PSG medical college, Coimbatore

Discussion in 'PG Entrance Message Board' started by Guest, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know what the admission procedure for postgraduation in PSG college, Coimbatore??

Or is there a website where the necessary information maybe available?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

pls send the question paper for 1st year arrer batch of anatomy physiology and bio chemistry for the year 2007-2008 feb exam u can mail me at mervin_4su@yahoo.com

kind regards
    mervin
  3. Vijayan

Vijayan Guest

PSG Medical College - worst medical college

Hello Guys,

Have you guys ever went to their website and tried their emails. The email doesn't work and their reception unable to speek english. Big problem with communication. Don't wast your time and money on this college and as well as SRMC. There are lot of good colleges do research, I found Manipal is the best college as per the communication goes but I am not sure quality of education. I heard MCI gave warning to Manipal to cease permision on one of their campus. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY INTO THESE PRIVATE COLLEGE.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

could you please tell me for admission procedure for MBBS in psg.
    smitha
  5. JAMES BOND

JAMES BOND Guest

F*** PSG IMS&R (MEDICAL COLLEGE)

:twisted:
    WHY THE HELL U WANNA JOIN PSG . AM A STUDENT HERE . IT REALLY **** TO STUDY HERE.

NO PATIENTS, NO CASES , BUT REALLY A LOT OF RULES .

ITS NOT A MEDICAL COLLEGE ITS A MEDICAL SCHOOL.

GO AND SEEK UR FORTUNE ELSEWHERE :twisted:
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

PSG IS A GUD MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR UG AND UNLESS U\ANYBODY USES IY :D
  7. Schizophrenia

Dear Sir,

My name is John Rosario Krishnan.C, Retired Indian Army. My wife name is Regina Mary who is suffering mentally ill (Schizophrenia) since last 20 years, because of her mental ill I did not able to continue my service in Indian Army. So, I took voluntary retirement from Army. Now I am living with two male children (21 and 16 yrs) in Dharmapuri district, Tamil Nadu.

Last 20 years I have been given her medical treatment by Army and civil, since last two and years she has taken tablet willingly and I believed that she is in normal; now my wife is refused to take tablet and doing more violence, writing letters to police, collector and even to Honorable Sonia Gandhi asking them help and protection from neighbors.

Sir, I am in a critical condition, please could you help me to get her admission for further medical treatment in your hospital, or any mentally ill home, please help me and suggest me any location where shall I get a admission for her self

Thank you

Yours truly,

John Rosario Krishnan.C
  8. aishhwarya

aishhwarya Guest

could you tell me the procedure for admission in psg medical college coimbature
  9. EROUN

EROUN Guest

TO KNOW THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE

CAN YOU EXPLAIN ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN PSG MEDICAL COLLEGE WITH THE FEE DETAILS.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

MD medicine-1Crore
    MD OG-80Lakhs
    MS Gen Surg-80Lakhs
    :roll: oh MY GoD!
  11. gowri

gowri Guest

i want to know about physiotheraphy.... can u give suggestion :!:
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

hai

if ur ready to spent money like H2o , join in PSG
    or else forget the PSG ,, such a worst in discipline,,, no matters,, if u like to get scold and without getting knowlwdge joi in PSG....

Friend
  13. suhita

suhita Guest

to know about college

Good evening,
    My name is Suhita.J. From ELURU. Iam presently doing my Bsc in NUTIRTION. I Want to know about the courses related to my subject[/b]
  14. Anushya

Anushya Guest

About admission

My cut off mark is 192.5.........can i get seat in PSG through counselling?
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

Anushya,

You should definitely apply. You lose nothing in the process.
    As for a 192.5, it depends on what category you come under: OC, BC, etc.

Good Luck.
  16. Tamil

Tamil Guest

Hi Friends,
    I heard that PSG tech is good but I wanna know about
    PSG medical ..........As posted in the above comments I cant judge it.
    So please anyone If u could, then say about it's both views...
  17. sri10

sri10 Guest

hi.......m hv pland 2 join n psg med........bt ur reviews r makn me scared....plz any1 say how gud/bad d collg s..........
  18. Jacqueline

Jacqueline Guest

admission

I am a BC candidate scoring 195.25 cut off. My BC rank is 888. Will I get PSG?
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

i am a bc candidate scoring 195.5 cut off..will i get psg?
  20. soundarya

soundarya Guest

fee details

hi friends I am scared about the fee structure for mbbs in psg.Some say that they will charge 4.60lakhs & some say that it will be 3.5lakhs.please help me as i am in great confusion.please post comment immediately as counselling is nearby.
  21. seat in psg medical

my cut off is 194.50 in bc. i didnt get psg medical through counselling. i got muthukumaran medical college. whether there is any chance of getting seat in psg medical college? plz give me the reply. i have been waiting.
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

when the college open for first year students?
  23. sreejith

sreejith Guest

hi,

i dnt understand what th purpose of joinin medicine,its nearly cmg around 85 lakh in psg.it doesnt stop there,pg/md etc...

after u complete th course,u ll be behind to earn the money.this will happen only if,your service is nearly for another 10 years.think your age would be nearly 38-40.And this happen only if you score well n put all your efforts.

Then where is the question for service..??

join engg: or arts.take your life easy.

cheers.
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

hiiii, i am looking for pg seat,can anyone tell how md pediatrics and md medicine is over psg?
    i also saw in the college website that md pediatrics only has no recognition,they have there status as permitted.
    any advice is appreciated.
  25. admision

whats the procedure to get addmision at this collage, whats the fees structure for MBBS
  26. hi sis/madam

hi..what the procedure to get admission at this college.what is the fees structure and donation for MBBS and Bio_tech .
  27. lokha janani

lokha janani Guest

ques

can i get medical seat? ???
    my cutoff is 184.75