RESERVATION TO BC,MBC,SC

Discussion in 'PG Entrance Message Board' started by SSNAIDU, Aug 24, 2007.

1. SSNAIDU

SSNAIDU Guest

THE RICHER AND EDUCATED CLAS PEOPLE OF BC,MBC, SC ARE DRIVING MAIN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE OF RESERVATIONS, IT DOES NOT GO TO REAL POOR SEGMENTS.IN THE NAME OF RESERVATIONS THEY ARE ENJOYING.
    YOU TAKE FOR RECENT TN MEDICAL ADMISSION THE FIRST 14 RANSIN OPEN COMPETITION GOES TO BC, MBC QUOTA PEOPLE.WHY THEY NEED QUOTA, THEN?THEY ARE RICH AND EDUCATED, THIS IS A SELFISH ONE, WANTS TO ACHIEVE THRO BACKDOORS.
    ARE TN PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS?NO THE DRAVIDAN TAMILS ARE SELFISH.BUT POLITICAL PARTIES FOR WANT OF VOTES THEY ARE CUTTING HINDU VOTES INTO CASTE SEGGREGATING BRAHAMINS, NOW THE PLIGHT IS ALL THE POLITICAL PARTY ARE AGAINST BRAHAMINS IN TN, SINCE THEIR STRENGTH IS REDUCED THEY MIGRATED TO NEIGHIBOURING STATES.
    THESE BARBARIAN DMK,PMK,ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT TWO THEY CRY FOR RESERVATION AND CRY FOR KAVERY WATER, SINCE BOTH THE PEOPLE ARE NON VOILENT THAT IS KANNADIGAS ARE GOOD AND NON VOILENT PEOPLE AND BRAHMINS ARE NON VOILENT PEOPLE.HENCE TAMILS ARE RIDING ON THESE TWO.
    EVEN IN BANGALORE 35%ARE TAMIL POPULATION OCCUPYING BIG POST AND ENJOYING THEIR FAMILY THERE, THEN WHY THESE TAMIL POLITICIANSARE NOT SOFT ON THEM, THEY WANT ALL PEOPLE TO BE ROWDY LIKE TAMIL DRAVIDAN POLITICIANS LIKE DMK PMK ETC
    THIS POINT EVERYBODY HAS TO PONDER WEEPING IT IS NATURE OF TAMILS TO RIDE WEAKER ONES.
    NEXT IS RESERVATION CRY EVENTHOUGH BC,MBC SC PEOPLE ARE RICH IN TN THEY CRY FOR IT, THEY ARE MAN EATING ANIMALS, THAT IS WHY TSUNAMI HAS AFFECTED TAMILNADU WHEN SHANKARARCHYA ARRESTED
    I AM DAILY ACUSTOMED TO THESE TORTURE.
    I REQ TAMIL AND TN POLITICIANS TO CHAGE FROM SELFISH GROOVE.
    PLEASE GIVE RESERVATION ON ECONOMICAL BASIS ONLY AND NOT ON CASTE BASIS.
  2. RESERVATIONS

HI,

THAT'S EXACTLY THE REASON, AS TO WHY I FEEL THAT RESERVATIONS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD PERSONS (EBC) FROM ALL COMMUNITIES!

AFTER ALL, THE RICH CAN ALWAYS GO TO PVT.COLLEGES, WHICH THE POOR JUST CAN'T THINK OF, AS THEY SIMPLY CAN'T AFFORD THE FEES!

