pgi chandigarh dec 2008 (dental) questions ???

Discussion in 'Dental PG MDS IQE MFDS ADC Exams' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

pevious year mds pgi question???
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Dental Insight (aipgdee 2008-2001), fully revised edition.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

what is Dental insight?can u please tell me the authors name also...and if u can tell me a book for pgi (dental) entrance?????
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Dental Insight is the book of solved question papers of aipg mds enterance examination from year 2001 to 2008 and is really good. This is the book of Aditya Publication and is authored by Dr. N. K. Gupta. This book is good in the way that it not only contains the explaination of all the four options of all questions but also provides related points to the topic, which are either asked in different pg examinations or are most probable to be asked in coming examinations.
    The glory of the book is the formet and editing of the book and most of the topics are covered in the concise and precise flow-chart and table formet; so the book contains 1600 questions and almost 700-750 tables and flow-charts and diagrames.
    All the references given in the book are authentic most and need no further search as all confusions are already cleared by very simplified explainations.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

dental explore is a gr8 book for PGI....author himself is a X-PGI student
  6. santosh5678

santosh5678 Guest

pgi prev questions???

dental explore??? which publications? is there pgi 07-09 questions available. anybody help me :?
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

they hav till dec 08......and the book is by swapna medical publisher
  8. santosh5678

santosh5678 Guest

thanks indeed kapil94!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

do u have previous years till 2005.......or ca u tell me from where can i get it.
    and the book by amrit tiwari for fluorides.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

kapil94 can answer that. :arrow:
  11. kukku2006

kukku2006 Guest

pgi 2002-2005 questions available? pls do reply. :roll:
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

kapil pls reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

i have no idea boy......evn m in search of it.....
  14. Guest

Guest Guest