt make da last exam will b more of a help since they have the experience of appearin.ill b honoured 2 hear from em2..................THANX N BEST OF LUCK EVERY1. :)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

hi, planning for the same. Keep in touch
  3. dr_fakhir

dr_fakhir Guest

hi!

thanx man i aint here usually..do email me n il b glad 2b in contact
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hi shiva!

by da way wat books ru referin to frend n wats ur study plan?tcz
  5. sept 2006

sept 2006 Guest

good lck

hello dr..this is dr gaayathiri from malaysia.glad to hear tht ur sitting for exam this sept......wish u the best of luck......
    im planning the same thing.
    hope to hear from you soon
    at least we can share our knowledge before exam date

i have added you to my yahoo messenger
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

hi gyathri! its nice 2 hear fom ya.n wish da same 4u...........saty in contact i added u2............B O L:)
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

hi have some mcq materials for sale if need be call me 07963136471
  8. guest2314

guest2314 Guest

9. daniel

daniel Guest

Hi people,
    I am also preparing to sit for the mrcs part 1 exam in september this year. wish to say best wishes to u all. wish to be in touch and share how u all are preparing for the same. Regarding online mcqs, which one is good " onexamination" or "pastest" ?
    My e mail prince21212@yahoo.com