to all of those sitting in september 2005

Discussion in 'MRCOG Forum' started by nibs, Apr 10, 2005.

1. nibs

nibs Guest

Hi all
    the march mrcog candidates did wonders using this forum-why not make the most this time for september as well.I know its very difficult getting study partners and then sitting togather while doing jobs and being engaged in other things.Lets use this forum and post questions and solve them.I am sure we all can make it just like the march candidates.Let me know what all of u feel.

Thanks
    bye for now :D
  2. guest

guest Guest

sure lets do it
  3. FF2005

FF2005 Guest

sure , i am from scotland ,where are you from?can we make a set time and get online/slove the pappers and get started as soon a spossible.we can discuss the doubts and also set a pattern for our revision and studies and if anyone of us in going to any course we can discuss that topics online as well.hope we will make it.if any one interested in making a group please include me as well.my email is najjuc@hotmail.com
  4. kavithasiva

kavithasiva Guest

5. nibs

nibs Guest

thanks for the response-I am in southampton now -so are u guys starting off with one subject at a time and get the mcqs done and then move on to next one .If so then what have u started now,how about starting with anatomy.
    cheers bye
    nibs
  6. FF2005

FF2005 Guest

WHERE ARE YOU PLANING TO START .
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

i am also planning for sep ,have not started yet
    count me in too
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks

sure same the more people we have the better it is.FF2005 I haven't yet started yet but lets do it now -how about anatomy -r u guys doing it from tim chand and chamberlain-or r u consulting other books as well.
    cheers
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

i also want to join

hi all,i am in malaysia i also want to join you people.you take a good initiative.wat topics in anatomy u selected?lets start together :D
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone have u guys started for part I - so lets discuss in the forum then if u want to start with anatomy mcq then lets do it-we don't have much time :shock:
    bye
  11. DRASHA

DRASHA Guest

MRCOG

HI ALL OF U
    I AM DR.ASHA
    I HAD PASSED MY PLAB 2 A YEAR BACK
    I AM RUNNING PLAB 2 COURSE IN CHENNAI AT THE MOMENT
    I AM TAKING MY EXAM IN SEPTEMBER AS WELL
    MY E MAIL ID IS drasha1979@yahoo.com
    LET ME A MEMBER IN YOUR GROUP
    THANKS
    BYE
  12. radwa

radwa Guest

need help

hi all
    i want to start for the mrcog part1 september05.. but i'm a bit lost.. i don't know how to start and i need to get some sources on the internet.. could anyone help?? i'd like to share u studying and it's good to have the anatomy as a start..please contact on my e-mail radwa1981@hotmail.com
  13. archie78

archie78 Guest

hi everybody,
    me taking exam in sept 2005 too. please count me in the discussion group. at present i am planning to read chamberlain. are we reading and then discussing each topic? please make a set time table so that things will move smoothly.
    my suggestion is make a fixed plan like how many days to finish each topic and how many days to do questions on that topic and discuss the doubtful ones. what do u think?
    please let me know. we have only 4 months left. if we go as a group thing will move smoother and easier.
    archie.
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

hi all
    the plan seems to be wonderful-hopefully we will all meet the targets.
  15. deepabhat

deepabhat Guest

would like to join for sept exam mrcog group

i am planning for sept 2005 exam, please do include me and let me know when and how t start. bye
  16. ANN

ANN Guest

Part 1 MRCOG Preparation

hi all .

I 'm in Muscat and hope to prepare for sept exam too .What is the time-table like ? Are there any online question bank we can solve ?
  17. plab_2005

plab_2005 Guest

i would like to jin the group

hello friends i am also planning to writer in sep 2005

ok so every ones ready to start with anatomy
    so y not decide how many days to go with it?
    how many days to discuss questions
  18. plab_2005

plab_2005 Guest

so any body online now

my id is missselestian@yahoo.co.in

let us discuss how to start
    very little time left over
    it is time we start

if any body has a yahoo id pls mesg me to this id
  19. sakshi

sakshi Guest

hi will u count me as well, i am also planning to take exam.Thanks all of u
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

Dear doctors ,

I have cleared my plab 1 and now i am planning for MRCOG in sept.

I will be highly honoured if u guys make me a part of your group.

my e mail address is ronak_tanmay@yahoo.co.in

waiting for a positive reply from u guys.

ALL THE BEST.

RONAK.
  21. osman

osman Guest

Re: would like to join for sept exam mrcog group

22. Guest

Guest Guest

group discussion

hi guys,
    im also interested in joining.im planning to take up the exam in sep.
    pls do let me know when n how u r starting the group discussion.im in london waiting for my plab 2 results which is on june 1 st.
    thanx n bye.
  23. guest

guest Guest

grp discussion

hi guys,
    have u started the gp disscussion?there s no response for it?how r v going to go abt it?pls lets start!
  24. FORCEPS

FORCEPS Guest

time table

hi to you all i wonder why you didn't put a time table ??!!and wonder did you all finish anatomy ??i will start by it if you didn't finish then let it take a week ?!!
    you can contact me at germino5@hotmail.com
  25. FORCEPS

FORCEPS Guest

Re: need help

i would like to start with you dear ???and well for anatomy or by now you want something else??!!
    you can contact me at germino5@hotmail.com
  26. skbhatae2

skbhatae2 Guest

gyanecology

m also appearn n sept mrcog exam oif u u making a group kindly include me in discussion my email id is skbhatiae2@yahoo.com bye nit[/b]