Queries regarding family visit visa to UK

Discussion in 'Post PLAB / Interviews / Locum' started by houver, Mar 18, 2011.

  1. houver

    houver Guest

    Me and my niece wanted to apply for family visit visa to UK...i hav filled in the details for both f us in di two different forms...but i dont understand who should sign in the declaration part of her form since she is just 10 yrs old and want to go to Uk to visit their parents(my sister family)
  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i think the guardian or the person with parental responsibilities. It always ideal to check with the local embassy.

  3. Ravi777

    Ravi777 Guest

    The accompanying adult will be held responsible. You will also need a supporting letter from the little girl's parents. She will get the visa. Kind regards.

Share This Page