so at last i took my step2cs .it,s really a nice exam.the pe

Discussion in 'USMLE STEP 2 CS' started by lonely star, Sep 11, 2004.

1. lonely star

lonely star Guest

so at last i took my step2cs .it,s really a nice exam.the personnel there at centre was very nice and co.operative.the patients r also very relaxing except few which bother u b,coz of their symptoms,not a single case was out of usmleworld.all cases were same as mentioned there in usmleworld.the first pt.gives u a tuff time as u r not used to it,,others r pretty okey.the preparation for this exam is practice,pratice and practice,nobody can get through it only with books,,as it tests ur confidence and english proficiency,try to speak slow and loud.accent doesn,t count a lot.try to follow protocoals of introducing ur self,then use of transition sentences,explanation of findings and probable diagnosis,,i hope it helps u.i just took my exam and now a prolonged period of wait,,lets c what happen...okey guys,,bye

the personnel there at centre was very nice and co.operative.the patients r also very relaxing except few which bother u b,coz of their symptoms,not a single case was out of usmleworld.all cases were same as mentioned there in usmleworld.the first pt.gives u a tuff time as u r not used to it,,others r pretty okey.the preparation for this exam is practice,pratice and practice,nobody can get through it only with books,,as it tests ur confidence and english proficiency,try to speak slow and loud.accent doesn,t count a lot.try to follow protocoals of introducing ur self,then use of transition sentences,explanation of findings and probable diagnosis,,i hope it helps u.i just took my exam and now a prolonged period of wait,,lets c what happen...okey guys,,bye
  2. abcd

abcd Guest

thanks for ur experience..
    if u dont mind could u tell which book to use plus usmleworld....? i would really appreciate that.

abcd
  3. kaiz

kaiz Guest

books for step 2 cs

congrats buddy for taking the test successfully...could you please tell me how many books are a muct for step 2 cs and which are tyey?
  4. to reciprocate your kind post

rest if you must but not too long

competition is fierce ( the spectrum of IMG is now increasing from influx of UK and EU overseas docs )

in the interim till result is out strengthen your CV and work on getting GREAT ROLs from USA docs

and good luck :)