DR.A.J.PAIDHUNGAT.
  3. OK WE WILL THINK

OK WE WILL THINK,U KEEP BEGGING LIKE THIS ONLY,THEN WE WILL THINK OF INCREASING QUOTA TO 3O%,3% FOR ECONMICAALY POOR TAMILIAN BRAHMINS
  4. psaravana

psaravana Guest

The politicians in TN have injected bad blood into tamillian mind that brahamins, are not tamils,they are north indians, they are white color we tamils color is black,i request tamils to become broadminded and not selfish nature.
    reservation paved a way for caste politics, there are dozen caste parties are there in TN.All of the caste parties survival card is reservation.
    each actor is belonging each caste party.
    PMK caste vanniyar party Ramadoss is the culprit for creating caste politics in TN.
    i request supreme court not to listen to tamilnadu politics and selfish pettyminded tamilnadu politicians anf give ceiling to educated and rich OBC,MBC.Then in the name of reservation only educated bc is enjoying.
  5. dr  HINGNAGAT

dr HINGNAGAT Guest

I FEEL RESERVATION IS A MUST FOR OBCS,U CAN IMAGINE ABT OPAQUE CHEATING SYSTEM WITH ALL HIGH CASTE PEOPLE DECIDING UR FATE ,MANIPULATING RANKS,MARKS,VICTIMISING CANDIDATES IN EXAM BY GIVING BLANK Q PAPER & WASTING TIME.
    THATS WHY AIIMS PG IS NOT UNDER RTI,IT WANTS TO MANIPULATE EVERYTHING FOR ITS GAIN&FOR GAIN OF UPPER CLASS PEOPLE
  6. psaravana

psaravana Guest

How can you utter high class people are cheating, that means you do not have confidentiallity.because you could not get the desire you put the blame on high class.
    Reservation is good.but what i say the enjoyment of reservation and its beneficiarry goes to educated rich people of obc,sc, no poor bc is helping.Please do not compare with TN Politics.There north indians people and brahamins are so called forward class people.
    WHAT MY SUGGESTION TO SUPREME COURT THAT CLAUSE MUST BE NECESSARY AND INTRODUCED IN OBC,SC CATEGORY HENCE THOSE WHO ARE ENGINEERS OF OBC,SC,MEDICAL DOCTORS OBC,SC AND LAWYARS OBC, SC SHOULD NOT GET THIS BENEFICT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
    tHEN THE REAL PURPOSE OF SECULARISAM AND SOCIAL JUSTICS IS DEFEATED.I KNOW THOUSANDS OF SC EDUCATED POPULATION IN US.ARE THEY BACKWARD.PLEASE RATIONALISE YOUR THINKING, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE SOCEITY INTO CASTE BASED.THEN IT WILL BE OF TN STYLE.EACH AND EVERY CASTE IN BC GOT ONE POLITICAL PARTY AND ONE TV CHANNEL FOR PROBAGANDA.PMK DR RAMADOSS ONLY STARTED THIS CASTE BASED POLITIS IN TN.
    THIS IS DANGEROUS.
    PLEASE INTRODUCE INCOME LIMIT FOR OBC,SC RESERVATIONS.
    PLEASE INTRODUCE ECONOMICALLY BASED RESERVATION AND NOT ON CASTE BASE.PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO TAMILNADU POLITICIANS
    PLEASE HELP FOR TRUE POOR.
  7. Appealing to Mr.Balakrishnan chief Justics of India, SC.

I request Chief Justics of India to appeal to states to remake the survey the present system of BC, OBC and SC.
    NOW STAGE HAS COME THAT BY INSTIGATING CASTE, EVERYTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED.THIS ARE ALL THE ROOT CAUSE OF RESERVATION.NOWADAYS WHAT A SAD THING IS, EVEN POLITICAL PARTIES ARE CELEBRATING SAFEGUARD OF RESERVATION IN SOCIAL JUSTICS, FOR VOTES
    .BC WANTS MBC,MBC WANTS SC.
    IF THIS GOES ON WHAT IS THE END TO IT.
    THE PLIGHT IS EVERY CASTE IS A POLITICAL PARTY IN TN.
    I HD BEEN TO TIRUPUR LAST WEEK, THERE I HAVE SEEN A BOARD KONGU VELLALAR GOUNDAR WANTS MBC STATUS FROM BC.I REALLY LAUGHED MYSELF.KONGU VELLALAR GOUNDARS ARE VERY RICH CASTE AND ALL INDUSTRIAL OWNERS AND LAND LORDS ARE IN THAT CASTE ONLY, NOW THEYWANT THEIR STATUS TO MBC.
    THIS WEEK I HAVE SEEN A BOARD IN CHENNAI MUDHALIARS WANTS MBC STATUS.
    THIS CLEARLY SHOWS BY MEANS OF RESERVATION, ALL RICH EDUCATED BC,MBC, SC ARE ENJOYING MORE AND MORE.
    AND THEY ARE INFORMING IT IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.
    ALL THESE PROBLEMS ARE BASED ON CASTE BASED RESERVATIONS.
    THE SPOLER AND DIVIDE AND RULE PLAYER IS POLITICAL PARTIES.
    I REQUEST SUPREME COURT NOT TO GIVE SINGLE PERCENTAGE MORE THEN 50%, TO BC,MBC,SC INCLUDING TN.
    SINCE IN TN RESERVATIONS ARE MORE DUE TO ANTIHINDU, ANTI BRAHAMINS AGITATIONS FOR THE LAST 50 YEARS.
    PLEASE SAVE RESERVATION LESS PEOPLE(SO CALLED FORWARD COMMUNITY) FROM THE CLUTCHES OF POLITICAL PARTIES.
    i AM A CHRISTINE, BUT I TAKE A PITY ON BRAHAMINS CONDITIONS IN TN.THEY HAVE BEEN LITERALLY THROWN OUT OF STATE.TAMIL BRAHAMINS WHO ARE RICH WILL BE BASED ON OTHER CITIES OUT OF TN.
    REAL MERIT SHOULD NOT BE WASTED.
    GIVE RESERVATIONS ON FINANCIAL CONDITIONS.DO NOT GIVE RESERVATION TO ENGGINEER SON OR DOCTOR SON OR LAWYAR SON THOUGH HE BELONGED TO BC,OBC.
    PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE WORD SOCIAL JUSTIS.
    PLEASE DO NOT EQUATE THE WORD SOCIAL JUSTICS TO CASTE.
    SOCIAL JUSTICS MEANS REALLY POOR IN ALL CASTES.
    I REQUEST RESPECTABLE TN GOVERNMENT NOT TO CHEAT SUPREME COURT IN THE AREA OF RESERVATION, THAT 88% PEOPLE ARE BACKWARD CLASSES, THEY ARE NOT REAL BACKWARD CLASS PEOPLE, THEY ARE BC THAT IS RICH CLASS PEOPLE.
    DO NOT POLITICISE THE WORD BACKWARD.
    I REQUEST SUPREME COURT TO TAKE MORE CAREFUL IN TN RESERVATIONS, AND NOT TO ALLOW MORE THEN 50% RESERVATIONS.
    THEN PEOPLE WILL CARE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OVER RESERVATION.AND CASTE ISSUE.
    PLEASE DO NOT GIVE RESERVATION TO EDUCATED BC,MBC SC .APPLY CLAUSES FOR IT.
    THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
    PLEASE LIVE AND LET LIVE.

DAVID.
  8. AGARWAL.

AGARWAL. Guest

PLIGHT OF RESERVATIONS IN FUTURE

In future Infosys, Wipro,Satyam,HCL and other MNC’s are careful in selecting recruitment proceedure.
    In future we cannot say that the all the IIT,IIM Graduates are good, since now then Quota has introduced.
    I do not why these Political parties Congress communists and other UPA Allaiance parties nowadays set to Quota politics, rather then concentrating Price rise.High Inflation.
    We cannot blame DMK, Since Blood of DMK, is only Quota politics, color complexion politics that is black color,Do you think reservation will heed really deserving OBC, SC people.
    No.The reality is rich and educated class of OBC, and SC are only enjoying depriving oppurtunities to their own caste persons.
    That is why supreme court introduced tag on this professionally qualified OBC,SC and GOVT Officers sons or daughters should not claim reservation.
    It is very good theeme.
    But, Tamilnadu politicians are not accepting to it, since really they do not want real OBC, SC people to grow, they want richer to become more rich, that is they are supporting rich OBC,SC they are LITERALLY dividing people on caste , which is very condemnable,

The other condemanable information is that they are introducing 69% reservation from PU Level.
    That means if you belong to So called forward caste or class group, they are refusing to do Basic education.
    This kind of racisams i have not heard in any state.
    For this congress and communists two big drama players of India what action they are taking to tackle this fundamental education deniel to so called forward class students in Tamilnadu.

I request supreme court to take special note on Tamilnadu racisams and policy and make not to give more then 50% at any cost.
    Political parties for want of survival they are motivating castisams to divide the hindu soceity.
    Supreme court should take note note on this and curb reservation policy in school level in Tamilnadu.
    This is against Human rights.
  9. barnwal

barnwal Guest

why r u spitting poison
    agrawal is in obc no
    i am baranwal OBC but i never felt need for reservn
  10. XXYZ

XXYZ Guest

WHEN IT COMES TO RESERVATIONS HINDI SPEAKERS ARE PREFERED IN

Pro reservationationists ironically favour Muslims who only speak Hindi at home or Nayudus and Reddys who speak only Telugu at home. At the same time they treat Tamil-speaking Brahmins and Chettiars as foreign invaders by excluding them . They also claim to fight for the Tamil cause....by dividing Tamil society!!? PMK, DMK, ADMK etc reject creamy layer, support the cruel 2-tumbler system of Southern Tamil Nadu and now demand extended reservation. PMK leader will go Delhi, Hyderabad and Bombay to promote reservation rather than setting up Tamil learning centers in those places. This shows that Tamil Nadu policitians don't mind loosing their self respect and prefer to worship their Hindi masters than to work for an integrated Tamil society. Incidently the PMK health minister has made Hindi compulsory for medicine, the the DMK surface transport minister has made Hindi compulsory on national roads even in Tamil Nadu.
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

OPPOSING RESERVATION SHOULD BE STOPPED FORTH WITH. CHRISTIANS AND ISLAM ARE ALREADY KILLING HINDUSIM AND IF THE UPPER CASTE CONITINUES TO OPPOSE VERY SOON THEY WILL BW MARGINALISED. JEBAMANI MOHANRAJ
  12. Measring Backwardness

Jebamoneyji,you are the christine that is why you are opposing Hindus, and christine and muslims are trying to divide hindus in tamilnadu, i am basically maharashtrain, living in tamilnadu, for 10 years, this tamilnadu politics is very funnay, this is politics of color, that is black color politics, even our Rajnikant is a maharastraians people are liking because of black color,wheras kamalahassan is white color he is not regarding as tamils, he is regarding as brahamins.
    Dravidan parties have started black color politics in TN 50 years ago,white color people are north indians that is hindi speaking people,inclusive our maharashtrians, that was yielding good result,hence anti tamil brahamins hattered has started saying that they are from northindian Aryans,hence slow by slow this struggle magnified, moreover tamils are more sex oriented people for white color sex, if white lady goes, every tamils will peep up to look her,that time brahamins were white color.
    to suppress brahamins they(dravidan parties) have started 40 years back reservation policy in TN, now in Tamilnadu brahamins are in very poor economic conditions, actually they are orphans, no political parties are helping them, wheras now all dravidians party members present generations have become very rich and infact in tamilnadu SC and OBC are very rich and very forward in educational field and become white by richness you take examples dayanithi maran and anbumoney ramdoss, Karunanithi all are white colors, they are dravidians not brahamins, but their wives are brahamins, they want brahamin blood for white color and good intelligent.
    This is the story of tamilnadu , color politics, now govt has to implement economic critaria for measuring backwardness, not by castelines, then so called uppercastes by soon will vanish, supreme court(sc) has to do something for this at the same time clever govt is incresing limit for obc limit that is very bad, that means it is fraud.
    I am SC From Maharashtra and physician in chennai, this is my observation , i request sc to give economicness in measuring backwardness and not by castelines.