Discussion in 'NEET 2013 All india Exam' started by Dr.Raj., Jan 6, 2010.
Pl. Post here questions/ans of ALL INDIA PRE PG EXAM JAN 2010 for discussions , with thanks,Dr.Raj.
Friends I am trying to put some ques which appeared in the all india pre pg exam today, pl.correct & complete it , thanx in advance, vikram.
1.LINEZOLID whats monitored ? ----- LFT
2.Which ART causes Pancreatitis ?----DIDANOSINE
3.Drug not given in migrane prophylaxis ? ---- SUMITRIPTAN
4.Drug not causing Serotonin syn ? ---- SUMITRIPTAN
5.Mycofenolate mofetil..all expect : Renal toxicity
6.LIthium ----- Fetal Chondrodysplasia
7.MAOI cant be given wit ???
8.Carbi + Levodopa .... children in 1st std know it!!
9. PSM - sensitivity : 33%
10.PSM - incidence : 100 / lac (?)
11.PSM - "Belief" - emotionally driven crap
12. JSY - Janani suraksha yojna
13.ASHA -village level
14.NOt taking part in collateral : vertebral artery
15.Not supplied by median : ADDUCTOR POLLICS
16.NOT HYBRID - flexor carpi ulnaris
17. Rectal prolapse - delorome surgery(?)
17.LORDS Sx --- HYDROCELE
18.Best time for orchidopexy --- 6M
19.Stab wound, FAST+, GRD 3 SPLEEN TEAR --- SPLEENORAPHY
20.ANURIA + NORMAL U.S.G ------ DTPA RENOGRAM
21.Best test for female cycles : sex hormone level
22. THEOPHYLLINE _ Phophodiestetase 4 inhibitor
23. PSYCHOMAN : ANTIDEPRESSANTS + ANTIPSYCHOTICS
24. NORMAL MAN : DELUSION
25. Menigo wit penicillin allergy -- teicoplanin
26. Corticosteroids best given as : ??cream.lotion
27. Hot fomentation on abdo for spasm relief acts by : ??
28. NITRIC OXIDE IN ABDO : SMOOTH MUSCLE ANTAGONIST
29. NPCB ... HIGH RISK SCREENING
30. EYE banking A/E HLA MATCHING
31. POLYP - CONIDIOBOLUS ?
32. CELLULITIS WIT SEPTATE HYPHAE - CANDIDA
33.M.C. infection in hiv in genital --- candida
34. Truck driver - pnemocystitis
35. M.C. MENINGOENCEPH --- HERPES SIMPLEX
36. allopurinol : gout
37. GOUT : PURINE METABOLISM
38. child no response to epinephrin wit liver depsit- VON GIERKES
39. INSULINOMA - ENUCLEATION WIT ANTRECTOME (?)
40. ETHOSUXIMIDE --- ABSENT SEIZURES
41. CHILD BLINKIN - ABSENT SEIZURE
42. NOT USED IN MYOCLONIC - CARBAMAZEPINE
43. Lyphoplasmacytoid wit heavy chain - IGM (Waldenstorms - i think)
44. Gluteus medius - Sup gluteal
45. Schwannoma - sup vestibular
46. electron microscopy requred for - alports syndrome
47. ppi - omez
48. xrays and light differs in : energy
49. carcinoid - asso wit rt ventr invmt
50. Lady wit weird tongue and nails - LICEN PLANUS
51. BURKIT - 8:14
52. 2:8 B-CELL OR BURKITS (?)
53. TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS - GIST
54. ANTI BR CANCER - GEROTINIB (?)
55. FETAL HYDANTOIN - PHENYTOIN
56. CHROMOPHOBE KIDNEY TUMOR - VHL GENE ?
57. stochastic effect : incidence which increases with dose
58. CASPASES - APOPTOSIS
59. APOPTOSIS 1ST SIGN - NUCLEAR DIS(something)
60. TRACHEAL STENOSIS- MITOMYCIN C
61. U.S.G. SPLEEN CYST - CYSTIC HEMANGIOMA
62. CHOLERA EL -TOR ??
63. KLIPPEL FIEL $ - REDUCED NECK MVMTS
64. sensory loss at level of sternum - c5- c6
65. Inv in chlamydia - direct immunofl.
66. Autosomal inheritance- her sister has - 2/3 carrier chance
67. Normal preg - WPW $
68. Kaiser flesher ring -- wilsons
69. Iron wit trienetene ??
70. Non mismatched BT i.o.c -- Indirect coombs test.
71. VIT- K FACTOR -9 AND 10
72.... aah bass ab tum log likho me padta hun.... ufffff
72. MAX IONISING - ALFA RAYS....
73. Scoliosis least seen in : wedge vertebra (?- i skipped it)
74. Dowry death - sec174 crpc ?
75.HIT requires anticoag - LIPRUDIN (?)
76. Hemophilia intra uterine can be diag by ?
77. Polyhydramnios seen due to ??
78. pcod - endometrial ca (i know i screwed up)
79. Diff in gene expression in normal and tumor - western blot ??
80. Following cause both wolfian and mullerian ??
81. Paraganglionoma - Densely clusterd granules ?
82. Laborer - lead poiosoining
83. Z i s alculated for - chi2
84. Not used in 3rd stg active mgmt - ergometrine (bcoz its given in 2nd stg)
85. MMR - there were 2 questions dont remember
86. Perinatal mortality rate - option a.
87. Lung Cavitation seen in- staph ??
88. Exercise causes lung to inc its resistance bcoz ??
89. Tracer [bleep]
90. SVC DRAINING ON RIGHT SIDE DRAINS IN ??
91. afp- hepatoblastoma
92. afp - in which testicular ca
93. Spongy urethra- sup inguinal l.n
94. M.c.site for ca urethra- prostatic ?
95. Celiac plexus lies on ??
96. Lady iwth mid systolic click - upward balooning with myxo degen ?
97. 2015 - FILARIASIS
[snip]. Friable vegetation seen in - infective endocarditis
99. Alfa met dopa- P.I.H.
100. S3- ASD
101. MC. inheritance of downs = nondisjunc in maternal meiosis ??
102. CYSTIC DUCT STUMP BLAST ? - GROUP -D ?
103. Orthoptic liver transplant ??
104. Hypogastric fascia called ??
105. Infant volvulus. inv of choice ?
106. ACONITE POISONING- Erythema ?
107. Acne drug causing drug pigmentation - minocycline ?
108. Infact wit something in p.n.s - CT scan ?
109. bmr depends on - lean body mass
110. abdo aneurysm - atherosclerosis
111. HARDEST STONE ON E.S.W.L - STRUVITE
112. non immune fetal hydrops - C.M.V
113. granulamtous vasculitis a/e ??
114. Child wit BP in one limb 220/110 ..no femeral - takyasu ?
115. MC. coz of reanl failure in 7yr girl without usg finding - chr. Glomerulonephritis
116. PCNL Thru 11th rib approach all side effect except - remaining fragments ?
117. Varicella present in -trigeminal ganglion
118. PRE RENAL A.R.F- osmolality > 500 ?
119. WITH RIVASTIGMINE DONT GIVE -TCA ?
120. CSF WITH REDUCED PROTEIN ALL EXCEPT ? - HYPOTHYROIDISM
TRISS - ISS + RTS + Age
Arden Ratio - EOG
Left Sided SVC drains into - Rt Atrium
1) metal on metal articulation is not indicated in
a) young adult
b) inflammatory arthitis ( ? answer)
2) lift off sign is seen in
b ) infraspinatus
c) teres minor
S V C
left sided SVC drains into coronary sinus!!!
dowry deaths r 176 crpc stupid
and what about d psm stats wasnt d ans 13/10000.n acoustic neuroma is inferior vestibular n. n z score is for normal distribution
dowry death is 304 b ipc
if any1 is willing 2 clarify these answers ..plz do......sentinel lymph node biopsy in ca cervix or ca vulva.......304 or 176 ipc......water absobed max..from colon or jejunum.........
it was asked abt the inquest in dowry death which is magisterate inquest ie.176 crpc :shock:
the prerenal failure question was all excepr so i think the answer is urine sodium more than 50 ..its actuallu less than 10
acoustic nueroma is from the superior vestibular
the drainage from spongy urethra is mainly to deep inguinal lymph node and partlt to superficial ln...ref new edition muddit khanna ..repeat of aipgmee 2009
how was d incidence rate to be calculated for that TB question?
lithium- cardiac defects
aconite- burning sensation
sentinel node biopsy in ca cervix
not a long term effect of pcos is osteoporosis
beck's traid is related to carciac tamponade
long term complications of pcos
osteoporosis is a known complication of pcod :x
risk of ovarian cancer has nt been comlpletely linked to pcod
which is the best institution for mds preperation
jejunum 5500ml,ileum 2000ml and frm colon 1300ml
hot bottle relieves pain
hot bottle application stimulates heat receptors trpv1 which blocks the ligand gated p2x like purnergic receptor on a cholinergic presynaptic nerve termin
so anwer is inhibiting CHOLINERGIC RECEPTORS
it was not about dowry death.
it was about the autopsy in dowry death that comes under magistrate in quest ie 176 crpc
features of kleippel synd r low hairline,short neck n restriscted neck movts....the answer was the last option
y not colon?
from 9000 available jejunum absorbs 5500
3500 ilem 2000
1500 colon 1300
so if u see % wise it turns out to be colon??
thr was some question on..
what is seen in fixed paranoia in an alcoholic somethin??
there was question
drug used in narcoanalysis?
narco anaylasis answer is scopalamine.phenobarbitone was not given in options
non immune hydrops fetalis parvo virus or cmv?
paronia is a subset of delusion
labourer having poisoning was mercury poisoning since hatters shake and erythresim and line on gum is seen in mercury poisoning
pcos have direct long term complications due to estrogen excess taht are ca ovary,ca endometrium and dm due to hyrepinsulinemeia.osteoporosis is also a long term complication but it is indirect due to irregular mestrual cycles.........journals says
can anyone let me know when the result will appear n on which site?
linezolid a/e -platlet count
linezolid a/e-platlet count
remember the qst: prenatal woman...meconium stained liqour....which infection? a) cmv
b) herpes simplex
c) herpes zoster
can anyone tell me d ans?
hey most answers are wrong here!!!!pcod question was except. so i think its osteoporosis cuz novak says ca endometrium,ca ovary and ca breast incidence more in pcod!
these answers are wrong!!! dr raj go home!
Separate names with a comma.