post graduate diploma in clinical cardiology

Discussion in 'PG Entrance Message Board' started by affection, May 12, 2008.

1. affection

affection Guest

what is the scope of pgdcc conducted by ignou compared to other pg diplomas[mci/univ]. kindly enlighten moderators
  2. affection

affection Guest

somebody please clarify
  3. 123ppb

123ppb Guest

dgf

Is is not recognised by any govt.body.
    meaning you will learn cardio;logy for self.
    you will not be hired as a cardiologist by anyone.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

nobody is a fool to learn cardio for self.... and also ignou is also not a fool to teach cardio course for self.....
    ofcourse there is some moto behind this... and only fools like you can think like this...
    if you donot have a proper answer then do not write for the sake of writing , just do your work...
    Last year only the course has started and we need to see what benefits will come out of it...
    Its a full time course , and proper training is given...
  5. Dr Dinesh

Dr Dinesh Guest

PGDCC

ITS RECOGNISED NY DNB. ONE CAN GO FOR DNB MEDICINE THEN DNB CARDIOLOGY AFTER PGDCC. GOOD SCOPE TO WOK AS A SMO IN CARDIAC HOSPITAL> PEOPLE ARE WORKING IN APOLLO HOSPITAL DELHI AS SMO CARDIOLOGY AFTER DOING PGDCC.
  6. DR ALMAS

DR ALMAS Guest

pgdcc

I have completed my pgdcc course 2mons back n at present working as senior resident in max delhi n as junior consultant in paras hosp. gurgaon. so i m very much satisfied with the course.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

pgdcc

it trains ppl in non invasive card.i can understand the friction this carries with the DNB(cardio).its like DNB vs DM cardio initial days.never mind its a good course provided you know how to handle this competitive environment.dont bother about these things.you can learn real cardiology
  8. DR.P.MOHAN

DR.P.MOHAN Guest

I HAVE COMPLETED MY PGDCC AT COIMBATORE
    WE ARE THE 1ST BATCH
    NOW I AM A CONSULTANT CARDIOLOGIST AT 3 HOSPITALS AT COIMBATORE AND VISITING CONSULTANT AT VARIOUS HOSPITALS
    BUT NEEDS FULL TIOME WORK AND HARD WORK TO GET THE DEGREE AND OF DM LEVEL EXAMINATIONS ESPECIALLY CLINICAL EXAMINATIONS

IF INTERSTED GO AHEAD AND G.KUPPUSAMY NAIDU HOPSITAL AT COIMBATORE VERY GOOD TRAINING AND REGULAR TOPIC DISCUASSIONS
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

pgdcc

i think PGDCC is a good option for those who cant get into regular PG courses, but those it really have a value , as you will always be looked down your whole life as trained in cardiology, without being the real cardiologist.
    It is not recognised by Natboard DNB or MCI, so no real identification
  10. Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta Guest

Q asked during PGDCC interview fot getting admission

can anyone please provide teh details:- before giving admission what kind of Questions are asked during Interview for the PGDCC
  11. Dr_vikas

Dr_vikas Guest

Not recognized by any of the medical licensing body of india, neither mci nor mci listed universities,so good for private interest
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

hi, i have completed my mbbs.. i am thinking of applying to pgdcc course by IGNOU.. there are mixed reviews about this course on this forum..
    anyone who has recently done this course..how exactly is it? i mean, clinically do u get a good opportunity to learn?
    What is asked in the interview for entry into this course??
    Thanks.
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

it is good
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

what is asked in the interview??
    can some1 pls suggest wat to study b4 goin ther....
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

CURRENTLY M DOING MY INTERNSHIP ,WILL TRY FOR AIPG,BUT INTERESTED TO KNW ABT PGDCC,CAN I PRACTICE PRIVATELY AS CARDIOLOGIST WITH THIS DEGREE???IS IT GOOD PRACTICALLY TO DO SUCH COURSE IN PRIVATE HOSPITALS?DO THEY ALLOW US TO HANDLE PATIENTS?? PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION???
  16. dr aamer

dr aamer Guest

hi this is a very gud course but one should be interested in learning echo nd ecgs.just for the sake of money nd junior consultancy or registarship dont join the course u will get bored .if u r truly interested in cardiology then only i advice u 2 join.it is complexed u have 2 study dam hard. mind u ur r dealing with pts. :lol: :lol: